• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2 |OT| Let's Get All-Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

It's specially disappointing because this cast is amazing, we have one queen with an amazing prosthetic for instance and they didn't even talk a little about it? (It was a reference to the mutants of Total Recall BTW, which paired with Katya's YouTube series "total rucall" is kind of brilliant).

At least they tried to salvage it a little:

* Alaska and her wooden leg.

* Katya calling Alaska's bs about the two looks in one.

* wilder beast

Still disappointing, I did love the ridiculous special effect of Alaska being teletransported to an empty chamber to die alone with Chad lol, it's been a long time since the show reminded itself to not take it so seriously.

game-boi

I was really disappointed with Adore when she bailed on the show, but it was nice to see her back on the reunion and clearly learned a thing or two from the experience. She was able to realize that her behavior was fucked up and was ready to move on. I'd be okay with her showing back on up All-Stars 3.

Alaska didn't get called out nearly as much as she probably deserved but at least Katya was there to try.

But holy shit... Mama Ru was pissed at Phi Phi! She was thrown under every bus leaving Roxxxy Station. Totally deserved, but holy shit was that rough.

EDIT: Oh, big thanks to folks here on this thread making this season a lot of fun!

B-Dex

I completely forgot Bob won last year.

that was this year henny

Katyahennymushroomcut.gif

5sot72nd8mqx.gif

What a boring fucking reunion. I wish Phi Phi had been there just for some side eye and smack.

They're all so aware now of perceptions and opinions on social media, I hope we get some raw bitches on s9.

royalan

What a boring fucking reunion. I wish Phi Phi had been there just for some side eye and smack.

They're all so aware now of perceptions and opinions on social media, I hope we get some raw bitches on s9.

Truth.

The one drawback of the show being so tied to the drag community is that, after 8 seasons, a lot of the girls are really aware of how they'll be perceived. It kind of defeats the purpose of reality tv if the girls come on too aware and attempting to manipulate their own narratives.

#RawBitches2017

Scribble

Lucian is clearly going through something. The periscope reactions are more disturbing to me, tbh. Are we just going to laugh at him?

Oh wow.

He went full birther in his periscope, uh, performance.

Lucian is clearly going through something. The periscope reactions are more disturbing to me, tbh. Are we just going to laugh at him?
I'm not JUST going to laugh at him. I'll also mock him and encourage others to join me in that.

I k-kinda feel sorry for him because it really does seem he's not doing well, with this meltdown he's having.

He's been bitterly, angrily, illogically on some wacky anti-Hillary crusade for a long time. I have zero sympathy for this guy who has spent months splashing around in disinformation hatred.

Scribble

He supports Trump and called Obama a shameful idiot? What a complete buffoon.

I've never liked Lucian, but now there's a wider context. All the mind-control government conspiracy, the rapid tweets, etc. I have a dark sense of humour, but it's twisted to laugh at this.

moggio

Banned
I've never liked Lucian, but now there's a wider context. All the mind-control government conspiracy, the rapid tweets, etc. I have a dark sense of humour, but it's twisted to laugh at this.

Deffo suggests some sort of schizoaffective disorder.

Rayis

He's been bitterly, angrily, illogically on some wacky anti-Hillary crusade for a long time. I have zero sympathy for this guy who has spent months splashing around in disinformation hatred.
I agree, he's drank the kool-aid hardcore, I just hope he realizes all that shit he believes in is crap.

I agree, he's drank the kool-aid hardcore, I just hope he realizes all that shit he believes in is crap.

I'll say it is a bit shocking to go from "Crooked Hillary"---> The Obamas are evil ----> weird outing of celebrity interactions -----> a musical with his mom about Obama not being a US citizen----> here's my foot fetish.

Shits fucked up. Like there's obviously something wrong with him but he has been on this conspiracy shit for months. It seems that whatever health issue he is having has just escalated in tandem with the election.

Still, I can't really think of any circumstance where Obama birtherism is okay.

So it looks like Lucian is legitimately insane and his mother is also a nutcase?

https://t.co/2iu5huxMGT

Also his Twitter is a car crash atm.
Wow! Full on musical MELT. DOWN in front of his mommy! D:

Invisible evil fungal parasites are controlling our brains and eyes. And Hilary Clinton is a pedophile?

meygymx.jpg03kdm.gif

I hope someone saves this, I want to rewatch every time I'm down and need a good laugh!!

mantidor

I'll say it is a bit shocking to go from "Crooked Hillary"---> The Obamas are evil ----> weird outing of celebrity interactions -----> a musical with his mom about Obama not being a US citizen----> here's my foot fetish.

A bit?

Rpdr alumni just want to teach us social media is not for everyone, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom