• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP SONY! Bloodborne finally running at exactly 1 (on) FPS on PC! (Good hunters get ITT!!!)

FrankWza

Episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

GHG

I wonder how much of those 98 playable games have already a perfectly capable PC port.

Doesn't matter. Lessons learned in getting them running can be applied to other games. Hence every game is looked at when it comes to developing the emulator.

I am not seeing any logos or cinematics coming into frame, so how is this different than RPCSX booting the game six months ago? That one already has titles running at 60fps.

P.S. It would be wild if this runs at 60fps on Steam Deck 2.

Last edited:

Onironauta

Gravity rush, ico and shadow of the collosus when? Can finally get rid of my PS4. It’s on 9.0 fw aswel so might get a bit for it.
Ico is a PS2 game, same for Shadow of the Colossus (the remake is inferior to the original in multiple ways), but you can also emulate the PS3 collection
For Gravity Rush you might be able to play the first one with a PS Vita emulator
Only Gravity Rush 2 (and The Last Guardian) are left on PS4

Papa_Wisdom

Ico is a PS2 game, same for Shadow of the Colossus (the remake is inferior to the original in multiple ways), but you can also emulate the PS3 collection
For Gravity Rush you might be able to play the first one with a PS Vita emulator
Only Gravity Rush 2 (and The Last Guardian) are left on PS4
Your right had a brain fart and was thinking of the last guardian. I have a ps vita but would still like access to the PS4 version. I don’t mind the remake of collosus.!

Top Bottom