• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Returnal is voted the best game of 2021 by The Guardian

GHG

Gold Member
I don't get how people like halo.

Can only speak for myself here but, the multiplayer.

Everything I've seen about the SP campaign looks like it won't be suited to my tastes for the reasons you cited but as far as the multiplayer is concerned there's nothing else like it out there at the moment.

iHaunter

Can only speak for myself here but, the multiplayer.

Everything I've seen about the SP campaign looks like it won't be suited to my tastes for the reasons you cited but as far as the multiplayer is concerned there's nothing else like it out there at the moment.
I liked the MP. In another thread I stated I played it more than SP. Definitely the better part of that combo for sure.

Reactions: GHG

Jebron

I finished Returnal after about 30 hours when the game was released and haven't touched it since then. Last night I fired it up and holy shit, I forgot how fast hours just melt away when I'm playing this game. I started around 7:00pm, then looked at the clock at it was midnight.

This game is so damn good, everything about it just sucks you in and keeps you playing. As arduous as it is to get the platinum trophy, I might give it a shot this month.

BlackM1st

Banned
cyberee0066f1d2c.jpg

Ugh. No thanks.

Top Bottom