• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Village for iPhone / iPad - Launch Trailer

I played some of it earlier today as you can play the beginning for free. Actually looked really nice on my 15 Pro and didn't perform terribly assuming I didn't kick some of the settings up.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Have now tried this on both my iPhone Pro Max and my iPad M1. It’s looks astonishingly good on both. I can’t believe these portable devices are outputting this level of graphics.

MacReady13

It just isn't a very good game to be honest. And even so, this needs to be experienced on a big screen, not a fucking iphone or ipad. Still, quite an achievement to get it running on these devices so kudos to Apple for this massive effort.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
It just isn't a very good game to be honest. And even so, this needs to be experienced on a big screen, not a fucking iphone or ipad. Still, quite an achievement to get it running on these devices so kudos to Apple for this massive effort.

you m ean like this?

its the same dumb arguments.. every time.

MacReady13

you m ean like this?

its the same dumb arguments.. every time.

Oh please... Seriously. You're trying to tell me that the majority of people who own a handheld device will play it on a big screen tv? Why not just buy a console then? Or a PC? For the price of a phone to play these games compromised on a tv is stupid.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Oh please... Seriously. You're trying to tell me that the majority of people who own a handheld device will play it on a big screen tv? Why not just buy a console then? Or a PC? For the price of a phone to play these games compromised on a tv is stupid.
mostly becausethey don't know anything about it right now, but why would you buy a console if you only want to play a few games and already have a phone? Right now there just isn't a lot of information about playing games on your tv. That will change in the next few years when all phones are capable.
I myself wouldn't use my phone yet as a console but there may be a time in future where its just a normal thing. I am open to that if I am not dead. lol

Minsc

Gold Member
No one is playing gacha games on their TV, they're "watching" Netflix on their TV while "playing" gacha games on their phone. Jack of all trades, master of none.

MacReady13

mostly becausethey don't know anything about it right now, but why would you buy a console if you only want to play a few games and already have a phone? Right now there just isn't a lot of information about playing games on your tv. That will change in the next few years when all phones are capable.
I myself wouldn't use my phone yet as a console but there may be a time in future where its just a normal thing. I am open to that if I am not dead. lol
Imagine a world where you didn't need to spend over $2000 on an iphone and instead purchased a cheaper mobile for for under $1000 AND purchased a console and games. You'd spend less than the cost of an Iphone and get to game the way they should be played!!!

Top Bottom