• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Actor (Wesker, Kendo) Ken Lally has passed way

Draugoth

Gold Member
Ken Lally, mo-cap (motion capture) actor for the villain Albert Wesker in Resident Evil 5, passed away last Tuesday, 10th. He was just 52 years old. Apparently, Ken had suffered a domestic accident, and was found unconscious by his wife, Stephanie McKean.

In addition to working on Resident Evil 5 (released in 2009), Ken Lally was also recently the original voice (in English) of Robert Kendo in the recent Remakes of Resident Evil 2 (2019) and Resident Evil 3 (2020).

Scenes of Ken dressed and acting as Albert Wesker can be seen in the making-of of Resident Evil 5. The actors responsible for motion capture dressed as the characters for recording dramatizations, on a green chroma-key background.

Ken-Lally-albert-wesker-Resident-Evil-5.jpg

I loved Wesker in RE5. Easily the highlight of the game for me (other than his Uroboros final form, that sucked ass). I loved RE5 Wesker. RIP Mr Lally.

Last edited:
"Ah! There you are!"

"Complete Global... Saturation"

Some of my favorite lines ever in any game. He had a fantastic delivery as Wesker, and was excellent as Kendo.

R.I.P, Salute!

Top Bottom