• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mystery of the Pedo Polaroid

zT1FM58.png

OK, follow this through. He has a Polaroid taken of them together by a street photographer and has to go to the ATM to pay for it. The friend is no longer there so the Polaroid is in his possession, no way he's going to go to the trouble of getting cash and then say forget it to the photographer.Young French actor.

He's late for the plane, he didn't stop and open his suitcase to put the Polaroid inside, does not state that he gave the con man the Polaroid and he's posting on the forum on his phone.

D9ShSCO.png

0GMWNRR.png

Post number 9 minutes later claims it's not in his possession and doesn't have it. So where is it? he does not state he gave it away or threw it in the trash.

db9bkZZ.jpg

FqAXmk1.png

Here's where the lie falls apart, "I didn't find a way to do that". That picture was in his pocket, he was posting on his phone, take a photo of the Polaroid and upload it. He plays it off here like he's respecting peoples privacy but really it's because he does not want to expose himself creeping on potentially underage dudes.

Definitively something fishy going on here i get 1 step further and say the underage guy is blackmailing him somehow this would at least explein why he is still "trying" to give him even more money.

nush

Definitively something fishy going on here i get 1 step further and say the underage guy is blackmailing him somehow this would at least explein why he is still "trying" to give him even more money.

"If" He's underage but that guy is for sure a con artist. But that would absolutely make sense as the OP was "Overwhelmed and suicidal" after that phone call last night and being outed would do that.

Daffy Duck

by post #6 things happen, from post #46 on shit gets real until the very end of the thread. Some pics are lost due to age but it's still good.

edit: he had a turtles avatar with Leonardo, quoted in post #25

Holy shit, that was good.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
That new york con story is taking some wild turns... At the beginning I thought it was just some lonely guy who got conned by someone pretending to be interested on him (happens all the time). Then I thought it was just an elaborate troll.

Now... The Polaroid, the "looking like a young French actor" bit... I'm starting to become suspicious about the whole affair.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
That new york con story is taking some wild turns... At the beginning I thought it was just some lonely guy who got conned by someone pretending to be interested on him (happens all the time). Then I thought it was just an elaborate troll.

Now... The Polaroid, the "looking like a young French actor" bit... I'm starting to become suspicious about the whole affair.

Becoming more and more like a 'this is my version of the events I can point to' when it's brought to light. Like a plausible denial thing.

Porcile

I knew a hot chick with a good job who got scammed out of the equivalent of $10,000 from some random dude on the internet. It's surprising what seemingly intelligent people can do if they are lonely and horny.

nush

Becoming more and more like a 'this is my version of the events I can point to' when it's brought to light. Like a plausible denial thing.
Mix in a community that validates him as a victim with no personal responsibility and banning anyone who even asks "But why?" and the self delusion is complete.

Requesting the account be banned, it does not get banned and yet he keeps posting more on this story is might suspect as well. I bet he wanted to just drop "His truth" and move to an alt.

cormack12

Gold Member
Mix in a community that validates him as a victim with no personal responsibility and banning anyone who even asks "But why?" and the self delusion is complete.

Requesting the account be banned, it does not get banned and yet he keeps posting more on this story is might suspect as well. I bet he wanted to just drop "His truth" and move to an alt.

I was thinking more there's something underlying here. Why would banks cancel your account if you acually had savings you were using? It's like something has happened so quickly get your version of events out there as a plausible alibi/interpretation. I've not read it fully, has he split up yet with his husbando?

Why is every sob story about a relationship or love story on that retard website always about gay lovers? I saw some story about how a guy broke up his husband to spend thousands of dollars on a rent boy

nush

I was thinking more there's something underlying here. Why would banks cancel your account if you acually had savings you were using? It's like something has happened so quickly get your version of events out there as a plausible alibi/interpretation. I've not read it fully, has he split up yet with his husbando?

DAK9kFr.png

and the "Young French actor"descriptions make sense now.

piLpY7w.png

lmimmfn

DAK9kFr.png

and the "Young French actor"descriptions make sense now.

piLpY7w.png
Theres more holes in this story than a colander, he says he spent around 20k in total on him, then in that post he's saying "I might move back to the area in upstate NY where my family is so I can continue doing online courses and hopefully find a temp job to begin the financial rebuilding process. "
Is this guy not even working?

lmimmfn

Almost none of them work, that's why they spend all day on that forum finding people to hate and cancel so they feel better about themselves.
I realise that lol, but spending(being bribed) 20k on being unfaithful/dodgy meetup whilst not working, no wonder the husband wants to leave, ffs, poor guy.

Last edited:

WarrenD

nush

6PQ1cut.png

Check date...

Edit: Of the screencap vs the link Russell just posted.

Last edited:

SCB3

Thank you all for making fun of my mental health fuck this forum

Stop being a tard, realise that life isn't fair all the time, take the chance to do those courses and hopefully life and the timing works out for you.

Best of luck! I mean that

nush

Go flip burgers or something. People out here collecting bottles and cans to get by, you're not as unlucky as you think.

He gets $22AUD and hour for washing dishes. For a food service industry worker anything that's not customer facing is a bonus.

I wonder how they'd react if he said "thanks guys for the support, I'm just so tired of getting constantly attacked for being a Trump supporter."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom