• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Q1 2024 JRPG Fest. Which ones are you getting it?

Which ones are you getting it?

• Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Votes: 59 30.4%
  • Granblue Fantasy: Relink

Votes: 65 33.5%
  • Persona 3 Reload

Votes: 63 32.5%
  • Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth

Votes: 120 61.9%
  • Dragon’s Dogma 2

Votes: 95 49.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 10.8%

• Total voters

BrunoCoel

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth​

yakuza1.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC

Granblue Fantasy: Relink​

granblue-fantasy-relink-scaled.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC

Persona 3 Reload​

20230825114913-64e8bf6943f0b.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC

Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth​

maxresdefault.jpg

Pltaforms: PlayStation 5

Dragon’s Dogma 2​

ss_8979e7af203f7405845f76ffa73749d924540e97.1920x1080.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC

T4keD0wN

Cant possibly say no to a game that has Bob Marley riding a dolphin now that ive seen that image, can i?

Just recently got into FF7 remake after my friend family shared his steam game with me. Didn't think I would like it because it's a JRPG but it's pretty darn good. Might get rebirth eventually, it's the next in that story right?

I bought Persona 3 Portable for Switch from Limited Run, I should play that and Persona 5 Royal before getting into the remake.

I played the original Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VII Remake, so I'm really looking forward to Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.

IAmRei

Anything above, but ff7 i guess, not fan of the remake. Dragon's dogma 2, however, will buy day one. And the vanilla ware's unicorn overlord also tickling my interest as well since i like their artstyle (and their gameplay is mostly superfine for me)

NanaMiku

Already pre-ordered Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth and Granblue Fantasy Relink (birthday gift from my wife lol)

Dragon's Dogma 2 is interesting but I'm always having trouble playing the first game. Stuck on the beginning lol

Dazraell

I will get Persona 3 Reload and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Sooner or later I will also buy Infinite Wealth, but I first want to play other Yakuza games

Hudo

Dragon's Dogma 2, Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth and P3 Reload for me.

I'll get FF7 Rebirth when it comes to PC.

ssringo

Like a Dragon -> Dragon's Dogma 2

I plan to get Granblue but if it winds up being a dud and there's nothing else to serve as a stopgap and FF7 has positive story feedback I might get that to tide me over.

Rickyiez

Granblue Relink , then Dragon Dogma 2

I would have bought a PS5 just for FF7 : Rebirth , but I'm probably in the minor , FF7 : Remake is nothing mindblowing

P3 Reload probably when it's on huge discount

ranmafan

I really want to get so many of these games at launch, but sadly I’ll have to wait on almost all of them for a while due to many other things happening. I’ll get ffvii rebirth for sure at launch, and then sometime later in the year Granblue fantasy Relink, like a dragon, and unicorn overlord. Thankfully I can play persona 3 reload and Eiyuden chronicle via gamepass.

zapper

ff7 rebirth and gf relink d1, later dd2.
I hope relink isn't too mid, from what I've seen it seems like a 75 mc but I still want to support it, love the artstyle

Dragon’s Dogma 2 for sure, probably FFVII for the nostalgia factor as well.
Unicorn Overlord looks like a Vanillaware version of Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen, if that’s what it ends up being I’m definitely down for that.

Hudo

You also didn’t include Unicorn Overlord, which is crime against humanity.
Unicorn Overlord reminds me of Ogre Battle. Now I kinda want Matsuno to work with Vanillaware on a new Final Fantasy Tactics-like strategy RPG with his writing.

Sadly this is one of the genres that I’m least into. That’s probably why 2024 seems super weak to me so far.
On the other hand, I really like the fact that a lot of Japanese publishers have decided over the years that Q1 into Q2 is their time to shine, rather than trying to battle the Q3/Q4 heavy hitters.

Top Bottom