• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Welcome Back package (All regions revealed) [PS+ Extensions Going Out]

LiK said:
Hope US is different, the only one I don't have is Dead Nation....

I have a feeling it'll be the same. A bunch of PSN downloadable games that are 1st party?the only things on the PS3 I'd be down for are Quest for Booty and Dead Nation, since I already own discs for InFamous and LBP and don't give a damn about Wipeout (yes, I have no taste soul).

aidan444

Banned
You will have access to the PS Plus content planned for May for 30 days. Access to the free games and exclusive features finishes at the end of the 30-day subscription period. Anything you buy with exclusive discounts, dynamic themes and premium avatars are yours to keep forever.

So we only get them for 30 days? Not as good as first thought...

Jo-El

aett said:
I hope we get some different games as well, the only two I'm interested in are LBP and inFamous and I already own LBP and I JUST ordered inFamous on Friday when Best Buy dropped the price to $9.99.
Same here.

Some pretty good shit. Assuming NA gets the same stuff I'll go with Ratchet and Clank and I guess pick up Infamous again (I sold my disc copy a long time ago but sometimes I get the itch to run around).

TripOpt55

Hmmm... will wait for the US details. I don't have Wipeout or Pursuit Force though. I guess I could get those. Warhawk would have been sweet.

Benedict

Merovin said:
Come on, I own all of those!

Me too, and finished them as well (except for Wipehout HD and Dead Nation.

They should have put ModNation Racers for PS3 on the list as well.

Haven't early adopters of PSN+ already gotten Infamous or LBP for free once already?

JdFoX187

Banned
Net_Wrecker said:
Wipeout better be on the US list.
Indeed, the one game that I was hoping they would put up. Always wanted to get it, just really haven't had the time or money to dedicate to it.

Mechanical Snowman said:
Regarding this:

- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*

I thought there was some bullshit terms and conditions that meant that after you cancel your subscription, any 'Plus' content you acquired would no longer be valid, so what kind of benefit would this be to a non-subscriber?

30 days of free stuff? You keep any discounted items anyway so it's a free month of discounts at least, even if you don't get to keep the free stuff.

ichinisan said:
Also if you've got a PS3 and a PSP on the same account does that mean you get two PS3 games and two PSP games!

If so, woop!
This is my question. What exactly is a "PSP account"? I've bought psp games off of psn before...

If those PSP games are the same on the US side, looks like I'm getting Modnation & Pursuit Force as LittleBigPlanet came with my PSP and I bought Killzone Liberation long ago.

I was planning to buy Dead Nation if/when it went on sale... so I will get than one for sure.

I kinda wish they offered Stacking for free (like they did for PS+ a while back), as those would have been the perfect two for me

Corto

Already own every PS3 game of the package. Have to wait on the offerings of the USA program as my PSP account is USA based... ModNation Racers would be cool.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I already have all that old stuff.

Fuck you, Sony.

Edit: Oh, EU stuff. Hoping for different US content.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
"- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription."

oooo, I missed that on the first read, I'm pretty chuffed about that.

Phenomic

Sadly I love free stuff but I'm not exactly interested in the EU offerings. I don't own everything on these lists, but I don't have much interest in the majority of it.

I guess I would take Dead Nation, Ratchet and LBP and Modnation PSP.

I suppose it's way more then they truly owe the majority of us anyway. I'm not a Plus subscriber, so I don't really feel like I can complain.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Also, any PS3 owner who doesn't already own Wipeout HD isn't worthy of it and should not be allowed to play it.

Will probably grab InFamous and LBP for my UK account, despite owning the US versions of both.

Anxious to see the US & JP ones now...

Xater

Already have all of those, even the German alternatives. I knew this will not end up being great for me with just sony titles. :(

Owzers

i'm guessing the EU offerings are going to be drastically better than the US ones. Maybe we'll get a Killzone 3 avatar shirt.

Top Bottom