• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Performance King Meme Thread | Meme Has No Limits

keram

😅😅

"Wait till Assasin's Creed Valhalla is patched on xsx , then you will understand the staggering power difference "

ACV after the resolution drop patch on XSX

4bwbnFd.jpg

What game is this actually, looks cool for me :)

Gamepass is a great thing to have. It's might be because my group range for 26 to 36 but we genuinely don't need to play the newest thing all the time and post it on social media. Having choice is a good thing and gamepass continues to keep me on my Xbox more which is something I would not have predicted given my playstation history.
Is this a parody... Oh this is what they mean when they say xbots. I feel, sorry for you.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Our brother Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem got banned? Oh no, what happened?
Again? What did he do now?

I burned their last straw of "GamePass is a great deal" by showing that PS Now is vastly superior without PS Plus/GOLD needed to play MP and with GOTY contender games in it. They spam reported it because it was too painful to invest in such a mediocre ecosystem.

Last edited:

onQ123

I burned their last straw of "GamePass is great deal" by showing that PS Now is vastly superior without PS Plus/GOLD needed to play MP and with GOTY contenders games in it. They spam reported it because it was too painful to invest in such a mediocre ecosystem.

I remember when a whole crew was following me around trying to get me banned because I hurt their feelings lol

Shmunter

Who knew cyberpunk console exclusive on Xbox would be a positive thing for Playstation? 😂

The other threads where people are praising Microsoft for allowing a 14fps game that hard locks the console regularly are rich with meme-able material.
Microsoft embraces unfinished games under early access so it’s not all that unique for them. But they should categorise it accordingly so punters know what to expect.

Top Bottom