• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Performance King Meme Thread | Meme Has No Limits

Lysandros

Not sure if the last memes are related to Control but in that case the Great Dictator (together with his brother in arms Tom) officially declared that frame drops happening in XSX version are in fact a peculiar 'error in code'/bug and absolutely not hardware related contrary to PS5 version's 'GPU related' drops...

Last edited:

DJ12

PlayStation-Plus_01-27-21.jpg

4vny1l.jpg
Poor comparison. Sony will never remove these games from your account.

Not sure if the last memes are related to Control but in that case the Great Dictator (together with his brother in arms Tom) officially declared that frame drops happening in XSX version are in fact a peculiar 'error in code'/bug and absolutely not hardware related contrary to PS5 version's 'GPU related' drops...

Did you actually watch the video? Here's a timestamp, the GPU related drops are still present in the XSX version, and the stutter problem is additional to it.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Ah a good old fashion console warz thread....
I have three STEAMING hot takes.
1.) having played control ue on both the series x and ps5, i didnt notice a difference. But im bummed i got hitman on ps5, would have liked that native 4kz
2.) the wii u was better than both these consoles. It may have been 720p, with no third party support, but those games were just *chefs kiss*
3.)whatever console you play on, is worse than whatever one is my favorite one. And you are personally a trash tier person for playing on the console i dont like

Last edited:

dotnotbot

1.) having played control ue on both the series x and ps5, i didnt notice a difference. But im bummed i got hitman on ps5, would have liked that native 4kz
2.) the wii u was better than both these consoles. It may have been 720p, with no third party support, but those games were just *chefs kiss*
3.)whatever console you play on, is worse than whatever one is my favorite one. And you are personally a trash tier person for playing on the console i dont like

Thanks for explaining

tAgBSSo.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned

3D7C40D4-BE5B-45F0-9F30-8D1FEAB47BA9-1024x627.jpeg

Zoro7

Banned
Wow this is the worst post I’ve read on gaf and ive seen a shit tonne of Rickys posts. Well done!

Zheph

Its the memes thread... yet you deliver one of the worst post ever seen

Waiting for the meme that shows Picture of Jimbo holding all the games in his hands for PS5 followed by a pic of Phil looking at bunch of games on his hands that has the label VRR and nothing besides VRR :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

-PS5 has better color gradation due to 12-bit 4:4:4 playback @ 24Hz vs 10-bit on XSX.
-XSX suffers from frame skipping on movies that use true 24fps as it's fixed at 23.976fps.
-Both aren't optimal for movie enthusiast that are concerned about color accuracy, which is not noticeable in real world content anyway.

Another One Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Last edited:
Top Bottom