• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 official event June 4th cancelled - new date TBA

Gonna be a good week.

edit - June 2 - post-delay

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
It was the playstation hardware reveal stream. The one that everyone criticized for being boring, but didn't consider that it was more for devs.

They talk about it a little after 32:00

Oh just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean its not going to happen. It would be a feature that would be announced at one of these game conferences IMO. Remember lots of devs were hinting at killer features that are yet to be talked about.

I'm keeping the BC dream alive for now. 🤔

Last edited:

yurinka

Apparently this guy (confirmed COD leaker) replied to the event meaning we're likely to see the next COD at the event

I think it's quite obvious that if CoD didn't appear in Series X 3rd party stream it's because it will appear on Sony's stream. This time they would have marketing deal with Sony, which makes sense looking at market share,

Grinchy

Banned
It wouldn't have made sense to postpone the show. It's in the afternoon, so even the rioting pieces of shit will still be home and ready to watch. They can watch the reveal, eat some of their mom's home-cooked food, then go out and destroy the cities some more before coming home and getting tucked in.

Last edited:

manuvlad

Neo Member
I'm glad a have a lot of work to do. So, I can concentrate on my work and not think about the PS5 reveal all the time. But I'm really anxious, guys.

Can't tell if it's fake but looks cool
BTW is that Jim ryan?

Design of the upper Picture seems legit but whomever made that Photo must know that Jim Ryan must remember with whom he was in that Room, right?
So i guess fake..

about the "a little more than an Hour" Talk - if there are Indikators that it very well be 2h:30min long ,than Jim Ryan could have tryd to throw Microsoft off with a false Anouncement ..

Last edited:

McCheese

What about the magazines who had been given some info ahead of the event?

Hope they release it all just out of spite, imagine getting the PS5 low-key revealed in Metro magazine because Sony decided to make a political statement.

Last edited:
Is this PS5 event delayed or what?

I'm very confused. There are tweets saying its delayed and then i see there are no threads created about the delay. WTF is going on guys?

NickFire

Are they going to postpone LoU2's launch date? Or do they only postpone news events when their customers need to listen to important voices? I would certainly think the people who should be listening will spend a lot more time not listening if they are playing a game instead of watching youtube for an hour.

Jayjayhd34

Are they going to postpone LoU2's launch date? Or do they only postpone news events when their customers need to listen to important voices? I would certainly think the people who should be listening will spend a lot more time not listening if they are playing a game instead of watching youtube for an hour.

I don't think they could if they wanted too, now its gone gold, as that would mean discs are being printed.

NickFire

I don't think they could if they wanted too, now its gone gold, as that would mean discs are being printed.
I'm being facetious but they certainly could. At least with respect to digital and anything that hasn't shipped. But I highly doubt they will because that would actually cause them to lose money. They know all of this week's virtue signaling will be forgiven by those who are annoyed as long as they deliver good games and a decent price.

R6Rider

Gold Member

Going gold and discs printed has nothing to do when the actual product becomes available to sell. They could easily change the date if they wanted to.

Top Bottom