• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 and Xbox One: Is it possible to backup Games/Updates/Patches/DLC for safekeeping?

Say I bought a game and got the usual updates + patches for it. Later I even bought some DLC. Is it possible to create a backup of this data, which I can zip up and put on a server/PC somewhere, so should any of this disappear from the official servers, I can re-install it back to my system?

I have tried to look for information about this but I only stuff related to copying games to play from an external HDD, which is not what I am looking for. Thanks!

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Say I bought a game and got the usual updates + patches for it. Later I even bought some DLC. Is it possible to create a backup of this data, which I can zip up and put on a server/PC somewhere, so should any of this disappear from the official servers, I can re-install it back to my system?

I have tried to look for information about this but I only stuff related to copying games to play from an external HDD, which is not what I am looking for. Thanks!
No. You back it up to an external HDD or not at all.

Top Bottom