• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre orders for CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION are up

German Hops

Gold Member
Oh it has Tifa, but only the version ResetEra would love.

peronmls

Polish is not the same as the remake that is for sure. Mouth animations look really bad along with the lighting.

Ryūtō

Neo Member
I know a lot of gamers are against pre-orders, but due to my financial situation and not being able to always pay full price for a new game on release, I occasionally do physical pre-orders through GameStop.

Despite GameStop having a bad rep it's the only outlet I know of (physical or digital) that lets you pay it of anytime until the release date.

graywolf323

I know a lot of gamers are against pre-orders, but due to my financial situation and not being able to always pay full price for a new game on release, I occasionally do physical pre-orders through GameStop.

Despite GameStop having a bad rep it's the only outlet I know of (physical or digital) that lets you pay it of anytime until the release date.
you could pre-order from Amazon, buy a gift card, and then apply that gift card to your pre-order

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

The visual definitely upgrade but its weird they didn't try to improve actual animations, they still kept stiff animation from PSP version with PS4 character models.

So those none important cutscenes that has less expression becomes more weird with more realistic face.

Last edited:
Top Bottom