• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself in your prime

bronk

Banned
jswOBZk.png

From 128 kg down to 95 in about 10 weeks ...strict chicken and veg diet
Good shit bro! Keep pumping. Get that thigh gap in and you get a 10/10

Holy shit that's fast. How's your body handling that? Can you go into some more detail on your meal prep, estimated calorie intake, etc? Asking for a friend.
would love to say its some complicated diet but its simply Morning - Protien shake ......Lunch usually leftover dinner (chicken/veg...Rice/Tuna) and dinner is simply chicken/veg or rice/tuna)..all small plate servings
i snack on fruit or green tea in between...diet is 85% of it i would say..you commit to the diet and you will see fast results

You get hunger pangs but i found green tea and fruit really help

Training i start with a 30 min cardio based activity like running/indoor running/cross trainer then move onto a simple weight workout
Day 1 - Chest and Tri
Day 2 - Biceps and Back
Day 3 - Legs and Abs
Day 4 - Shoulders and Core
Day 5/6 i simply work the areas that dont hurt
Day 7 Rest - i do a light walk

im 40 now so things have slowed down for me but ive still never had any major problems cutting or bulking up
injury wise my body holds up ok..got some lower back issues so deadlifts and some leg based stuff aggravates it and my right shoulder is fucked from an injury a white belt did to me in jiu jitsu

Just need stick with the diet side

UFC material right here
Thats what i tought.
Holy shit that's fast. How's your body handling that? Can you go into some more detail on your meal prep, estimated calorie intake, etc? Asking for a friend.
Yeah right 😉.
Haven't got there yet. Will post one when I'm there.

SMH at people posting pictures from their teens. Everyone's a fucking idiot in there teens, it's like the lowest point of your life.
Lol It depends on the person.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I never had a prime. I'm 42 now and this is as close to a 'prime' as I have been. Stupid intellect making itself a priority over physical beefiness, oh what could have been.

Top Bottom