• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon | Info and speculation thread

JoeM86

Awesome. Curious what the american one will focus on then. More of the region + More of the legends?

American will be the cold hard facts "This is new. So is this. Look at how new this is."
Japanese will be "EMOTION" with hints of facts

Galava

I want emotion and a ton of facts ;_;

"You think you do but you don't."

I wish they'd do ads like this here too, a shame really.

I am expecting to see new mechanics (amie, gameplay stuff,...) and maybe two pokémon (the bird and the doge).

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
And Pokenchi staff was recently at Game Freak with Masuda for a recording/interview to be aired in July...

not thursday tho, that's sunday

956.gif

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Awesome, I didn't realise it was a video :)
So hyped no matter what we get, any Sun and Moon news is good news!

Boss Doggie

The responses to that made me sad, trying to correct them by saying it's actually called Squishy

it's like they forget Squishy is a nickname

...also I guess this means Zygarde is the only legendary to get a nickname in the anime

God dang it.

I can only chose one day for the Japan expo to go to. And that's also only if really decide to go

Masuda or Squid Sisters? .-.

why not both

also I interpreted it as Masuda Squid Sisters

Nightbird

why not both

also I interpreted it as Masuda Squid Sisters

Because I would travel there in one night, spend the day on the expo, and go back to Germany the next night. Going there on both days would double the expenses i would have to take. :/

You know in your heart what course must be taken.

Do it for Popplio.

If it were my little brother you would have convinced him now since he's a huge Popplio fan lol

Boss Doggie

Then the responses to those shouting that actually it's Puni-chan... Sheesh.

funny thing is that PM subs already use Squishy prior to official ep (with their line of reasoning is that the dialogue relies on Bonnie describing Z1 as "very squishy"), I guess they all reference Bulba

and yet no one even says that he is Z1, as the other core is named Z2

Hopefully this announcement will match the second big X/Y reveal we got with four Pokemon shown and a few nice new images of areas in the game.

Galava

Venustoise begs to differ

He's real, a friend of mine had it on pokémon blue 15 years ago or so. (Not lying, I saw it, it was really weird, the game glitched out I guess, but it was freaky).

Story times aside, Venustoise wasn't the main character of a movie neither a big marketing tool.

Hope they talk about new mechanics or some really cool Pokemon with new abilities or attacks or new dual typing

Something new

- Triple types for pokemon
- More dual-type attacks
- Pokemon with 2 abilities
- Horde vs Horde battles
- Official 4th stage evolution
- Pokemon fusion
- Pokemon fission
- Mega Pikachu
- Light and Dog types

Boss Doggie

And seriously, Ash Greninja appeared in everything except the main games, I seriously doubt it wouldn't be in the games in some form too.

Also it has a cool magnetic plush! That definitely screams main game!

CcZxH1eW0AE39G7.jpg

Galava

And seriously, Ash Greninja appeared in everything except the main games, I seriously doubt it wouldn't be in the games in some form too.

Also it has a cool magnetic plush! That definitely screams main game!

CcZxH1eW0AE39G7.jpg

It is very likely (almost 100%) the kalos starters will have new megas (being ash-greninja one of them) and we will receive one for free the same way the professor gave you a kanto starter in XY.

Serena's Braixen evolving into Delphox shortly and later mega-evolving (synchro, just like Ash)?

Kyzer

Banned
It is very likely (almost 100%) the kalos starters will have new megas (being ash-greninja one of them) and we will receive one for free the same way the professor gave you a kanto starter in XY.

Serena's Braixen evolving into Delphox shortly and later mega-evolving (synchro, just like Ash)?

No, this time there won't be a choice. There will only be Charmander.

Top Bottom