• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

There is only one acceptable time, and that is DWEBBLE TIME.

iO6rN.png

Am I torn between them two now? Turtwig? Oshawott? It's... it's a... He-he-he-he-...

Haaaaaaaeeeeelp!-elp-elp-elp-elp...

elite-beat-agents-help-scre.jpg

People who get this are cool.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/1cb/fb3/3dc/resized/dunsparce-meme-generator-they-told-me-i-could-become-whatever-i-wated-so-i-became-a-bug-drill-thing-69ff85.jpg[IMG]

btw guys don't google image search "dunsparce time"[/QUOTE]

Don't google anything Pokémon-related unless you have a strong stomach.

[spoiler]Especially not "Pikachu, the horn!"[/spoiler]

So...Titsparce right? moderate safe search my arse but it's not as bad as I feared, unless of course you were foolish enough to have no filters on in which case I imagine it was a lot worse.

It was just Titsparce, even with Safesearch off. Unless I scroll down the page!

...Huh. Nothing.

5Hw8c.png
t86yx.png
sSLBO.png

Are you ready?
Go!
I would buy this spinoff.
So instead of Elite Beat Divas you'd get a male fanservice team.

It was just Titsparce, even with Safesearch off. Unless I scroll down the page!

...Huh. Nothing.
That's surprising considering the mighty powers of evil google search can unleash, i'll never forget what I saw thanks to the last thread, those Magnemite and Jasmine.....nope.

5Hw8c.png
t86yx.png
sSLBO.png

Are you ready?
Go!
Any answer that isn't Flannery really isn't an answer at all.

Yea like how many movies do you see starring otters? Obviously the penguin is cuter and more precious hence why Piplup comes out on top.
How many GOOD movies do you see based on penguins?

Also, Oshawott evolves into an awesome samurai sea lion, whereas Piplup evolves into a stumpy little metal penguin. There's no comparison.

Hiding now.

EDIT: No, Cuteness Overload, why? ;_;

Also, Oshawott evolves into an awesome samurai sea lion, whereas Piplup evolves into a stumpy little metal penguin. There's no comparison.

If Samurott were bipedal all the time, I think there will be no contest. Empoleon would get smoked like a Windows Phone!

*is having an identity crisis, true form revealed?*

EDIT: No, Cuteness Overload, why? ;_;

Go beat the special EBA stage right now! Maybe you'll end up getting a perfect ending!

Top Bottom