• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase 2023 |OT| Show as a Service! (1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm BST) (No Spoilers!)

Rate the Blow... Showcase

• Total voters

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
>30 fps gameplay

big_1496148706_image.jpg

Highest fidelity for the stream, probably gonna have 60 FPS and unlocked options too.

Flutta

Banned
Miles... ughhhhh..

Yeah this Spiderman gameplay came after so much garbage being shown before it I only feeling distaste for the whole thing.

decisions

Post TOTK, everything fails to excite.

I've already played Spiderman 2, it was called Arkham Asylum.
To be honest if Sony doesn't have the goods anymore then Nintendo is in a position to absolutely dominate the industry with Switch 2.

It will become PC/Nintendo for gaming in the same way it's PC/Apple for work.

Last edited:
Relink is literally the only thing I’m looking forward to from this…literally could have been random reveals throughout the year. A showcase was definitely not necessary for this.

Edit - I know I shouldn’t, but I’ve gotta hype myself for the Summer Game Fest, because if there isn’t some exciting news for ps5 or the game industry as a whole, I’m either getting worn out from gaming, or it’s just time to retire from it completely. I don’t do virtue signaling or GAAS only, and that’s where it appears we are going fully 🥹

Last edited:

Dane

Its good to know that Sony is showing games that we can also play on PC and Xbox, even Spiderman 2 is being ported to PS4 /s

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
The visuals are fucking incredible. Probably some good usage of RT in there too but the fast pace and low res makes it hard to see. Spidey looks legit. Very nice.

Fabieter

I'm sorry to say but this post is accurate.

All the insiders, Grubb, Warren even Jez were hyping this event like all hell.

Outside of 3 things, it has been very underwhelming. Only 1 major Sony studio game (unless there's something after this Spider Man thing).

Not only that. This was the first showcase in almost two years. Its insane.

Top Bottom