• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusken77

Can someone Kazify Brant?

Kazified. That's marvelous.

VwRDwYc.png
A8xY8hD.png

monome

can somebody please Kazify my avatar using these two? would definitely appreciate a morphing effect rather than copy/paste.

juI3IVv.jpg

tlJzTGw.jpg

pretty plz.

The secret best thing about all these gifs? The consistent use of PERFECT Reggie faces.

Just read the Kotaku article.

Those comments, man...

Are they actually implying every gif in this thread is stolen?

I think the're implying that like, the Nicholson nodding gif existed before this thread, and GAF just slapped a Kaz face on it. I.e., "GAF didn't MAKE the Nicholson nodding gif! It existed before this thread!"

Dawg

Just read the Kotaku article.

Those comments, man...

Are they actually implying every gif in this thread is stolen?

I think the're implying that like, the Nicholson nodding gif existed before this thread, and GAF just slapped a Kaz face on it. I.e., "GAF didn't MAKE the Nicholson nodding gif! It existed before this thread!"

Well, that makes a little more sense. Still silly though

Ifrit

Had an idea, but I suck at doing photoshops or gifs

j5xhUex.gif

You know what to do gaf

If this somehow gets animated, it would be beyond godly

Hindle

Banned
Some of the content I want to see:

BF4
The new online service
Watch Dogs
Sucker Punch new game

All of this would make a great reveal IMO.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Watch Dogs
Sucker Punch new game
Watch Dogs makes everything better.

inFAMOUS 3 would also be amazing. A singleplayer game I could actually get behind becoming multiplayer as well. The movement and verticality that it allows would probably make for a very fun mode.

Dawg

With people tweeting this thread to @yosp, @geoffkeighley mentioning it and Kotaku reporting this, there's a fairly big chance Kaz knows the existence of this thread, right?

I'd like to believe Kaz goes straight to his computer after a long day of work, types in the url of this thread and then checks the new daily gifs/pictures, and then he just... smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom