• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

With people tweeting this thread to @yosp, @geoffkeighley mentioning it and Kotaku reporting this, there's a fairly big chance Kaz knows the existence of this thread, right?

I'd like to believe Kaz goes straight to his computer after a long day of work, types in the url of this thread and checks the new daily gifs/pictures, and then he just... smiles.
Fan fiction :p

ionca

Banned
I spent the entire day making this...

nerfreggie.gif
bravo

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I did some calculations on posts per day. It's between the first post and post #6310:

Posts per day (average): 1010,4982213597852109322314668557

If this frequency will continue, we are looking at about 13382 more posts in this thread before the 20th. That would be close to 19700 posts, just below thread "cap". I suspect the amount of posts per day will increase though once we start nearing P-day though.

Gleylancer

Neo Member
It seems like I completely underestimated how many people this thread browse.

That GIF is 8MBytes and the server only has a 10MBit/s connection... Where could I possibly host a GIF this big?

Concept17

Hadn't entered this thread for a few days... hahahaha holy shit even the avatars are out of control.

Why are people jealous of all the great gifs here? Just enjoy them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom