• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer: announcement this week

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
I just looked through your post history, and it doesn't look healthy. You guys can try and project your opinions on others etc, But reality is clean as day. I have no problem with people like yourself claiming your thoughts on someone like myself but you only have to look at someone like yourselves post history to see the reality.
- Keep trying to attack someone with a different opinion than yourself.
"doesn't look healthy" - irony.

"keep trying to attack someone with a different opinion than yourself" - proceeds to call people shills and attack them for posting stuff about Xbox that he doesn't like.

Take some deep breaths, Xbox isn't going anywhere. In the meantime, I'm still waiting on the "shitting" :poop:

Last edited:

King Dazzar

I just looked through your post history, and it doesn't look healthy. You guys can try and project your opinions on others etc, But reality is clean as day. I have no problem with people like yourself claiming your thoughts on someone like myself but you only have to look at someone like yourselves post history to see the reality. THere are a lot of users on this forum obsessed with Xbox and its entertaining to see how much they post in Xbox related threads, but clearly hate them.
- Keep trying to attack someone with a different opinion than yourself.

What do you actually enjoy?
You're starting to make as much sense as Timdog

TrippleA345

Yju8HRU8.gif

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
"doesn't look healthy" - irony.

"keep trying to attack someone with a different opinion than yourself" - proceeds to call people shills and attack them out for posting stuff about Xbox that he doesn't like.

Still waiting on the "shitting" :poop:

I said, Sony die hards like Heisenberg007 Heisenberg007 will try and paint a new narrative. Are you honestly defending a user who is a blatant fanboy of Sony? What are we doing here?

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
I said, Sony die hards like Heisenberg007 Heisenberg007 will try and paint a new narrative. Are you honestly defending a user who is a blatant fanboy of Sony? What are we doing here?
Ah, so the latest Kumbaya streak is over.

What are we doing? I'm entertaining myself watching you fall apart and show more than those three colors you chose to change face to. :p

You? Well, you have a vendetta against Heisenberg007 Heisenberg007 . Someone should get to the bottom of that.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Man if they announce you can get new games day one if you subscribe to an extra subscription tier that is going to go down like a lead balloon, that would be an unbelievably bad move
I don't think they will for a minute but the days of the Microsoft goodwill gestures in regards to getting people to actually start paying for GPU as opposed to converting codes / letting it expire to get free months / using rewards has to come to an end at some point. As I've mentioned a few times, I'm good until the end of 2025 now and have never once paid a penny for GPU.

I suspect there are hundreds of thousands of others pulling the same tricks.

I don't know anyone in my circle of Xbox friends that pays £12.99 a month.

Last edited:

Mowcno

There are only three narratives once SoT and Hifi Rush very likely get officially announced for other consoles.

A. They're the only ones, no others will become multiplatform.
B. More multiplatform games will inevitably come.
C. All Xbox games will be multiplatform day one.

A is completely delusional, like expecting HZD would be the only game Sony ever ported to PC when they announced that.
B is the sensible conclusion
C is hyperbole, at least until Xbox hardware completely dies I don't see this happening.

Last edited:

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
There are only three narratives once SoT and Hifi Rush very likely get officially announced for other consoles.

C is hyperbole, at least until Xbox hardware completely dies I don't see this happening.
Yeah, between those two, B is the most likely scenario (at least for the near future). Much of it depends on how low Xbox hardware goes, how much damage has been done to the brand since the Series' release, and what the ported games on other consoles sell like.

Last edited:
I think its pretty obvious that some are getting really irritated with these discussions. Its going to be impossible to stop people from talking about this. If you have an issue with a particular invidividual maybe it's best to keep it in DMs instead of dragging it out here. There's also the report function if you truly feel their behavior is really inappropriate here. If not then the best option is to stay out of these discussions if it bothers you so much.

Not targeting anyone here but just speaking in general. I know I stay out of topics I don't wish to discuss. There's always that option for others.

midnightAI

A is completely delusional, like expecting HZD would be the only game Sony ever ported to PC when they announced that.
It will of course be B, the problems stem from quantity of B and what type of profile B will entail.

Borowski_1

No one does a "business event" just to say two games are coming to a different platform

POKEYCLYDE

My guess:

A) They will confirm some games going to other platforms.

B) They will share their vision of the future of their gaming division. Investment in mobile, Gamepass on Apple devices, leaning into all digital, cloud bullshit, yada yada.

C) Reassure that they're listening to fans, they're committed to making great games, and they're investing in their gaming division. And we all know what that really means is they're on the hunt for new acquisitions lol.

We all know the hassle Microsoft went through to acquire ABK. Making some games multi-platform will make further acquisitions easier.

The business update will be on a Wednesday ;)

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
No, it really isn't that complicated.

No one will ever make absolute statements like the kind you're looking for.
There is nothing wrong with saying "Other games, except SOT and Hi-Fi are not coming to PlayStation and Nintendo" if that's the truth. What's the problem with that?

Also, that's the only to squash any false rumors.

Let me ask you a question: if the rumors are actually false, how do they address and squash those false rumors in this event?

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
There is nothing wrong with saying "Other games, except SOT and Hi-Fi are not coming to PlayStation and Nintendo" if that's the truth. What's the problem with that?

Also, that's the only to squash any false rumors.

Let me ask you a question: if the rumors are actually false, how do they address and squash those false rumors in this event?

Ok this is getting a bit silly now lol. You are asking for someone to make public statements about the kind of things no one does.

In all your golden journalistic years, have you ever seen Nintendo or Sony make any definitive announcements like "Bayonetta 2/3 will not come to Playstation or Xbox" or "MLB will not come to Xbox or Nintendo" ?

It's a 99.9% certainty that Phil won't even acknowledge any 'insider' leaks or rumors at all and they'll make whatever statements they have to make.

Every minute counts for the Xbox brand right now. New week, still radio silence.

Goodbye Xbox. Thanks for the fun years. But it's time to go. Since your masters don't care for your well being.
You were a good boi.

Last edited:
Top Bottom