• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

xrnzaaas

4rVynJT.jpg

(c) Fakes Forge

Banjo64

cumsessed
Did anyone save that meme from the first page with Phil Spencer bending down on the PS5 grave sticking up the Vs?

It’s the post that’s been edited out but has over 100 reactions I think.

Made me piss myself when I first saw it!

elliot5

Lots of BC FPS boost games lately too showing Series X runs at double the performance.
Yee but this has nothing to do with FPS Boost, and just how the OS handles back compat with xbox one gen 9 aware games. Allows for 120hz output without a native port on xbox.

FPS Boost just manages to brute force the old game code through tricking the engine clocks to run at twice the speed, thus effectively doubling frame rate.

3liteDragon

people didn't wanna believe a Bethesda Game Studios game can actually look better than most games releasing this or next year
Well I don't wanna get too ahead of myself by saying that when we haven't even seen gameplay running on an Xbox console just yet, and it's believable that it's actual in-game footage because parts of it look unfinished anyway (which is normal if they're showing alpha footage, which is before beta I think, followed by the final retail version).

kuncol02

Banned
people didn't wanna believe a Bethesda Game Studios game can actually look better than most games releasing this or next year
I still don't believe. I will probably still not believe when I will play it. I remember Morrowind and Oblivion faces. They come to me in nightmares.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I still don't believe. I will probably still not believe when I will play it. I remember Morrowind and Oblivion faces. They come to me in nightmares.
Given their track record, Starfield will have great scope. So if anyone values details like standing on a cliff and being able to faintly see a castle 2 miles away, that's one way to appreciate graphics.

In terms of pure eye candy and special effects, I need to be proved this as well.

The one thing that may help Bethesda is if the game has tons of outer space and empty horizons. So they can funnel graphics into things in the short distance instead of needing to worry about processing an alien base miles away.

Top Bottom