• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
This thread aged so poorly. I love it

Nice to see some Sony fanboys stopping by to troll. Unfortunately some people with no sense of humor had to go and troll their meme thread, so I guess turn about is fair play

Also:
Theres a cure for this thread and the other ps5 king meme thread, it's called vagina
As a CIS/Het female that does NOTHING for me, maybe that's the real reason I don't like PS5 :LOL:

How’s that?

RDNA, curbstomping PS5 in benches, etc.. the usual ;)

Nice to see some Sony fanboys stopping by to troll. Unfortunately some people with no sense of humor had to go and troll their meme thread, so I guess turn about is fair play

Also:

As a CIS/Het female that does NOTHING for me, maybe that's the real reason I don't like PS5 :LOL:

What good are console wars without trolling? It's the best part!

Well no the memes are the best. But the trolling is part of that I guess.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Ok ponies Outrunner Outrunner Knitted Knight Knitted Knight QuantumZebra QuantumZebra , back to the stable!

Sorry for the mess!:messenger_grinning_sweat:

Let's keep it fair play!

giphy.gif

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Also:

Wait, so not all chicks are bi?

College, you have failed me!

Last edited:

skneogaf

Cyberpunk 2077 60fps on series x and 30fps on ps5..... 🤔

Allegedly

And before day 1 patch or after any more patches.

Last edited:
If I ever get a Series X, I would have stickers made to have it look like this.

What else is there to say? I like both consoles and clearly they're both powerful with different approaches to design. Series X comes from its Xcloud server roots, sticking closer to PC for good reasons. Meanwhile, PS5 is a data throughput monster that matches Series X by sheer efficiency.

Both sides should be happy. Hug it out.
0UptcED.gif

Tripolygon

Banned
Top Bottom