• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official xbot turn in your jacket thread... redux edition

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
ok, so you held out at e3. claimed it was all fake, or that OMG gears of war looked even bettar!

but 9/14 has come and you're singing a different tune.

turn in your jackets and recieve your very own "sony-camp" badge. the line starts here, but ends around the corner.

02-waiting-in-line.jpg

WE HAVENT SEE ANYTHING REAL IN MOTION YET!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAVDFJGFGJDFGF!

also i heard PS3 gives you aids and cancer.

op_ivy

Musashi Wins! said:
I'm still buying both. What shook you up so bad, the cinemas of the new games?

i'm still getting both, but its getting pretty fucking obvious now that there is a pretty remarkable difference between the two.

of course, its still pretty early to declare this, and this thread is mainly in jest, so have fun!

hey you, no cutting!

NEVAR!!! I always cheer for the underdog. If MS overtooks Sony, I will move to Sony-camp. This is ofcourse my forum-personality talking, in real life I just buy games I'm interested in.

wtf...something happen that we start a thread like this now...TGS start early? We had one of these after E3...can't we wait?....sigh

*edit....oh...in the case of fun...PS3 is the piece of shit x 3......hah...xbox fo life y0

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Project Midway said:
NEVAR!!! I always cheer for the underdog. If MS overtooks Sony, I will move to Sony-camp. This is ofcourse my forum-personality talking, in real life I just buy games I'm interested in.
But wouldn't that make you an N-bot?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
op_ivy said:
i'm still getting both, but its getting pretty fucking obvious now that there is a pretty remarkable difference between the two.

Are there new gameplay shots of PS3 games I'm unaware of? Because all this "realtime" talk means nothing. Though I do expect a lot of the Japanese games to look better on both systems. Don't get me wrong, I want all my favorites back again looking ace (and hopefully some better new ip announcements), but stills or film that are called "realtime" etc. don't impress me. Show me Dante carving something up and a hud or two...not CG.

Ben Sones

Kabuki Waq said:
also i heard PS3 gives you aids and cancer.

The console is a long ways from launching, so I think you're being overly optimistic. Word on the street is that the final version of the hardware will only give you cancer, not AIDS.

Shaheed79 said:
But wouldn't that make you an N-bot?

N-tots are so delusional they dont even know they are underdogs. I am an fps whore thats why i prefer xbox stuff but Whichever system will have shenmue 3 will own me.

well while you are stuck playing ps2 for another year, ill be playing next gen on the 360 and saving for ps3. i like buying everyconsole because ech offers something the other doesnt

stop hatin
start participatin
start participatin
twinkle twinkle baby

hadareud

The Translator
Scans of both games look very good indeed. Nothing too special though, nothing that I don't expect all next-gen consoles to be able to pull off (and that includes revolution). In fact I have a hard time believing that todays high end pc's wouldn't be able to do this.

One might say underwhelming :D

Dracos

Liars! PS3 will neither give you cancer or aids. That's a filthy rumor. The truth is, upon purchasing it, one will simply receive the clap.

BuddyC said:
Lord, it's that first Metal Gear Solid 2 trailer all over again.

And the MGS4 trailer hasn't even arrived yet. When the MGS2 screens were first released before the trailer the reaction wasn't anything like this.

hadareud

The Translator
Dracos said:
Liars! PS3 will neither give you cancer or aids. That's a filthy rumor. The truth is, upon purchasing it, one will simply receive the clap.

I thought it was the jack, but there you go ...

GeoramA

There's a ton of great PS2, PSP, and PC games coming out that will hold me over until the PS3 comes out.

Like I did with the xbox, I'll wait until the 360 is $150, then I'll buy it.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I should warn you op_ivy, your honesty means you will have to brave the slings and arrows of the critics of my Xbox 360 line graph. They may try to throw their empty retard pack boxes at you.

teiresias

Cancer and AIDS will only come with the $399 Value Pack of the PS3, those of you that are stupid enough to buy the PS3 Retard Pack won't get either!!!

Ben Sones said:
The console is a long ways from launching, so I think you're being overly optimistic. Word on the street is that the final version of the hardware will only give you cancer, not AIDS.

I already have cancer, can I carry it over to 360? Also, I'm pretty sure they will release an AIDS dongle at some point.

op_ivy

Guileless said:
I should warn you op_ivy, your honesty means you will have to brave the slings and arrows of the critics of my Xbox 360 line graph. They may try to throw their empty retard pack boxes at you.

bah, i'm keeping my xbox t-shirt (for halo 3). they'll call me their own, as their numbers have been reduced significantly in the past months.

:lol

Izzy

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
No he means the real time screens of MGS4. Although it says a hell of alot about them that you believe they're CG.

:lol@It's CG!

No, it's not CG, it's PS3!

Excelion

Banned
op_ivy said:

What? There has been nothing shown today, or ever, that is not possible on Xbox 360.

BojTrek

Banned
Kabuki Waq said:
WE HAVEN'T SEE ANYTHING REAL IN MOTION YET!

I agree... For a system I was going to buy on Day 1... no matter what...

It has turned into a system I might buy after seeing Tiger Woods 2006 and NBA2K6 running on it...

Dr_Cogent

Banned
dark10x said:
Yeah, the PC sure is on fire right now...

/hopes it actually WILL pick back up again someday...

PC gaming takes up more than 1/2 of my gaming time these days with Battlefield 2 and World of Warcraft. Two games that could only wish to be able to run on a current gen console.

PCs are best for RTS and FPS games. Always have been. I love my PC.

Top Bottom