• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase confirmed for Feb 21st.

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Featuring Microsoft Games Studios

“I don’t get who benefits from Mario Kart and Splatoon being exclusive” Philip Spencer
FKCaeLN.jpg

gamer82

Another rabbids game or dlc content for Sparks’s or maybe some other Nintendo franchises from a partner like a New dk, Kirby, tmnt would be cool 👌🏻

bumpkin

Gimme Hi-Fi Rush and Battletoads 2020 from the Microsoft side, and Nier Replicant from Squenix and I’ll be happy.

Blindy

Would be happy with dates for the new Shantae game and also for Penny's Big Breakaway. Also feeling a Pizza Tower switch port being announced.

Dang that’s a lot of notice for a Partner Showcase. The June 2022 one was actually pretty good. As was the September 2020 one when they announce MH Rise. But honestly I just want to know dates for Paper Mario & Luigi’s Mansion. So I’m disappointed we’re not getting a General.

MAtgS

Baseless speculation and wishful dreaming time!

-Halo Master Chief Collection
-Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 remaster
-KH 358/2 Days remaster
-Soul Caibur 2 with Link/Spawn/Heihachi all included
-Zero Escape trilogy
-toyless Skylanders reboot
-Megaman Legends Collection
-Star Fox reboot by Ace Combat team
-Rare Replay Remix, Rare's portable games added.
-Nintendo announces the Switch Holodeck, with holograms of Samus, Urbosa, and Krystal becoming real and giving you a handy.

Surely one of these has to happen, right?

Last edited:

ebevan91

I appreciate these things always being so early in the morning for me so I don't have to wait all day. 8am.

Last edited:

rkofan87

Gold Member
Dang that’s a lot of notice for a Partner Showcase. The June 2022 one was actually pretty good. As was the September 2020 one when they announce MH Rise. But honestly I just want to know dates for Paper Mario & Luigi’s Mansion. So I’m disappointed we’re not getting a General.
and 25 mins as well i think this going to be a sleeper hit of a direct.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
With switch 2 on the horizon I don't expect anything major. But I would love to be surprised.

angrod14

"We're pleased to announce the Switch U, the sucessor of Switch. It will be the first console ever featuring VHS media for games. Also, we're also confirming the complete shut-down of the Wii and Wii U servers, which means you won't be able to redownload your previous purchases from said plataforms anymore. Thank you for your support during all these years".

Fans reactions:

Youtube Corrida GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom