• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo announces Everybody 1-2-Switch; releases on June 30

mcjmetroid

How fucking bad must this be if its not even being saved for a Direct, I will always maintain that 1-2 Switch should've been a free pack in for the Switch and this looks more of that but for £30
Well I wouldn't be expecting it to be at a direct but I thought perhaps they might have tried the same approach as the LABO. Have it be it's own direct.

And that may happen closer to the time.

I think Nintendo have learnt from the Wii Era to keep casual announcements separate from the Core games.

Woopah

How fucking bad must this be if its not even being saved for a Direct, I will always maintain that 1-2 Switch should've been a free pack in for the Switch and this looks more of that but for £30
They generally keep games from EPD4 out of Directs and put them in Twitter/YouTube announcements instead (Ring Fit Adventure, Brain Training for Nintendo Switch, Labo etc.) Switch Sports was an exception.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Do you have a link to the trailer?

The first game was ridiculous because it was full priced and should have been a pack in game. This game is a budget release, at least Nintendo is getting better at pricing their games.

I'm not as harsh as this one. I do think the first one was at least. A bit if drunken fun, still dreadful because of the lack of content for a full priced game but there is potential for a follow up.

I wouldn't dismiss this one entirely.
I think the same way

Played the original and had a little fun. It's a nice thing to have your friends together and stuff... but not for paying full price. This should be the Wii Sports of the Switch. Maybe even as a built in digital only game. This new one could go beyond the original, and ok, as a later release and US$30 is fine. Maybe

We fucking need Switch 2, man

Tams

I enjoyed 1-2-Switch!

It was a good laugh with some friends.

Though I probably wouldn't have bothered with it if it weren't a launch title. And I haven't gone back to it in years.

BlackTron

First was supposed to be Wii Sports only nowhere as good and full on $60 -a big reach. I thought this was something that would only happen once and then the ruse is used up. If this sells well, I may be out of touch.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ

Gambit2483

Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF
If Pikmin 4 is half as good as Pikmin 3 it'll be a good game.

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
I know alls the goods Nintendos workers makes Zelda but who made this?

annnd I can't post in my threads for a week because they think I play goalie for a college teams?

blacksheep-chrisfarley.gif

Krathoon

They need to focus on really using the haptic controls in actual video games. I actually rarely use them detached.

PS5 did a great job with this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom