• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nine to Five - Beta Gameplay Comparison

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We have heard your feedback, and nearly all aspects of the game have received an upgrade for the upcoming second Beta Weekend. Try it out yourself starting on Thursday, May 20th. Sign up now on Steam: https://steam.gs/l/ZG83x/bwc

0:00 We heard you!
0:30 Gameplay Changes
3:45 Audio Changes
4:35 Art Changes
5:24 It's been a long journey

Nine to Five is a new 3v3v3 team-tactics first-person shooter. Set in a future where corporations rule and being a mercenary for them is just another job, collaboration and smart teamplay is what gets the job done around here – not just pure reflexes.

In each intense shift, three teams of three battle against each other to complete their client’s objectives. How each phase ends influences how the next one starts – so you always need to be ready to adapt your approach.

Customize your rig to suit the task at hand. Play to your strengths. Or choose to support your team. Even if you have only 15 minutes to spare, Nine to Five gives you a chance to find your role in the team. The idea is to have fun – or die trying. Either way, there’s never a dull day at the office.

elliot5

I don't really have any interest in this game, but I watch these updates every now and then. Some quality changes they've made.

But man, whoever came up with the name "Nine to Five" like that one game "Ready Or Not" needs to be taken out back. Awful game names for the genre.

I don't really have any interest in this game, but I watch these updates every now and then. Some quality changes they've made.

But man, whoever came up with the name "Nine to Five" like that one game "Ready Or Not" needs to be taken out back. Awful game names for the genre.
True. I expected this to be a wagie cagie simulator.

Top Bottom