• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGwaphics

I would assume more of the larger die would go to tensor cores for DLSS vs actually improving the core GPU. I could see a CPU clock increase as well as they should be able to push the clocks a bit higher on a newer die.

Hadn't thought about that, but yeah they can already do 1080p docked, so DLSS alone might get them to 4k from there.

reksveks

no nothing is up, did you read the article? Here's his Quote about it.

"When I think about games where ray-tracing has had a dramatic impact on my experience as a player’ said Spencer, ‘it’s kind of spotty.’"

And he is right, so far there has been NO game that supports raytracing to a dramatic impact. It doesn't mean there won't be, but so far there hasn't been a single game where the feature stands out. He's being honest on that, also its true about 8K not being the norm.

Possibly minecraft and the random shit that people have done with that toolbox but even that is such a niche.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Hadn't thought about that, but yeah they can already do 1080p docked, so DLSS alone might get them to 4k from there.
There are some games I think would benefit from at least a GPU Clock increase liek Xenoblade and such, but DLSS would be a game changer for those games that run under 1080p docked. They can look hideous on a 4k screen.

Last edited:

Dodkrake

Banned
no nothing is up, did you read the article? Here's his Quote about it.

"When I think about games where ray-tracing has had a dramatic impact on my experience as a player’ said Spencer, ‘it’s kind of spotty.’"

And he is right, so far there has been NO game that supports raytracing to a dramatic impact. It doesn't mean there won't be, but so far there hasn't been a single game where the feature stands out. He's being honest on that, also its true about 8K not being the norm.

Xbox's "CEO" for all effects an purposes is quoted downplaying Ray Tracing when it was a selling point. This should raise some ears.

DaGwaphics

There are some games I think would benefit from at least a GPU Clock increase liek Xenoblade and such, but DLSS would be a game changer for those games that run super 1080p docked. They can look hideous on a 4k screen.

True. They probably would go for a bit of a GPU bump just to help games where resolution scaling has them far from 1080 even docked.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
True! Thanks to all for showing me that it's pretty normal.

On the sniffing glue thing.. I love the movie Airplane and I've never seen an athlete do this:
NrF3KN.gif
yeah, i understood that reference. I love that movie.

Nickolaidas

Play Has No Limits

BLOqj6A.jpg

👊🏻😎
Ummm ....

Am I the only one who noticed that Bloodborne is the only game out of all those that hasn't released anything new for years now?

Sticking like a sore thumb, doesn't it?

#Bloodborne2Confirmed - why else would they advertise the IP like that among all those other relevant IPs unless they were making a sequel? Or at the very least, a Remake?

There HAVE been rumors of a remastered edition with added content coming to PS5 and PC, hasn't there?

yewles1

Why the RTX 3080 Isn't as Amazing @ 1440p, CPU or Architectural Bottleneck?

I was watching HUB's latest vid and it's interesting to see how the Ampere isn't as good at resolution scaling as Turing is. Around 8:56 mark (timestamped above), he says:

Which reminds me of what Mark Cerny said during his PS5 deep-dive. "Also, it's easier to fully use 36 CUs in parallel than it is to use 48 CUs. When triangles are small, it's much harder to fill all those CUs with useful work." Yes, he was talking about AMD's RDNA 2 architecture. But it makes me wonder what if it's true in general for high core count GPUs? Just speculating.

Something, something, Ali Salehi...

mitchman

Gold Member
To add a bit more.
It is the exactly same WebBrowser Engine found in PS4.
Not necessarily, the UA can't be used as proof of what engine is being used. That WebKit UA is incidently the exact same used by the very latest Safari on iPhone and iPad, while macOS is using 537.36. I don't think it's relevant.
PS4
Mozilla/5.0 (PlayStation 4 6.02) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko)

PS5
Mozilla/5.0 (PlayStation 5/SmartTV) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Mozilla/5.0 (PlayStation 5 3.03/SmartTV) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko)

Including the same WebKit version.
Now you need to understand that the Web Browser Engine just parse/render the HTML (scripts) and the main features of the Browser are done but the UI that is customized by each developers (see Edge, Chrome, Opera, etc that uses the same Web Engine but has way different features sets).
Considering Chromium alone being 12+M lines of code, saying it "just parse/render the HTML" is greatly simplifying it :) The complexity of a web rendering engine and the amount of standards that must be supported it mind boggling, which is why it's very hard and close to impossible for any new engines to be made now. Even MS gave up with their resources, same with Opera and Presto.

SlimySnake

No one should be expecting 8K games on these new systems, that shit is for movies (or maybe PONG).
8k yes. But everyone knew this.

His ray tracing comments are a bit disconcerting because he has 24 studios who have failed to use RT. Quite frankly, its HIS job to show us what RT can bring to gaming and its bizarre to see him downplay it. It's like if Steve Jobs went out and said the iPhone has failed to deliver on its promise. You would be like wtf, no YOU have failed to deliver on its promise after gloating about hardware based ray tracing in the series s TWO years ago at E3 2019.

It's funny. Cerny and Sony have shoved the SSD down our throats for almost a year now and it's Microsoft that has done a better job showcasing how amazing it truly is.

Their marketing has been on point this gen. It was a great move getting xsx in the hands of youtubers and i mean real youtubers with reach instead of the random japanese youtubers Sony sent theirs out to for some bizarre reason. I have no idea who the fuck is running Sony marketing.

Last edited:

splattered

Xbox's "CEO" for all effects an purposes is quoted downplaying Ray Tracing when it was a selling point. This should raise some ears.

He was just saying up to this point it has been spotty, this is going to change once next gen is fully underway as we now have consoles with hardware rtx supported platforms so it will evolve and mature and eventually the sweet spot will be found and that will be a level of performance we can expect until a mid gen refresh or next gen hits. Nothing wrong with what he said or how he said it.

ethomaz

Banned
Not necessarily, the UA can't be used as proof of what engine is being used. That WebKit UA is incidently the exact same used by the very latest Safari on iPhone and iPad, while macOS is using 537.36. I don't think it's relevant.

Considering Chromium alone being 12+M lines of code, saying it "just parse/render the HTML" is greatly simplifying it :) The complexity of a web rendering engine and the amount of standards that must be supported it mind boggling, which is why it's very hard and close to impossible for any new engines to be made now. Even MS gave up with their resources, same with Opera and Presto.
That doesn't change what I said.

The WebEngine just do the parser/render of the HTML (and related languages like CSS, XML, etc)... scripts engines become complex? Yes... HTML even supports video streaming/rendering now but it is still parser/reder the code you receive from servers no matter how complex it is... that is what the WebEngine does.

Now a Browser is build (its UI) and the features it has are different from the WebEngine... I can get the the same WebEngine (let's say Chromium) and make a completely new browser different from anything you see in the actual browser (ops it is what Edge and Opera dores).

What makes PS4 browser inferior to others is not the WebEngine but the UI/Features implementation that Sony did for it.

Unless the PS5 browser is faking the UserAgent (most browser have native build in feature to fake UserAgent) it is using WebKit for WebEngine just like PS4 (the same version)... now both can use the same WebEngine version and be completely different browsers in terms of UI and features... because UI and features are not done by the WebEngine (for example a Sync can be implemented by Sony and that is not related to the WebEngine).

Last edited:

I'm guessing they've had to change their message since they currently have no next-gen exclusives and they'll want to differentiate themselves from the PS5 (for obvious reasons). Their big play now appears to be:

"Look how quick your eixsting games (which a lot you can get for "free" via Gamepass) will load and look at their framerate"

A marked difference from Sony who appear to be focusing on new games and their visuals.

Will be interesting to see who fares better from their respective messages.

He was just saying up to this point it has been spotty, this is going to change once next gen is fully underway as we now have consoles with hardware rtx supported platforms so it will evolve and mature and eventually the sweet spot will be found and that will be a level of performance we can expect until a mid gen refresh or next gen hits. Nothing wrong with what he said or how he said it.
so... we should wait for Xbox Series XX, right? i have been wondering, may MS is secretly getting into this gaming PC business. They can offer an upgrade every two years... i bet that's actually the plan from the green camp.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It needs to be BC? I prefer new games being showed like Sony did.
Just curious, you said "including BC".. was wondering if I missed something.

I want to see BC on PS5 personally, although obviously love all the new game footage too. I may be weird but I'm most excited to play Days Gone on PS5 as I started the game on PS4 and love it but since the PS+ announcement gonna wait to finish it on PS5.

Last edited:

ZippDude

8k yes. But everyone knew this.

His ray tracing comments are a bit disconcerting because he has 24 studios who have failed to use RT. Quite frankly, its HIS job to show us what RT can bring to gaming and its bizarre to see him downplay it. It's like if Steve Jobs went out and said the iPhone has failed to deliver on its promise. You would be like wtf, no YOU have failed to deliver on its promise after gloating about hardware based ray tracing in the series s TWO years ago at E3 2019.

It's funny. Cerny and Sony have shoved the SSD down our throats for almost a year now and it's Microsoft that has done a better job showcasing how amazing it truly is.

Their marketing has been on point this gen. It was a great move getting xsx in the hands of youtubers and i mean real youtubers with reach instead of the random japanese youtubers Sony sent theirs out to for some bizarre reason. I have no idea who the fuck is running Sony marketing.
Got to disagree here....didn't 2k just put out a video on the 2 second start time? Ratchets world changes and Demon Souls portals?

ethomaz

Banned
Just curious, you said "including BC".. was wondering if I missed something.
For Series X.

I want to see BC on PS5 personally, although obviously love all the new game footage too. I may be weird but I'm most excited to play Days Gone on PS5 as I started the game on PS4 and love it but since the PS+ announcement gonna wait to finish it on PS5.
I want too (even not being interested)... that is normal to want to see BC games running in the hardware.

But to entry focus in your marketing selling point with people "praising" bad to average loading times in BC games when your SSD should give way more are something I will never understand (will laugh instead).

Last edited:

SlimySnake

... are you trolling? You sound like you're trolling.
Nope. I see dozens and dozens of youtube videos of load times comparison like the one i just quoted. I have yet to see a single one of these from Sony. Demon Souls is literally the only game demo we have seen that shows load times on a PS5.

I'm guessing they've had to change their message since they currently have no next-gen exclusives and they'll want to differentiate themselves from the PS5 (for obvious reasons). Their big play now appears to be:

"Look how quick your eixsting games (which a lot you can get for "free" via Gamepass) will load and look at their framerate"

A marked difference from Sony who appear to be focusing on new games and their visuals.

its funny. I remember people on gaf mocking the PS5 calling it PSSD5 because of Sony's focus on SSD. And yet here we are at launch, and Sony is mum on SSD while thats pretty much all MS can show off besides BC.

Last edited:
its funny. I remember people on gaf mocking the PS5 calling it PSSD5 because of Sony's focus on SSD. And yet here we are at launch, and Sony is mum on SSD while thats pretty much all MS can show off besides their SSD.

I find the way both MS and Sony have shifted their marketing message over the course of the year really interesting. Would love to be a fly on the wall in both their depts.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Nope. I see dozens and dozens of youtube videos of load times comparison like the one i just quoted. I have yet to see a single one of these from Sony. Demon Souls is literally the only game demo we have seen that shows load times on a PS5.
All games Sony showed had load times... Astrobot, Spiderman, Demon's Souls, R&C, Godfall, etc etc etc.

Maybe you missed them because it is really that fast and you were expecting some kind of loading screen lol

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
All of them are current gen! show me Next Gen Graphics like Demon's Souls or Nba 2k21.
You saw the NBA 2k trailer right? Now close your eyes and put green bumpers at the beginning and the end of it.

Unless you are expecting some massive disparity between the versions, you just saw it.

Nickolaidas

its funny. I remember people on gaf mocking the PS5 calling it PSSD5 because of Sony's focus on SSD. And yet here we are at launch, and Sony is mum on SSD while thats pretty much all MS can show off besides BC.
Were you in a coma when they showed gameplay for Ratchet Rift Apart changing stages in 2 seconds? Astro Playroom? Godfall? Those two loading a save point in one second?

But yeah, Red Dead Redemption 2 loading in 50 seconds won you over.

Stay bipolar, bro!

All games Sony showed had load times... Astrobot, Spiderman, Demon's Souls, R&C, Godfall, etc etc etc.

Maybe you missed them because it is really that fast and you were expecting some kind of loading screen lol

We also had developers talk about them in games like Kena and Deathloop before example.

I would be really surprised if the XSX/XSS I/O beats the one in the PS5. It seemed to be a huge talking point for Cerny and has been since then.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member

Normally we would've been bombarded with Halo Infinite footage and marketing. Now we get all the XSX features. Not sure if that's such a bad thing. Although I would like to see 3rd party games

Kerlurk

Banned
I've tracked ebay.com sales over four days last week.

Each day, I searched for "PS5" and "Xbox Series X", "Item Location: US Only", and auctions only. All the auctions I tracked ended that same day, as I did my searches on "Time: ending soonest".

The PS5's that I tracked, where the disk based version only.

I tracked 10 consoles of each brand each day, that had initial asking price that was in the ballpark of current selling prices. I ignored those with unrealistic high initial/reserve prices.

The reason why I checked US only, is because this is Microsoft's biggest market, and it's home market. I wanted to see how Sony faired in that market, as that is Sony most competitive market to succeed in.

For Sony:
Out of 40 listings, 36 sold, 2 listings removed, with an average of 17 bids per console sold, and at an average price of $884.83.

For MS:
Out of 40 listings, 26 sold, with an average of 12 bids per console sold, and at an average price of $728.19.

Conclusions:
  • Two PS5 listings were removed for unknown reasons. Only 2 consoles in 40 did not meet initial/reserve price vs 14 unsold XSX.
  • PS5 average selling price of $884.83 vs XSX's $728.19.
I have all this data tracked in a spreadsheet with links to every auction listing final sale price, time it ended, and listing number of bids with bid history.

If you see an problem with this, then please let me know. I may do another multiday tracking, but I don't expect the results to be much different. Feel free to do your own tracking based on the above critieria.

#TitleLink# BidsAsking Start BidPrice (USD)#TitleLink# BidsAsking Start BidPrice (USD)
10 Auctions Each Day for Both Consoles
Conditions: Any console asking price that is far above average selling price, or excessive high bidding, do not include
PlayStation 5 Disk Edition - $499Xbox Series X - $499
1PS5 Disc Version - Brand New PlayStation 5 Standard CONFIRMEDhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-Disc-V...tem2af2d3368c:g:p6EAAOSwRJhfbhcs&LH_Auction=113$700.00$890.001Xbox Series X Preorder (Confirmed - Amazon)https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem3fea4d8a10:g:QZMAAOSwx5pfasvV&LH_Auction=10$739.00Not sold
2Sony PlayStation 5 Disk Edition CONFIRMED***https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayS...tem46b6380a3e:g:GdgAAOSwJJFfbhxl&LH_Auction=137$0.99$848.002Xbox Series X PREORDER SOLD OUT via Amazonhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem548b773c19:g:peEAAOSw4PNfa3BH&LH_Auction=19$599.99$685.00
3Sony PlayStation 5 PS5 Console Disc Version Confirmed Order TARGET New Sealed DShttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayS...tem2646e1ecb6:g:jM0AAOSwFsdfa3-G&LH_Auction=132$350.00$765.003Xbox Series X Console (preorder) Confirmed Thru Walmarthttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem4221044bf7:g:-RgAAOSwhnNfah4z&LH_Auction=10$675.00Not sold
4PS5 - PlayStation 5 Disc Version! Confirmed Order! FREE Shippinghttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-PlaySt...tem3431707de7:g:rlMAAOSwnd5fa4Fh&LH_Auction=114$200.00$910.004Microsoft Xbox Series X 1TB Console *Confirmed Pre-Order*☆NEW☆https://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-...tem2646e0c97d:g:01kAAOSwYJpfa3Ok&LH_Auction=10$750.00Not sold
5 PS5 🔥 Disc Version Confirmed Order through Amazonhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-Disc-V...tem5db41b8983:g:7FUAAOSwt55fazP2&LH_Auction=127$199.99$860.005Microsoft Xbox Series X Console (Order Confirmed) PRE ORDERhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-...tem46b6136e41:g:eT0AAOSwcnxfaiOT&LH_Auction=10$849.99Not sold
6PS5 SONY PLAYSTATION 5 CONSOLE DISK DISC VERSION! CONFIRMED ORDER with Wal-Marthttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-SONY-P...tem289e1e6e05:g:NjgAAOSw9y1fbjJf&LH_Auction=119$325.00$915.006Xbox Series X Console CONFIRMED PRE-ORDER ***GameStop***https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem366afcffbd:g:STIAAOSwbgpfa09P&LH_Auction=11$650.00$650.00
7PS5 - Sony Playstation 5 *DISC EDITION* Confirmed!https://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-Sony-P...tem5db458e446:g:u28AAOSwTd9fbjQy&LH_Auction=117$650.00$910.007Xbox One Series X / Preorder - CONFIRMED / Limited Quantityhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-S...tem44656f6b38:g:fNQAAOSwK9lfaiFN&LH_Auction=112$515.00$675.00
8Ps5Disk edition Pre Order Confirmed (Screenshot)https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ps5Disk-ed...tem2646e3eb26:g:PXQAAOSw789fa5eY&LH_Auction=127$349.00$885.008XBOX Series X Pre-order Confirmedhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-Serie...tem3b4ef370bb:g:edcAAOSwASRfaiM3&LH_Auction=10$713.00Not sold
9PS5 - PlayStation 5 Standard Disc Version **Target Confirmed**https://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-PlaySt...tem446515fed3:g:4dcAAOSwIsZfbjSJ&LH_Auction=10$850.00Not sold9**XBOX SERIES X - BRAND NEW - CONFIRMED PRE-ORDER- FREE SHIPPING!!!**https://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-SERIE...tem2af2af3ce5:g:ghoAAOSwbgpfa3UO&LH_Auction=128$299.99$710.00
10PlayStation 5 Console "PS5" Disc Edition *Target*https://www.ebay.com/itm/PlayStatio...tem21784748e8:g:kc8AAOSwyG1fayIj&LH_Auction=110$600.00$820.0010Xbox *PRE ORDER CONFIRMED* Series Xhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-PRE-O...tem3dabc863cd:g:POEAAOSwTStfa3vb&LH_Auction=150$50.00$720.00
For October 1, 2020
1PS5 - PlayStation 5 Console Standard Disc Version CONFIRMED (FREE SHIP)https://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-PlaySt...tem21789af677:g:4lYAAOSw8jJfaMy9&LH_Auction=125$699.00$1,099.001XBOX SERIES X - Pre Order Confirmed - Super Fast Shipping!! 11/10/20!! 100% FB!https://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-SERIE...tem4465575b7b:g:joQAAOSwc2dfan0m&LH_Auction=10$749.95Not sold
2NEW 🔥 Sony (PS5) PlayStation 5 Disk Edition *TARGET AND WALMART CONFIRMED*https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-P...tem548b8d2524:g:2bMAAOSwJCRfaVhZ&LH_Auction=11$300.00$1,200.002Microsoft Xbox Series X CONFIRMED WALMART PRE-ORDERhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-...tem23e18dd322:g:7xgAAOSwIe5fajEm&LH_Auction=18$599.99$705.00
3**PREORDER** PS *5* Disc Version. Brand new. Sony PlayStation *5*https://www.ebay.com/itm/PREORDER-P...tem3b4ed84afb:g:GjUAAOSw1u5faRCw&LH_Auction=117$545.00$960.003Xbox one Series X confirmed! Targethttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-one-S...tem3b4f1e7d8e:g:UecAAOSwvN1fb3Lc&LH_Auction=18$550.00$710.00
4Sony PlayStation 5 (PS5) Console Disk Version CONFIRMED ORDERhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayS...tem1f172104ca:g:W1cAAOSwZ6tfbqVJ&LH_Auction=118$675.00$910.004Xbox One Series X - Preorder - Free Shipping Brand New 🔥🔥https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-S...tem46b68d2625:g:atoAAOSwHqdfahlV&LH_Auction=117$500.00$740.00
5NEW 🔥 Sony (PS5) PlayStation 5 Disk Edition *TARGET CONFIRMED*https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-P...tem1cf413a079:g:DGQAAOSwPeJfaAsa&LH_Auction=129$450.00$940.005xbox Series X ***CONFIRMED PRE ORDER BEST BUY***https://www.ebay.com/itm/xbox-Serie...tem366b0e1134:g:yuEAAOSwo4pfbNK3&LH_Auction=10$800.00Not sold
6Sony PlayStation 5 PS5 Confirmed Order Disk Drive Version 825 GB SSD NEWhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayS...tem44655ee150:g:36YAAOSwtjtfcnVE&LH_Auction=127$549.00$880.006*Trusted Seller* Microsoft Xbox Series X 1Tb Console Amazon New Will Ship Asaphttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Trusted-Se...tem289e08ccff:g:VgYAAOSwGsRfa4WS&LH_Auction=10$749.00Not sold
7PS5 PlayStation 5 Console - Disk Version Pre *CONFIRMED* Orderhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-PlaySt...tem2af2e0dda5:g:Ip0AAOSwVDdfbyKf&LH_Auction=110$382.00$790.007Xbox Series X confirmed Pre-Order from best Buyhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem289e611e63:g:2rQAAOSwz6Zfa3Te&LH_Auction=18$599.00$680.00
8Sony PlayStation 5 PS5 DISK VERSION Confirmed From WalMart - READ DESCRIPTIONhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayS...tem3b4f081fe7:g:3IQAAOSwgZJfZU~r&LH_Auction=13$872.00$892.008XBox Series X *presale* 🚨PREORDER CONFIRMED🚨*read Description*https://www.ebay.com/itm/XBox-Serie...tem4464fe10f9:g:03cAAOSw2SVfaaxP&LH_Auction=122$0.99$660.00
9PS5 PlayStation 5 Console Disc Edition .. Pre-order .. Confirmed .. Best Buyhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-PlaySt...tem289e6950c8:g:jGMAAOSwSyBfbo3L&LH_Auction=11$800.00$900.009xbox series x Pre Order - Confirmed With Target Will Immediat Ship Upon Arrivalhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/xbox-serie...tem4b823daac2:g:dE4AAOSwXjFfa5OD&LH_Auction=10$900.00Not sold
10NEW 🔥 Sony (PS5) PlayStation 5 Disk Edition Console *BEST BUY CONFIRMED*https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-P...tem23e19462c5:g:bQgAAOSwAnhfckoF&LH_Auction=116$349.00$800.0010New XBOX SERIES X, Black, Confirmed Pick Up Date Of 11-10-20. Same Day Shippinghttps://www.ebay.com/itm/New-XBOX-S...tem422118bb2b:g:wlwAAOSw0Glfakk2&LH_Auction=11$725.00$725.00
For October 2, 2020
1SONY PLAYSTATION 5 - SONY PS5 - PHYSICAL VERSION WITH DISC TRAY *NEW* PRE-0RDERhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-PLAYS...tem3b4f112a6b:g:JPkAAOSwrmRfbBTO&LH_Auction=120$340.00$830.001XBOX SERIES X CONSOLE PRESALE CONFIRMEDhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-SERIE...tem2d181a75e8:g:NBMAAOSwbWlfaiN5&LH_Auction=119$335.00$660.00
2Playstation 5 Disc Version PS5https://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstatio...tem2af2d3ac24:g:5p0AAOSw3eFfbh6h&LH_Auction=118$575.00$850.002Xbox One Series X / Preorder / Limited Quantityhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-S...tem2646c5846a:g:tx8AAOSw3LxfaiT-&LH_Auction=116$550.00$845.00
3PS5 Console Disc Version, Reciept From Gamestophttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-Consol...tem4221279834:g:i-wAAOSw3Lxfbh3Q&LH_Auction=121$499.00$900.003Xbox Series X Confirmed Pre Order. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem34315bf9c9:g:nKYAAOSwNqpfailB&LH_Auction=10$750.00Not sold
4PlayStation Five Disc Versionhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PlayStatio...tem3b4f4c28b2:g:BLcAAOSw6olfZAwh&LH_Auction=15$750.00$985.004Xbox X Serieshttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-X-Ser...tem5db3fbb1b7:g:uTIAAOSwRwFfaimN&LH_Auction=18$640.00Not sold: Reserve not met
5SONY PLAYSTATION 5 - SONY PS5 - PHYSICAL VERSION WITH DISC TRAY *NEW* PRE-0RDERhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-PLAYS...tem422128bd43:g:azAAAOSwGJVfbjR7&LH_Auction=17$699.99$865.005FREE SHIPPING MICROSOFT MS Xbox Series X Pre Order AMAZON PRIME SHIPS SAME DAY!!https://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIPP...tem366aec7174:g:DqMAAOSw1GJfainr&LH_Auction=14$600.00$680.00
6NEW SONY PLAYSTATION 5 STANDARD DISC VERSION. CONFIRMED PREORDER. PS5https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SONY-P...tem3dabea715a:g:6rkAAOSwxxFfZGNp&LH_Auction=11$850.00$850.006Xbox One Series X - Pre - order confirmed from Microsoft https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-S...tem34315c13c5:g:HnAAAOSwytxfaitA&LH_Auction=12$650.00$670.00
7Hdmi 2.1 compliance Sony Playstation 5 Gaming Console (PS5) Disk version!https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hdmi-2-1-c...tem2f4ab050d6:g:Q7MAAOSwXrpfbj7t&LH_Auction=121$443.00$910.007XBox Series X * Confirmed Walmart PreOrder *Ships immed *100% Pos Feedbckhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/XBox-Serie...tem46b6384cf5:g:KfcAAOSwyIRfaij0&LH_Auction=11$697.00$707.00
8NEW 🔥 Sony (PS5) Playstation 5 - Disk Edition FREE SHIPPING!!https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-P...tem1cf3fcd9ac:g:llcAAOSwTrxfbkTW&LH_Auction=17$691.00$830.008Xbox Series Xhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem289dde7e2f:g:zKIAAOSwvUdfaiy-&LH_Auction=10$700.00Not sold
9NEW Sony PlayStation 5 (PS5) Disk Edition *BEST BUY CONFIRMED* - NO RESERVE -https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-P...tem4b8217c329:g:1Q8AAOSwU1dfamQ0&LH_Auction=152$1.00$905.009microsoft xbox series xhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/microsoft-...tem3fe9c1a0ff:g:mM8AAOSw1ZZfai8L&LH_Auction=10$750.00Not sold
10Sony PS5 (Disc Version )https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PS5-D...tem3b4f147605:g:lrIAAOSwixNfblia&LH_Auction=127$443.00$810.0010Xbox Series Xhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem4b82131181:g:9msAAOSwSyBfai6Z&LH_Auction=123$550.00$790.00
For October 3, 2020
1PS5 - PlayStation 5 Console Standard Disc Version CONFIRMEDhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-PlaySt...tem523d6f395a:g:UZUAAOSw6o9fZMWR&LH_Auction=18$749.99$859.991Xbox Series X - Confirmed Order (also includes USB-C Play&Charge Kit).https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem264733d8c4:g:PPcAAOSwCj9fb4TF&LH_Auction=111$675.00$750.00
2Playstation 5 Disc Version ps5 confirmed new, Sony, console, gaming video gamehttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstatio...tem1aa47f0e82:g:lrUAAOSwIZZfbr5G&LH_Auction=114$580.00$810.002Microsoft Xbox Series X - CONFIRMED PRE-ORDERhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-...tem2f4b1b8554:g:1ngAAOSwcVZfdMxp&LH_Auction=141$242.00$975.00
3PS5 - Playstation 5 - Standard Disc version **CONFIRMED**https://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-Playst...tem26472b54c1:g:544AAOSw1PZfbwi0&LH_Auction=120$549.99$810.003Microsoft Xbox One Series X Confirmed Orderhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-...tem3fea1573cf:g:6xcAAOSwQgVfb4Mi&LH_Auction=11$699.00$699.00
4Playstation 5 Disc Version PS5https://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstatio...tem23e11ce0c9:g:2FIAAOSwHZJfa5xY&LH_Auction=140$0.01$830.004XBOX SERIES X - Pre Order Confirmed - Fast Shipping! Guaranteedhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-SERIE...tem2f4a8795f6:g:6PoAAOSwk69faoRq&LH_Auction=1?$0.99$710.00
5SONY PS5 PlayStation 5 Physical Disc (Confirmed PRE-ORDER)https://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-PS5-P...tem42213a4bd5:g:FOcAAOSwTFBfZkrt&LH_Auction=124$335.00$900.005Microsoft Xbox Series X 1TB - Preorder Confirmedhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-...tem3431f023cb:g:QPAAAOSwpwBfakX8&LH_Auction=110$599.00$700.00
6PS5 PlayStation 5 *Confirmed*https://www.ebay.com/itm/PS5-PlaySt...tem3b4f204872:g:CFMAAOSwbC9fZC30&LH_Auction=14$750.00$817.006XBOX Series X Pre-order(confirmed)https://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-Serie...tem2af33605b3:g:KlAAAOSwqDJfaohH&LH_Auction=148$0.99$790.00
7Sony PS5 Playstation 5 - Disc Version *Confirmedhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PS5-P...tem2d190c9cca:g:2IQAAOSwUKZfZm4J&LH_Auction=1$799.99Listing was removed7Xbox Series X 1TB - Pre-Orderhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem4b822a45b8:g:O94AAOSwhU1fa6Zr&LH_Auction=10$850.00Not sold
8Sony PlayStation 5 PS5 Disc Edition - Shipped Directly To You From Targethttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayS...tem4b826715df:g:T8UAAOSwb6Ffb8fg&LH_Auction=1$499.00Listing was removed8Xbox Series X 1TB Console PRE-ORDER CONFIRMED GUARANTEED DELIVERYhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Serie...tem1cf46b3922:g:1DUAAOSwWspfaop0&LH_Auction=142$99.00$815.00
9Sony Playstation 5 - PS5 Target [Disc Version]https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Plays...tem264738924b:g:wxUAAOSwtfNfZJhX&LH_Auction=10$950.00Not sold9XBOX Pre Order Series Xhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-Pre-O...tem23e1641995:g:PFsAAOSwjHBfaqXt&LH_Auction=114$500.00$690.00
10⚡️Sony PlayStation 5 *PS5* PREORDER Disk Drive Version Best Buy Confirmed ⚡https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayS...tem2647da279c:g:rDQAAOSwe-dfdfVN&LH_Auction=14$888.00$918.0010Microsoft Xbox Series X Console Confirmed Purchase Arrives November 10th to Shiphttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-...tem3b4ee7f002:g:XGIAAOSwsQNfam2I&LH_Auction=164$0.99$792.00
PS5 Avg. Bids17
PS5 Avg. Price$884.83
XSX Avg. Bids12
XSX Avg. Price$728.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom