• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Madden 360 screens...

SonnyBoy

After looking at the pics again they did a great job with the shoulder pads. They really seem to be sitting on top of their bodies and not just one model. The arms need more work tho.

i remember being a big dreamcaster. then i saw/played madden 2001 at best buy. needless to say i was out $400 (or however much i ended up paying w/ the bundle) shortly thereafter.

madden 2001, while perhaps arguably worse-looking in still screen shots (and even that is pretty debatable), was hands down the better looking game in motion. but lets not get into a cat fight over this again

ocelittle

Banned
Yeah, when I saw it at the Sony Store, I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY.

It was one of two games I got at launch (Rogue Leader). I still have 2002, and played it today (have a hankering for a football game, I sold 2003 and 2005 is still back home :( ), and it hasn't aged well AT ALL.

It's amazing how I never thought it would get better than that...the presentation alone sucks.

Top Bottom