• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA V screenshots

gtavfansiteexlusiverockstarbase.png

Hmm..
Definitely never seen that area before. At least I haven't.

I apologize for not checking every gta screenshot thread's comments

Guy's point is that GTAV is unique in that every thread usually has back to back comments of somebody saying it looks too good for current gen, and then another guy saying it looks terrible.

This one was more of a stretch. But every GTAV thread is like 10 people saying "this is PC confirmed" or "wow looks great on Xbox One dev kit" and then another person saying that it's the worst looking game they've ever seen.

These are bullshots, right?

Yeah. Definitely bullshots.

These are screenshots or bullshots?

They do look a bit suspiciously clean for a GTA on consoles though......

Should'nt that be new GTA V Bullshot's? Though saying that the PC version may be equal to those pics. When is the PC version coming out again?

These PC bullshots too?

The fidelity looks to be like on par with a better looking RDR game.

These PC bullshots too?

The fidelity looks to be like on par with a better looking RDR game.
I'm guessing from what i've seen in all the other games i've played on consoles.
RDR looked pretty jaggy on 360 and even rougher on PS3.

They aren't "bullshots" like you normally see (downsampled jaggy-less and sometimes even postprocessed for press) but probably pc build with settings close to Ps3 but with some settings higher than the consoles can handle.

Nothing to worry about because the game will look and play great. But there will be a difference i think (depending on how much you are able to tell anyway).

If it turns out lookmg exactly like these shots, then all kudos in the world to them and more joy for us.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Buckethead, can I make a request for a big fucking message in the OT that says 'There is no confirmed PC version. Quit asking about the fucking mythical PC version until its been announced if it gets announced'

Hey, I'd love to play it on mine, but EVERY thread this shows up.

UnrealEck

I'm sure those are console screens. Low res, crap textures, barely any shadows, poor shadow quality, jaggies.
Where GTAV shines is in the detail of the scenes. All the little objects in the environment. The models are also great. The vehicles are a step up in detail from GTAIV and the characters still look like they fit right into the game well. In motion it also looks good because of the animation.

Long story short, they've did well with what they have.

woober

Yeah, this is looking more like what I'd expect from direct console shots. Nice progress from GTAIV, but I'm still going to wait for the PC version.

Top Bottom