• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA V screenshots

Why is people doubting that these are representative of what the game really is going to look like ?

They aren't that unbeliavable to be honest.

7 dayzz

That jump into the LA River...Hope the GTA online map is big enough to make a custom Gumball Rally through Blaine County, down the LA (LS?) River, and ending at some Queen Mary analogue.

If it can be done in a Shelby Cobra or Daytona Spyder equivalent, all the better.

FaintDeftone

I'll be on my honeymoon when this comes out. I won't be able to play it until the weekend :(

Preorder is paid off and ready to go though.

mrpeabody

Visually it's mediocre. Sleeping Dogs was a far better looking game.

But it doesn't matter. You don't play Rockstar games for the graphics.

garrickk

I hate Trevor so fucking much already. His face just piss me off.

I am guessing that is their intention with him.

It's interesting, our reaction to faces. Trevor doesn't both me at all, he actually seems like a great, unstable character to me. Might be my favorite to try and play.

Now, the Infamous Second Son main character has turned me off to the point where I'm not even considering the game. Just looks like a douche to me.

Weird sub-conscious psychology going on there.

OT coming tonight right? Once Buckethead puts it up, then this will be real, GTAV will only be a week away .
OT today?

t1378789200z1.png

zma1013

Screenshots are nice, but can someone tell me if the camera still drags the ground behind the cars to the point where you can barely see what's in front of you?

fastmower

It's interesting, our reaction to faces. Trevor doesn't both me at all, he actually seems like a great, unstable character to me. Might be my favorite to try and play.

Now, the Infamous Second Son main character has turned me off to the point where I'm not even considering the game. Just looks like a douche to me.

Weird sub-conscious psychology going on there.

I totally agree with your comment about second son. He doesn't look like a character I want to play as.

Pjsprojects

Don't see them being PS360 stuff tbh but then again look at some of the Naughty dog stuff and alike.

Just can't see a large open world game being smooth with those spec graphics on such limited tech! Are they from a pc version that's maybe soon to be released???

Top Bottom