• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter X360 trailer

Ryck

Just added to my purchase list......AMAZING can't wait to play it.

So far the list is

Madden 06
Fifa Road to The World Cup
Ghost Recon

ourumov

Looks awesome. Really good job by the Ubi Soft guys. From the XBOX 360 lineup, this is quite probably the title that has impressed me most. Simply awesome.

Mrbob

ourumov said:
Looks awesome. Really good job by the Ubi Soft guys. From the XBOX 360 lineup, this is quite probably the title that has impressed me most. Simply awesome.

UBI has always been great with graphics. I want to see King Kong and Splinter Cell 4 X360 style now.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Mrbob said:
UBI has always been great with graphics. I want to see King Kong and Splinter Cell 4 X360 style now.

the GR series hasnt. well, 2 looked pretty good i guess. this though, looks incredible. thanks for the pics blim.

hope its playable at x05

Prine

Banned
And my must buy list keeps getting bigger. Poor wallet, could be up to 8 games on launch that i will definately buy

op_ivy

Prine said:
And my must buy list keeps getting bigger. Poor wallet, could be up to 8 games on launch that i will definately buy

you should probably hold off making lists till you know whats going to be at launch... is gr3 official?

op_ivy

some screen caps from the GT countdown video of some new (to me) bits

Kuroyume

Banned
Wario64 said:
g24yi1rg.jpg

amazing...for a minute, i thought the right side was in-game!

Holy shit... I was fucking deceived too... @_@

Mrbob

Prine said:

I don't think GRAW is due out until December. So you're wallet will be saved somewhat at launch.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
The lighting makes this game (well, and the textures). They did a great job getting rid of the artificial look that we're seeing some early next-gen games still using.

newsguy

So what's this about "target" video someone mentioned? Can anyone confirm that this is in-game footage? Just making sure because that animation is simply amazing.

Helznicht

Best things about it are of course the animation, but I REALLY like how the explosions and shells seem to really have alot of power. The Camera jarring movement during the explosions is spot on.

SonnyBoy

Well this game be in the mold of BF:2 where you can control vehicles also?

The lighting for this games is astounding.

Top Bottom