• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter X360 trailer

Lakitu

st5fu
Hmm works for me still.
And I'm not sure if it's recut footage but from what I've seen, it's got some new footage.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Looks good. The voiceover work in the clip is vey annoying and the beginning was useless. Most of that footage seems to be similar, if not the same, as previous trailers, but I think the ending Apache strike was added and some of the other stuff seemed to be lengthened.

Redbeard

Banned
That's the old E3 demonstration. Blim has the same video but taken with a camcorder (this one is small but a lot clearer though. Direct-feed?).

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Don't know where it comes from, but this image (scan) looks new to me :
12yi1.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
can you imagine flying over the city to a hot spot manning those guns from the heli to clear a landing spot for you and your squad? hot damn, gr3 is going to be so great. definitely AAA IMO. cant wait to see more.

still on track for launch? launch window?

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Damn that looks hot.

Must....resist....pre-order.

I can. I will. I will wait and see. I want my purchase to be well justified.

trmas

Banned
I'm sure. We all know the 360 isn't capable of better than Saints Row. But then XBots seem to think that game is good looking... :lol

Zep

Banned
Man tha new parts of the video are amazing. They finally nailed down the death physics...it isnt overdone. Graphics look amazing, gameplay looks fun, im def getting this at launch.

aerofx

That looks nice but doesn't everything look good in scans? I will hold my excitement for a few more hours to see.

Zer0

Banned
ghost recon animation shits on gears of war animation,thats what i expect for next gen

fucking sold for me,the first 360 i will buy

by the way,i have seen this footage a long ago

Dr_Cogent

Banned
trmas said:
I'm sure. We all know the 360 isn't capable of better than Saints Row. But then XBots seem to think that game is good looking... :lol

Lame troll. Overall Grade: D-

Try again.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Even more scans (I think they are from the french OXM, so I won't host them) :

The second image is half ingame, half real life.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
trmas said:
Apparently that isn't hard to do, Cogent...

trmas,

There are plenty of posters here on GAF who post what you did, and mean every word.

No need to violate the TOS calling names now.

I also gotta put things in perspective. You said that the PGR3 demo was sped up in the killzone thead.

trmas

Banned
Cogent,

I'm just having fun with you. I like all good-looking games no matter what the system. GR3 just made my purchase list, and I call a spade a spade.

Looks next-gen

PGR3
Oblivion
GR3
Gears of War
Chrome Hounds
Warhawk
Motor Storm
Heavenly Sword
(pretty much every PS3 game we've seen)

Looks like ass

Saints
Madden
Pretty much all EA games so far
Currently PD0

Dr_Cogent

Banned
trmas said:
Cogent,

I'm just having fun with you. I like all good-looking games no matter what the system. GR3 just made my purchase list, and I call a spade a spade.

Looks next-gen

PGR3
Oblivion
GR3
Gears of War
Chrome Hounds
Warhawk
Motor Storm
Heavenly Sword
(pretty much every PS3 game we've seen)

Looks like ass

Saints
Madden
Pretty much all EA games so far
Currently PD0

OK trmas, but obviously I am not aware that you are having fun. Conveying sarcasm on the net isn't as easily done as in person.

Top Bottom