• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New full list of ID@XBOX Games Coming to Xbox One

Blues and Bullets looks interesting.
Below is already bought as far as I'm concerned.
Inside looks awesome.
Cuphead looks cool too.

There are a few others on that list that i will keep an eye on.

Kssio_Aug

That sounds great actually. Should put it up on the feedback site and link it here to get some votes.

Ok, thanks for the support, I decided to give it a try, so here I go:
http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251646-apps/suggestions/6296212-make-an-id-xbox-app

The text:
Make an ID@Xbox app said:
There are many games appearing with the ID@Xbox program, but its hard to keep track of all of them and we end up missing some really interesting stuff.

Would be cool to keep track of everything new its coming to the program, including release dates, descriptions, screenshots, trailers, a favorite tab, and even a "direct link" to the store when the game is released!

That way gamers will be able to get much more informed about the increasing list of new independent developed games, its also a good way to give those developers products more exhibition So please, do it!

Sorry for any grammar problems though, english is not my main language.

PureXbox

Banned
'The Escapist' sounds like Ocean's 80's classic 'The Great Escape', one of my favourite games from that era. No doubt that's where Team 17 is getting their inspiration being a studio from that era themselves. Hope it turns out well.

YES! What a great game that was. Tough as nails if I remember rightly. Well, for a 6 year old. :)

Top Bottom