• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New F-Zero project in the works?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Just go emulate GX, it's the greatest futuristic racer ever and one of the greatest arcade racing games period, from Sega or anyone, yet so few bought it on release and still too few have played it through despite supposedly pining for another. It's not like any studio will easily surpass it in anything but visuals, which still look great in motion anyway. Alternatively wait for Aero GPX but that seems to be somewhere between GX and 64 in higher resolution rather than something to truly top the former. Still, it should be good fun.

Last edited:

peronmls

Anytime I think of F-Zero I think of Extreme-G that came before it... Going through loops and crazy turns in FZ just didn't feel as good as EG1. That being said I hope the new F-Zero tracks gets enhanced to make it feel less like a Mario Kart and more of a thrilling ride with action. I have no doubt F-Zero will return.

Last edited:
Anytime I think of F-Zero I think of Extreme-G that came before it... Going through loops and crazy turns in FZ just didn't feel as good as EG1. That being said I hope the new F-Zero tracks gets enhanced to make it feel less like a Mario Kart and more of a thrilling ride with action. I have no doubt F-Zero will return.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm actually convinced this is an AI reply. Same with the one after it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom