• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix’s “One Piece” Renewed For Season 2 - Producer hopes for 12 seasons

theclaw135

Banned
Honestly visually it was on point, the city shots looked amazing and most of the cast was great, just a shame that ScarJo was the lead and they had to write around that, rare case where everything else is good BUT the lead/protagonist.

While the casting was unusual, AFAIK the character's background has always been that she's fully cybernetic and never knew her biological appearance.

Tams

because they’re the ones who need to be appeased for word of mouth to spread

Honestly, mostly I don't think they are.

Prejudice aside, is the people who watch Netflix who need to be impressed, aka the 'normies'. And clearly they have been.

Tams

The English language version who cares? Semantics. How does my choice of word say “a lot about me and my opinion?” You just sound like a petty asshole. Haha.

No, I was trying to as politely as I could muster, point out that you were dismissing it just because it wasn't in the native language of the original and that that somehow makes the Japanese version (which isn't the actors real words) better.

tl;dr: You're being a massive weeb.

Honestly, mostly I don't think they are.

Prejudice aside, is the people who watch Netflix who need to be impressed, aka the 'normies'. And clearly they have been.
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Top Bottom