• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neon White coming to ps4/ps5 on december 13

F*ck me, of course this gets announced the day after I preorder Crisis Core.

My backlog is more malignant than all cancers.

Banned
Play it with gyro or you wont really be able to play it much at all. It's too fast. I'll be surprised if it comes to Xbox for this reason.

good stick aiming goes a long way. if it has that you need no gyro.

now, I don't know if it has good stick aiming as I haven't played it, but usually indy titles funnily enough often fair better here than most AAA devs.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
good stick aiming goes a long way. if it has that you need no gyro.

now, I don't know if it has good stick aiming as I haven't played it, but usually indy titles funnily enough often fair better here than most AAA devs.
I'll be watching the impressions carefully. On Switch a ton of players are not just adept at gyro, but they're experts due to Splatoon. Will be interesting to see if this game lands as well on PS. Its worth the effort to learn to master it. Tons of fun.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Heard great things about this, but looks like something you have to take PEDs to play
The best quality of the game is that its flawlessly designed through just level design and game design to teach you to be better at a perfect, slow pace. You literally are trained to do things you didn't think you could do and it all occurs organically just through the level and objective design with no real tutorials. Its great.

Banned
I'll be watching the impressions carefully. On Switch a ton of players are not just adept at gyro, but they're experts due to Splatoon. Will be interesting to see if this game lands as well on PS. Its worth the effort to learn to master it. Tons of fun.

does it have good stick aiming? does it have options for it to adjust it to your liking? because if not then I see many people not liking it.
for some reason many people really can't comprehend how to use gyro aiming, so leaning on that alone will not be a good idea imo

Punished Miku

Gold Member
does it have good stick aiming? does it have options for it to adjust it to your liking? because if not then I see many people not liking it.
for some reason many people really can't comprehend how to use gyro aiming, so leaning on that alone will not be a good idea imo
I personally think it will be next to impossible to play without gyro or mouse. Stick is just not fast or precise enough. But I will be watching the reception to the game and seeing what others think.

Banned
I personally think it will be next to impossible to play without gyro or mouse. Stick is just not fast or precise enough. But I will be watching the reception to the game and seeing what others think.

Stick absolutely is fast an precise enough to do what I have seen in videos of this game. not even remotely an issue unless I have seen only the slowest of slow segments of it.
but that depends entirely on how well the stick aiming is implemented.

nocsi

The best quality of the game is that its flawlessly designed through just level design and game design to teach you to be better at a perfect, slow pace. You literally are trained to do things you didn't think you could do and it all occurs organically just through the level and objective design with no real tutorials. Its great.
Sounds like some great game design. So the quotes about feeling like a god are true

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Sounds like some great game design. So the quotes about feeling like a god are true
It really is just top tier level design. The gsmeplay flow is great. I highly recommend.

Just wanted to let people know I played the entire game with gyro. I hope tons of new players love the game though.

Also literally has one of the best OST of the year. Not exaggerating. Its up on streaming music services.

Last edited:
Top Bottom