• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neon White is getting a physical release on Switch and PS5 later this year on September 12

So apparently the high octane and one of my favorite indies from 2022, Neon White, will be getting a physical release through retailers later this year on September 12. There will also be an exclusive iam8bit edition that launches in Q4 2023, which comes with some stickers and an exclusive cover sheet.

image.png

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Can't think of many games I'd rather play less on a controller. But Neon White is dope and if you have a half decent PC you should play it.

Can't think of many games I'd rather play less on a controller. But Neon White is dope and if you have a half decent PC you should play it.

Works perfectly with gyro.

Seconding this. I played through and Ace Medal'd the main campaign on my Steam Deck, the gyro config feels godlike.
I'm sure I could beat many of my times if I used M+KB on PC, but I'm happy with just getting those medals.

On-topic though, glad to hear NW is getting a physical release, can't think of many other titles more deserving of one. Might be my favorite game of 2022.

Top Bottom