• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated Game of 2016 (Voting has been over for weeks)

2016 is shaping up to be quite the interesting, diverse year. Provided all of these games actually release in time...

1. Persona 5
2. Legend of Zelda Wii U
3. Overwatch
4. Gravity Rush 2
5. Final Fantasy XV
6. Street Fighter V
7. South Park: The Fractured but Whole
8. Horizon: Zero Dawn
9. Scalebound
10. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

If we actually knew anything about it, Mass Effect: Andromeda would probably top this list.

Sloane

Banned
1. XCOM 2 -- Played the previous one for hundreds of hours, so, yeah.
2. Firewatch -- Game looks amazing, hope it plays as good as it looks.
3. Thimbleweed Park -- So does this one, best Kickstarter I've ever backed and followed.
4. Stellaris -- Space.
5. Tacoma -- Space.
6. Master of Orion -- Space.
7. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter -- Last one was actually good, hope Frogwares can finally keep it up.
8. Hitman -- Not a huge fan of the series but maps and concept look interesting enough.
9. The Witness -- Looks beautiful although I still have no idea what I'm actually doing in the game though.
10. Persona 5 -- Probably will turn out okay.

Phazon

1. Zelda Wii U: Always looking forward to the next big 3D Zelda game. Can't wait to see more of it.
2. Gravity Rush 2: The first is my favorite Vita game, so I'm really looking forward to play the sequel on my PS4.
3. Fire Emblem Fates: Awakening was my first FE game and I really enjoyed it, so I'll get that Special Edition and experience 3 big FE stories.
4. Scalebound: It's Kamiya his take on open world RPG, so I'm really curious to find out how that's going to be.
5. Horizon: Zero Dawn: Never been a fan of Killzone, but the setting looks amazing and the gameplay seems more than good enough to support it.
6. Nier Automata: More Platinum goodness. That's never a bad thing for me.
7. Genei Ibunroku #FE: Looks like a colorful and fun 'Persona' for Wii U owners. I'll gladly take it.
8. Dark Souls 3: Bloodborne was my first Souls game and one of my favorite games of 2015. Now that DS3 seems to borrow some elements from it, I'm certainly looking forward to play it.
9. The Last Guardian: The concept always intrigued me and now it's finally on its way. Can't wait to see more of it.
10. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Next gen life and hometown, 'nuff said.

BiggNife

1. Street Fighter V
2. Overwatch
3. Persona 5
4. Nier Automata
5. Pokken Tournament
6. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
7. Dark Souls 3
8. Zelda U
9. Starfox Zero
10. Uncharted 4

1. Final Fantasy XV
2. Uncharted 4
3. Persona 5
4. Nier Automata
5. Horizon Zero Dawn
6. One Pieece Burning Blood
7. Deus Ex
8. Street Fighter V
9. Mass Effect
10. Dragon Quest Builders

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
1. Torment: Tides of Numenara
2. Dark Souls 3
3. Street Fighter V
4. XCOM 2
5. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PC)
6. Stellaris
7. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
8. Battlefleet Gothic
9. Shadow Warrior 2
10. Starcrawlers

Total Warhammer would probably be in there if not for their disgusting pre-order DLC shit.

Gvitor

1. Zero Escape Vol.3 - Zero Time Dilemma : In the year of dreams, we get another sequel we thought was forever lost. VLR is probably among my favorite games of all time, and it was just a big setup for this one. I have no doubts that Uchikoshi will deliver, and I cannot wait to have my mind blown again.

2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : Ever since the Wii U was announced, everyone got hyped that we'd finally have Nintendo franchises in HD. We got some here and there, and even a remaster of a GC Zelda classic, but we still haven't experienced an original TLoZ in HD. But beyond the graphic enhancements, the Wii U is capable of much more, if Xenoblade Chronicles X is anything to go by. Imagine that attention to detail applied to a Zelda game, and it's impossible not to get hyped.

3. Final Fantasy XV : It's been a long time coming. Almost there.

4. Mass Effect Andromeda
5. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
6. No Man's Sky
7. Ace Attorney 6
8. Danganronpa V3
9. Persona 5
10. #FE

brau

1. Persona 5
2. Uncharted 4
3. Dark Souls 3
4. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
5. Final Fantasy XV
6. The Legend of Zelda WiiU
7. The Division
8. No Man's Sky
9. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
10. Hitman

It took a while but my most anticipated games are:

1. XCOM 2
2. Street Fighter V
3. Scalebound
4. Dark Souls 3
5. Persona 5
6. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
7. Zero Escape 3
8. Gravity Rush 2
9. Quantum Break
10. Horizon: Zero Dawn

I left Final Fantasy XV or The Last Guardian out because i'm not sure are coming in 2016.

tariniel

1. Street Fighter V : Was a huge fan of SF4 series and this one looks great so far. Some really cool character designs and I like the graphics a lot. I just hope my old PS3 stick will work on either platform. Really don't want to shell out $150+ for a new stick.

2. Dark Souls 3 : Also a huge fan of the series, I've loved all of its predecessors. It's also supposedly the final game in the 'Dark Souls' line, so I'm hoping for a great sendoff and story.

3. Zelda Wii U : I'm cautiously optimistic that this will actually come in 2016 and be good, although I really haven't cared for the last few home-console Zelda games.

4. Persona 5 : Not really a fan of the series in any way, but the style and trailers have made me look forward to this one a lot.

5. Nioh : Looks like Onimusha and kinda-soulsy? Sign me up!

6. Deus Ex Mankind Divided : I really enjoyed HR and the trailers have been fantastic so far.

7. Final Fantasy XV : I really want it to be good!

I struggled to find even 7 so there's no way I can come up with another 3. There's a number of games I'm planning to keep an eye on but I wouldn't say I'm hyped for them or anything.

sym30l1c

1) Dark Souls 3
2) Uncharted 4
3) Horizon: Zero Dawn
4) Mass Effect Andromeda
5) The Last Guardian
6) Ni-Oh
7) Salt and Sanctuary
8) Dishonored 2

1. Uncharted 4. Naughty gods can do no wrong
2. Horizon. GG are one of my fav devs. Cant see how thier labor of love turns out
3. No mans sky. I know its not going to live up to the hype but still cant friggin wait for this.
4. Persona 5.
5. The last guardian.
6. Firewatch
7. Dreams
8. Final fantasy 15
9. Gravity rush 2
10. Mass effect andromeda

1. Persona 5 : Love P4G to death, can't wait for this. P5 looks incredibly stylish.

2. World of Final Fantasy : Fell in love with this from the moment it was announced. Lovely artstyle and music,

3. Nier Automata : Nier was awesome, glad we're getting another one.

4. Final Fantasy XV : Liked the demo, and I've been waiting a long time for this.

5. Setsuna :

6. Genei Ibun Roku #FE : More atlus rpgs on console are always welcome

7. Zelda Wii U : Great artstyle, and it's Zelda.

8. Zelda: Twilight Princess HD : My favorite Zelda in HD.

9. The Last Guardian : Been waiting a long time for this, Shadow of the Colussus was great, and I'm sure this'll be as well.

10. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma :

1. Persona 5: As is tradition
2. Zelda U: You can interchange 1 and 2, at this point
3. Mass Effect: Andromeda: It's Mass Effect!
4. XCOM 2: The glorious PC-exclusive, as it should be
5. No Man's Sky: I love me some open world space games
6. Dishonored 2: You play as Emily - with VENOM POWERS!
7. Horizon: Zero Dawn: Redhead girl hunting robot dinosaurs? Um, yes please!
8. The Last Guardian: See 1
9. Cuphead: Did you see that art style?
10. The Tomorrow Children: Only found out yesterday that this was a 2016 game :(

Catvoca

Banned
1) Persona 5 : The sequel to 2 of the best games ever made, and it's had the hypest trailers ever.
2) Uncharted 4 : This looks stunning, I can't wait to see what Naughty Dog does with this gen hardware.
3) Dark Souls 3 : It's more Souls!
4) Danganronpa 3 : The despair is never-ending and I love it
5) Zero Time Dilemma : I have no idea what this game will be, but that series is great at surprising me.
6) The Witness : Jonathan Blow's huge puzzle game has me very intrigued.
7) Firewatch : What is it?
8) Mass Effect Andromeda : A new chapter in the GOAT series? All righty then!
9) Ratchet and Clank : Visually stunning, and it's been too long since a great Ratchet game came out.
10) South Park The Fractured but whole : I really liked Stick of Truth, even though I'm not usually too hot on South Park (especially this season). I hope that we get the best of what Matt and Trey do, as they are a little hit and miss, but if it's anything like SOT, I'm sure it will be great.

Se_7_eN

1. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
2. Uncharted 4
3. Firewatch
4. The Division
5. Cyberpunk 2077
6. Horizon: Zero Dawn
7. Dark Souls III

Raldoh

1) Dark Souls 3 : Never played a Souls game at launch, dying to get that experience. I'm in total media black out atm.
2) Cuphead : Just for the art style alone.
3) ReCore : Inafune collaborating with former Retro studios employees? Sounds promising!
4) Xcom 2 : First was great, Firaxis are competent enough to not screw up big time.
5) The Last Guardian : Almost to good to be true with a release. Probably just hype, but still!
6) No Man's Sky : Not sure what it is really, but that is also why I'm excited for it
7) Firewatch : Love the setting.
8) Scalebound : More Platinum!
9) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided : Looks promising, hopefully a good ending this time around.
10) Quantum Break : Hopefully this will be Remedy's comeback after Alan Wake, which was overrated IMO

1. Street Fighter V - I've been on the hype train for over a year now. It's almost time to end the wait for this game and begin the wait for its DLC.
2. Yooka-Laylee - My Banjo-Kazooie nostalgia is strong.
3. Dark Souls III - It may be the last Souls game. I'm curious to see what Miyazaki throws at us.
4. Cuphead - I love this game's art style. Even if the gameplay doesn't click with me, I'm excited to see the rest of the art.
5. Ni-Oh - Everything they've shown off so far looks good to me.
6. Horizon: Zero Dawn - I don't have any experience with Guerrilla Games, but what they've shown off looks fun.
7. The Last Guardian - Self-explanatory.
8. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - I was a fan of the first game.
9. Mass Effect: Andromeda - The premise is intriguing. I'm not a huge Bioware fan, but I'm interested for now.
10. Scalebound - Platinum maintains its luster forever.

UrbanRats

Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a 2016 release? I know even if it is they'll probably delay it, but if you account for delays, you can remove half the titles in here.

1.) Uncharted 4
2.) Horizon Zero Dawn
3.) Dark Souls III
4.) Persona 5
5.) The Last Guardian
6.) No Man's Sky
7.) WiLD
8.) HITMAN
9.) Cuphead
10.) Rime

Dynasty

1) Crackdown 3: The destruction they showed of at Gamescom was amazing, first 'this is next gen' moment for me.
2) Mirror's Edge: Enjoyed the first one, the second one seems to be getting everything right (No guns)
3) Horizon Zero Dawn: Still a bit sceptical about the game but from what we seen it should be amazing.
4) Uncharted 4: Playing through the Collection enjoying it but it is the multiplayer beta that has got me so hyped for the game.
5) Quantum Break: Loved Alan Wake, have complete faith in Remedy to deliver. Also liked Shaun Ashmore in The Following so that helps a bit.
6) Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warefare 2: Loved the first one which I got for free on PS4 so going to buy this one day one.
7) ZeldaU: Literally going to buy the WiiU for this one game.
8) CupHead: Love the art style, feel like this could be the Ori of 2016 for MS.
9) Total Warhammer: Huge fan of the Warhammer Fantasy, so can't wait for this.
10) Scalebound: A Platinum game so have to be hyped about the game, honesty the only thing stopping this game from being higher on the list is the main character which I don't like so far.

Servbot24

Banned
1. Dark Souls III
2. The Last Guardian
3. The Witness
4. Uncharted 4
5. Persona 5
6. Final Fantasy XV
7. Hyper Light Drifter
8. Gravity Rush 2
9. Zelda U
10. Ghost Song

1. Uncharted 4: It's Uncharted with the guys behind Last of Us directing it. What else needs to be said?

2. Horizon Zero Dawn: Open world, RPG and robot dinosaurs? Sign me up.

3. Firewatch: Sold on the premise and art style alone.

4. Quantum Break: Loved Alan Wake on PC, and following this one closely even though I don't have an Xbox One.

5. NieR Automata: I hadn't ever heard of Nier until it was announced, and I still don't know what the hell the game is about. Never played the first one. However, this one looks to have engaging gameplay that won't be boring, so count me in.

6. Ni-Oh: Simply putting this here due to the setting and atmosphere. The combat also reminds me of the Souls series, which can only be good.

7. The Last Guardian: Still yet to open my ICO/SotC disc and play it on PS3, but nevertheless, the game looks like a nice change of pace with a sublime art direction.

8. Persona 5: I have never played a Persona game before (or that many JRPG's) but the trailer looked nice I guess.

9. Cuphead: The art style, enough said.

10. Zelda U: Look at 9...I don't even have a Wii U lol.

So yeah, I'll probably only end up getting 2 games on this list while I sulk at not having the time to play the rest or getting a console to play others. I was really struggling and forced myself to put some on there though; guess my gaming slump is also affecting what I'm going to be excited for...I hope it wears off.

vermadas

1. Dark Souls III
2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen : (PC)
3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
4. Scalebound
5. Overwatch
6. A Hat In Time
7. Horizon Zero Dawn
8. Eve: Valkyrie : (Oculus Rift)
9. The Witness
10. Nier Automata

1. Uncharted 4: Looks way better than the last time I saw it. If this game meets my expectations this will surpass Uncharted 2 for me #BasedDruckmann

2. Street Fighter V: Last year I got really into fighting games with Ultra Street Fighter IV. After playing the beta to V everything just plays better. Also Chun-Li's alt costume and I will download the shit out of Juri when she comes out as DLC.

3. Nier Automata: The sequel to one of the most underrated, over the top RPGs made by the gaming gods that is Platinum games. What else needs to be said?

4. FFXV: It's been a long time coming. It's not only been a couple of years since the last mainline entry but a decade since the game was announced. After playing episode Duscae last year the game not only looks gorgeous but actually plays well as well. So please Noctis-san, come wash the taste of XIII out of our mouths.

5. Horizon Zero Dawn: Robot Dinosaurs. Robot fucking dinosaurs.

6. Mirror's Edge Catalyst: I'm a huge fan of the original Mirror's Edge and I've been waiting for some sort of follow-up for a long time. Yeah it sucks that they're rebooting it but every shortcoming of the original game seems to be fixed. From the improved combat to the open level design, if EA can not act like EA for once this one's a keeper.

7. Project Setsuna: Square Enix's return to classic RPGs (Bravely Default notwithstanding). From the beautiful art style to the excellent soundtrack to the similarities to Chrono Trigger, I can tell this will be one for the ages.

8. Dragon Quest VII/VIII 3DS: I'm just really happy these are getting localized.

9. Star Ocean 5: Star Ocean is back and looking better than the last game!

10. Ace Attorney 6: I really like Ace Attorney.

1. Persona 5: God I cannot wait for this game. It's been a long time coming.

2. Dark Souls 3: Prepare to die......Again²

3. Star Ocean 5: Remember, no matter what happens in the story, it's all pointless anyway!

4. Zero Escape 3: New art style is fine with me, lets do this!

5. Setsuna: Truly a callback to old-school RPG goodness.

6. Danganronpa 3: More Monokuma is never a bad thing.

7. Firewatch: I am really hoping to God that the "mystery" in this game is not some fictional life-form causing havoc in the area.

8. Final Fantasy XV: Yep.

9. Ni-Oh: After so many years of being delayed the mixture of Onimusha & Dark Souls play-style has me wanting more.

10. Nier Automata: Trolled by Cavia.

1. Final Fantasy XV - The demo got me incredibly hyped for it and I can't wait see when its releasing this coming March.

2. Mass Effect Andromeda - One of my favorite game series ever. Can't wait.

3. Ni no Kuni 2 - Adored the first game and its my favorite PS3 JRPG. I loved every minute of it.

4. NieR Automata - The first one was great and this was is by Platinum. So hyped for it.

5. Star Ocean 5 - The last Star Ocean I liked was the PS2 version. I forgot the name. Hopefully this one does really well.

6. Uncharted 4 - I love Naughty Dog and have played every single game they developed plus I love Uncharted.

7. Dragon Quest XI - One of my top series ever and now its being developed in Unreal Engine 4? Can't wait.

8. Legend of Zelda Wii U - Because Zelda.

9. Horizon: Zero Dawn - This looks great. I'm a big RPG fan whether its JRPG or wRPG.

10. The Last Guardian - I love Japan Studio. Ico and SotC are both fantastic so I'm excited for this.

kurahador

1. Persona 5
2. Zero Escape 3
3. The Last Guardian
4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
5. XCOM 2
6. Final Fantasy XV
7. Fire Emblem Fates
8. Street Fighter V
9. Mass Effect Andromeda
10. Deux Ex: Mankind Divided

Slixshot

Banned
1. Overwatch : Everything I've seen about this game has had me going pretty nuts. I love all the character designs. I loved the cinematic they released that rivaled pixar. I love the fact they will be making more of them similar to the Team Fortress shorts. I love that they will be adding more heroes into the mix for free in the future. Just love it. Can't wait to get my hands on the game.

2. Persona 5 : The sequel to one of my favorite games ever.

3. Hyper Light Drifter : I believe this was my most anticipated last year. Still very much looking forward to it.

4. Uncharted 4 A Thief's End : Always have enjoyed this series. Can't wait to see how they finish it.

5. Street Fighter V : I suck at street fighter 4 and I'm proud. Can't wait to suck at this one too!

6. Deus Ex Mankind Divided : One of my biggest surprises last generation was Deus Ex Human Revolution. This game looks better in every way.

7. Horizon Zero Dawn : I like Gorilla games. I think they make quality stuff. This looks to be their most interesting game yet. I hope it lives up to the hype.

8. No Man's Sky : I anticipate this being on PSVR and I can see myself sinking quite a bit of time into it if it is.

9. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : Zelda. 'Nuf said.

10. Gravity Rush 2 : I platinum'd the original on my PSVita. I loved it! This looks significantly better than the original so I'm very much looking forward to the advancements they make for the gameplay and story.

finalflame

Gold Member
1. Ni No Kuni 2
2. Dark Souls 3
3. Persona 5
4. Zelda U
5. Horizon: Zero Dawn
6. Final Fantasy XV
7. The Last Guardian
8. No Man's Sky
9. Uncharted 4
10. Scalebound

Ekai

1. Pathologic Remake: an entire from the ground-up remade version of one of the most underrated games of all time? If not the most under the radar game of all time (besides Mizzurna Falls, that game is criminally unknown, at least RPS reported on the original Pathologic)? Hells yea. The original was such pure bliss in gaming. The writing/story/characters etc. etc. are miles above literally everything else in the medium. That was true back in 2005 when the original released and that's still true to this day. The design aesthetics were so unique and unsettling. The fact the town itself felt like it was stalking you, like it was it's own character too just really helped things pull together. It's just such a mysterious and unique experience in gaming.

And with this remake aiming to make the game more accessible gameplay wise (without removing the difficulty necessarily), it'll hopefully reach a newer and bigger audience. It sure as hell deserves it. It's a crime it hasn't been talked about much at all in any major manner outside of RPS and maybe one or two others reporting on it. Thankfully it had a fairly successful Kickstarter and the original in an updated version was put on Steam and sold somewhat well at first.

2. Nier: Automata: Loved the original. With Platnium working on the gameplay (I mean, none of their games have had dull gameplay yet) and Taro Yoko directing, it's sure to be a treat. I even liked the gameplay in the first so Platinum enhancing it is wonderful.

3. Zelda Wii U: Love Zelda games, Nintendo has shown they can handle big detailed worlds on their "underpowered consoles" (Seriously Xenoblade X is one of if not the best looking game this gen., screw the Sony/Microsoft fans who bash the Wii U's capabilities), and I mean, come on. It looks so very neat (from a gameplay and a design perspective) from even the tiny amount of detail that has been shown to us.

4. Star Fox Zero: I mean, it's Star Fox. Plus it has walkers. What more reason do I need?

5. Unravel: Passion interests me in game developers. It's why when a dev shows genuine love for their project that I am all the more intrigued. It's why I love Swery as a developer and his games as much as I do. And the dev behind Unravel at e3 this year was very much the same. You could just feel and see how much he loved his cute little project, which was honestly one of the best things about e3. It certainly helps that the game looks fun enough too.

6. Valkyria Chronicles: Azure Revolution. A predicted Q4 2016 release and the first and third games in the series were fantastic.

7. Fire Emblem Fates. I didn't play Awakening but I love the FE series and am excited that it's got even more in store for us this coming year. Easily the best series of it's game-type.

8. Dishonored 2: The first was pretty great despite Bethesda being a publisher. The fact you get to play as Emily is also quite refreshing for the style of game it is. Can't wait really to see where it goes.

9. Dark Souls 3: I've loved all the Souls games I've played. The designs and aesthetics are really pleasing and the gameplay is so tight.

10. Persona 5: I've been a little less than happy with the direction Persona has taken (especially after now starting to play Persona 2: IS. Seriously, that blows P4 and 3 out of the water. P3P is comparable to it though thanks to the wonderfully written female protagonist) but I do still like the games. It's one of the few reasons I'm interested in a ps4 and i normally need a lot of games to make a console purchase worthwhile.

Actually, no, perhaps Season 2 of D4 could go here? I know Swery is reported to be working on it.....and then that would actually be up higher if it is for sure coming in 2016. That would probably be #2 actually, pushing Persona 5 down to 10 and Horizon out of the list.

EDIT: Knocked out Horizon and threw in FE Fates. P5 may be knocked out of top 10 entirely if D4 Season 2 is confirmed for 2016. That or I may switch it with ME and that'll be knocked out.

Edit 2: Added in Valkyria Chronicles, knocked out Mirror's Edge. If anything else comes to mind, Persona 5 is the next to get knocked out.

panda-zebra

1. Firewatch
2. Horizon: Zero Dawn
3. The Witness
4. Uncharted 4
5. No Man's Sky
6. World of Final Fantasy
7. Gran Turismo Sport

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
1. Dark Souls III : I loved Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne ended up being my favorite game of all time - and considering that Miyazaki is directing this one again it should be pretty clear why this is my most wanted game for 2016-
2. Mass Effect: Andromeda : Adored the original trilogy (yeah, even 3) so I'm naturally pretty hyped for this.
3. Uncharted 4 : Loved Uncharted 2 & 3 and looking forward to the final chapter. Also, it looks fucking amazing.
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn : It seems that this is the closest we get to a dinosaur game in the near future, so I'm hyped for this as well. Gameplay also looks solid so far.
5. Doom : Seeing that Bethesda seems to be pushing for that old school feeling I don't see anything going wrong here. I also played and liked the Alpha. Have little doubt that this will fail.
6. Ratchet and Clank : Looks amazing and I could use a good Jump & Run again.
7. The Last Guardian : I'm not the biggest fan of Team Ico but the demo at E³ looked promising to me.
8. Firewatch : Trailer looked nice. Hoping for a good horror game.
9. Yooka-Laylee : See above for R&C. The world needs more Jump&Runs.
10. Nioh : Not the biggest fan on Ninja Gaiden but the Onimusha vibe got me interested.

1. Zelda WiiU
2. The Last Guardian
3. Firewatch
4. Uncharted 4
5. Final Fantasy XV
6. The Legend of Zelda: Twight Princess HD
7. Gears of War 4
8. Mass Effect: Andromeda
9. Dishonored 2
10. No Mans Sky

zsynqx

1) Uncharted 4 : TLOU directors coming back to Uncharted and taking everything that they have learned. The beta also confirmed that they fixed the wonky controls from the past games with a massive upgrade to both movement and gunplay; it really plays like a dream. I am expecting this to be the best Uncharted game without a shadow of a doubt.

2) Dark Souls 3 : Miyazaki on board for what I am hoping to be a true sequel to Dark Souls 1. Please deliver as I felt both Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne (to a lesser extent) were lacking in certain areas. Also the last Souls game so hopefully will go out with a bang.

3) The Last Guardian : Unlike most people, I consider ICO to be the best Ueda game and am happy to see that this game seems to be aiming to achieve similar things, building a relationship through gameplay. Obviously taking cues from SOTC with the climbing large creatures angle as well.

4) Mirrors Edge Catalyst : Loved the first one so yup. Have slight doubts but still super hyped.

5) Tacoma : Can't wait to see what Steve and the team can do after the excellent Gone Home.

6) Rise of the Tomb Raider
7) Firewatch
8) Dishonored 2
9) Deus Ex Mankind Divided
10) Mass Effect: Andromeda

byropoint

1. Dark Souls III
2. Mass Effect Andromeda
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn
4. No Man's Sky
5. Uncharted 4
6. Final Fantasy XV
7. Persona 5
8. The Last Guardian
9. Eitr
10. The Witness

Nestunt

1. Final Fantasy XV : It is my favorite series of all time and the last time I played one was around 2000/2001

2. The Last Guardian : Never played Ico or SotC, but I have respected them from the distance. Now it's the time Ueda-san, meet my expectations.

3. Deus Ex Mankind Divided : Always wanted to play Human Revolution (just love that genre of game) but never had the time before PS4 came out.

4. Dark Souls III : Never played a Souls game but loved Bloodborne.

5. Uncharted 4 : Never played Uncharted but loved the cinematic take of TLoU.

6. Ni-Oh
7. Nier Automata
8. Persona 5
9. Abzû
10. No Man's Sky

1. Uncharted 4: Naughty Dog
2. No Man's Sky: I hope it delivers on the 'explore a galaxy' promise.
3. South Park: The Fractured But Whole: loved Stick of Truth, so I can't wait for this one.
4. Quantum Break: don't know much about this one, but the game seems unique and fun.
5. Horizon Zero Dawn: Dino-bots.
6. Ratchet and Clank: if the gameplay is as good as the graphics...
7. Legend of Zelda U
/NX: Hopefully on NX

Top Bottom