• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated Game of 2016 (Voting has been over for weeks)

Trago

1. Final Fantasy XV: Been waiting for nearly 10 years for this title. Almost there.

2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U: Aonuma's new project seems to be the most ambitious title yet, and a damn good Wii U swansong, or NX kickoff.

3. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: There isn't another cyberpunk RPG I can look forward to this year. I just hope it's not delayed again.

4. Mirror's Edge Catalyst: There isn't another cyberpunk parkour I can look forward to this year. I just hope it's not delayed again.

5. The Last Guardian: Ueda's final gift to us, and probably the title I'm buying a PS4 for.

6. Ace Combat 7: It's Ace Combat, there's nothing but hype.

7. Gravity Rush 2: The world looks damn amazing, the music sounds damn amazing. I need it.

8. Scalebound: Fix the frame rate Platinum!

9. Uncharted 4: I damn sure aren't missing out on Drake's final adventure.

10. Horizon: Zero Dawn: Futuristic Monster Hunter. What's not to like?

1. Persona 5
2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
3. Dark Souls III
4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
5. No Man's Sky
6. Dishonored 2
7. XCOM 2
8. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
9. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
10. Zero Time Dilemma

I honestly don't think Mass Effect: Andromeda, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Ni-Oh, Nier: Automata, or The Last Guardian will launch in 2016 so I'm not casting a vote for any of them, as much as I'm excited to play them.

1.Uncharted 4
2.Horizon
3.The Last Guardian
4.The Division
5.Mass Effect Andromeda
6.For Honor
7.Persona 5
8.Deus Ex HR
9.Quantum Break
10.Dark Souls 3

1,2,3 are in order but the others I'm just so excited for them regardless of placing them on a list.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

image.php

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : Looking forward to exploring the world and seeing what it has to offer. Hoping (and hopeful) they create a vivid and varied world with lots to do.
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Scalebound
4. Pokken Tournament
5. Rime
6. Yo-kai Watch 3
7. Mass Effect Andromeda
8. Star Fox 0
9. Yooka-Laylee
10. Cuphead

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
1.) Nights of Azure (aka Yoru no Nai Kuni)
2.) Kindred Spirits on the Roof (Steam)
3.) Persona 5
4.) Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
5.) Street Fighter V
6.) Fire Emblem Fates
7.) Mass Effect: Andromeda
8.) Tekken 7
9.) Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
10.) Overwatch

Apollo87

Neo Member
1. Gears of War 4 - Gears is my favorite TPS, can't wait for the new horde mode.

2. Destiny 2 - I don't play Destiny as much as I used to but it is still my most played FPS.

3. Scalebound - This one has dragons and made by Platinum Games.

4. Horizon: Zero Dawn - This one has mech dinosaurs.

Oddish1

1. Legend of Zelda Wii U: One of my favorite game series. Aonuma has said good things about it, and it looks good so I'm sold.
2. Star Fox Zero: An old-fashioned arcade type shooter sounds pretty good to me and I actually like what they're going for visually even if I agree that it could look better. Platinum's involvement may be minimal, but I think they'll add a nice touch to it.
3. Shin Megami Tensei 4 Final: I've mostly been craving some good RPG's and SMT4F seems like a good fit. I like how it looks and its style as well as its talked about improvements over the first SMT4.
4. Pokken: Pokemon is basically the childhood franchise that I'm the strongest attached to, so a few fighting game where you play as the pokemon themselves appeals to me immensely.
5. Fire Emblem Fates: Basically a huge fan of Fire Emblem and so I want to see the newest entry. A little cautious about the two versions of the game, but we'll see.
6. Dragon Quest 7: Never really paid much attention to Dragon Quest but the impressions from this sound great and I've been in an RPG mood lately and SE depriving the west of it for so long only makes me want it more. So well played SE.
7. Genei Ibunroku #FE: Gameplay looks really good and I like Fire Emblem so on the list it goes, although I'm skeptical it will deliver a good story that is worthy of either SMT or Fire Emblem.
8. Persona 5: I've never finished a Persona game, but I'm always willing to try again. Although it'll probably end up being PS4 exclusive in the west preventing me from playing for at least a while.

Honorable Mentions:
Pokemon Z: Unannounced game that probably exists and I'll definitely get.
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD: Big Zelda fan and I'll buy it, but an HD port doesn't really get me excited.

1. Persona 5
2. Legend of Zelda Wii U
3. Fire Emblem Fates
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn
5. Dark Souls 3
6. Ni-Oh
7. Uncharted 4
8. Star Ocean V
9. Danganronpa 3
10. Scalebound

GKFinns

Here we go 2016! Make me proud!

1: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: Legitimately, the Uncharted franchise was my favorite new IP of last gen. This new entry looks to blend everything I love with new innovations and continue my unrequited love affair with Nathan Drake.

2: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: I wish I could have two number ones. Human Revolution blew me away. I fell for the game HARD. I can't wait to play again doing a full on stealth no kill playthrough! Adam Jensen, I DID ask for this.

3: Horizon: Zero Dawn: My personal E3 critical darling. It blew me away. I nominated it my best game of E3 2015. I cannot wait to get my hands on it and to get to know Aloy and the world more.

4: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: I have such a soft spot for DBZ and Naruto games, and this latest entry in the Naruto franchise looks to bring everything full circle. It looks insane in the best ways possible.

5: Scalebound: Doomed to be a sales disaster, I don't care. I loved what I have seen of Platinum Games' Xbox One offering. 2016's biggest X1 exclusive for me. I can't wait.

6: Ratchet & Clank: Uncharted may have been my favorite IP of last gen, but Ratchet & Clank was my favorite new IP of the PS2 era. Cannot wait to see the movie and to blast enemies and turn them into exploding pixels.

7: Mass Effect: Andromeda: Only reason this isn't higher is because I know so little about it. How will Mass Effect hold up without the Commander or Garrus? Can't wait to find out!

8: Zero Escape 3: I fell in love with 999 and Virtue's Last Reward. The fact that the trilogy is completing is just one more example of how 2015 was the Year Dreams Were Made.

9: Danganronpa 3: I loved the first two, but the spin off left me feeling lukewarm towards it. Super excited to be getting a true sequel!

10: Ni-Oh: Onimusha meets Ninja Gaiden meets Dark Souls? Sign me up!

Elfstruck

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. Uncharted 4
3. Zelda Wii U
4. Quantum Break
5. TLG
6. FF XV
7. Persona 5
8. Mass effect 4
9. Dark Soul 3
10. Ratchet and Clank

Chobel

1. Nier: Automata
2. Ni-Oh
3. Quantum Break
4. Dark Souls 3
5. Dishonored 2
6. Firewatch
7. Persona 5
8. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
9. The Witness
10. Below

Nameless

1. Final Fantasy XV: Let's pretend for a moment I didn't sink 15-20 hours into the demo and wasn't enamored with the battle system and the game's overall style--it's Final fucking Fantasy. No gaming series means more to me.

2. No Man's Sky: Even though we didn't get the actual game, the influx of media & info in 2015 reaffirmed a lot of what has made this sound like a dream game on paper. Bonus points for VR support.

3. Nier Automata:
BitterMadeupGermanwirehairedpointer.gif

4. Dark Souls 3: Bloodborne is my favorite game in a decade and this truly does look like a Bloodsouls mashup. Nevermind Miyazaki could crap in a 3DO case and I'd give my left arm to play it.

5. Horizon Zero Dawn: Aside from the stellar character & enemy design, and interesting play mechanics, the post post apocalyptic world that Guerilla Games is building looks as intriguing and fun to explore as it does beautiful.

6. Uncharted 4: The kings of story driven third person action are back with one of the prettiest games you'll ever see. How could you not be hyped? The open, sandbox nature of TLOU's combat added tons of replay for me and I was glad to hear ND is making that a priority in UC4.

7. The Last Guardian: Some lost hope a long time ago, but I'll give Team ICO the benefit of the doubt until they give me good reason not to. While no technical marvel, the E3 demo did convey that kind of majestic charm that only their games provide

8. Hunger: A lot like Nier, Hunger's art direction stole my heart immediately. Dark, surreal, even somewhat disturbing with its imagery, this survival platformer is shaping up to be something special. And the sound design is absolutely nuts!

9. Dreams: Fitting name, the depth and fluidity of this creation suite combined with its social and connectivity features don't sound real. I've been utterly blown away every time they've shown off the tech.

10.Mass Effect Andromeda: Mass Effect was one of the highlights of the last gen for me, if not the highlight, and even when Bioware misses the mark I pla their games for dozens of hours(See DA:I & Jade Empire). Really looking forward to seeing what kind of Space Opeta they can craft on the new hardware.

Rctdaemon

1. Yooka-Laylee; It's a 3d platformer in the style of Banjo-Kazooie. That's enough to get me very excited to see where it goes.

2. Trackmania Turbo; If Turbo had been released this year, it would easily have been my game of the year. I spent many a night playing Trackmania and I am looking forward to more.

3. The Witness; The little bit that I've seen of Jon Blow's new creation make it out to be Myst-esque. Braid was pretty good and The Witness looks to follow in its footsteps.

4. Legend of Zelda U; As much as I am leery of this after the preview from The Game Awards, I have yet to be disappointed by a Zelda game and it has been a while since Link's last outing.

5. NieR: Automata; A character action game crossed with a bullet hell shooter made by Platinum? Sign me up and then let me buy and play through the prequel.

6. The Last Guardian; This would probably be higher up if it didn't mean that I have to buy a PS4, but there is enough for me to justify that purchase now. I was probably as relieved as everyone else to see The Last Guardian back at E3 after years of silence. It's only Team ICO's third game, but ICO and Shadow of the Colossus were pretty good games.

7. Dishonored 2; I can't wait to completely ruin peoples' lives again. Being a nonviolent psychopath was one of my favorite parts of Dishonored because it significantly changed how the game worked mechanically and left a mark on the world beyond just making everyone aggressive toward you and sending "bad guy hunters" after you.

8. XCOM 2; I was as surprised as everybody else was when 2K and Firaxis announced a new turn-based XCOM game after The Bureau: XCOM Declassified got a lukewarm reaction. Enemy Unknown and Within were amazing and XCOM 2 looks like it will continue that.

9. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided; Another surprisingly well-done reboot, Human Revolution had some minor faults, but was overall a great game. I was hesitant when Square-Enix announced the Augment Your Preorder program, but since they stopped that and pushed Mankind Divided back into the fall, I think it is going to be great.

10. Star Fox Zero; I'm still not convinced that Star Fox Zero is as bad as everyone says it is.

1. Rain World; gorgeous industrial jungle, a dynamic AI-driven alien ecosystem, and a mix of acrobatic platforming and tense stealth
2. Uncharted 4; My favorite AAA franchise and looks like an amazing evolution of the series
3. GRIP; the Unreal Engine 4-powered spiritual successor to Rollcage
4. Twin Souls; Tenchu-inspired supernatural stealth where you have mastery over the shadows themselves
5. SuperHOT; the stylish, slick, fast-paced FPS where time only moves when you move

Chobel

1. Rain World; gorgeous industrial jungle, a dynamic AI-driven alien ecosystem, and a mix of acrobatic platforming and tense stealth

2. Uncharted 4; My favorite AAA franchise and looks like an amazing evolution of the series
3. GRIP; the Unreal Engine 4-powered spiritual successor to Rollcage
4. Twin Souls; Tenchu-inspired supernatural stealth where you have mastery over the shadows themselves
5. SuperHOT; the stylish, slick, fast-paced FPS where time only moves when you move

Wait a sec, GRIP confirmed for 2016?

1. The Last Guardian : ICO and SOTC remain two of the most personally important and influential games I've ever played. That alone would easily make it my most anticipated game of 2016, but the fact that this project has seemingly returned from the dead only makes my anticipation to see what the finished product is - all that much greater.

2. Quantum Break : I somehow missed the Max Payne series when they were first released, so my introduction to Remedy was through Alan Wake. I was instantly a fan, with how easily it seemed they captured the style and atmosphere of some of my favorite works of fiction and attached a unique gameplay mechanic around it. Going back through Remedy's earlier Max Payne games showed me that they'd been doing this same kind of work for ages - so whatever they came out with next I was going to be there day one.

3. Deus Ex Mankind Divided : A similar situation as with Remedy, I'd never played the original Deus Ex, or the sequel. It wasn't until Human Revolution came out that I finally got around to playing the series and I fell in love with it. HR seemed to strike that perfect balance of shiny future with a rotting core that is so rich to explorer, so I am looking forward to seeing what they do with this slighter further in the future story. Just please, let the boss fights be not atrocious.

4. No Man's Sky : This one I will readily admit is a product of hype. Everything I've seen of the game in action leaves me wondering just what I'll do with it, as I've never been a big fan of the survival type games - but the promise of what NMS will be and that ambition clearly on display - is enough to get me excited and anticipating it's release above many other games I know I'll enjoy.

5. The Witness : Braid was a long time ago at this point, and Jonathan Blow has a lot to prove with this release. I believe it'll live up to those expectations, and even if it doesn't - the fallout and endless think pieces to follow will be worth the wait as well.

6. Tacoma : Gone Home in space? Sure! I know very little about this title, beyond that elevator pitch - but I loved Gone Home, and I can't wait to see what that team does next.

7. Dishonored 2 : Please be good, please be good, please be good. The original Dishonored was one of those games that really caught me by surprise and sucked me into it's world. I'm hoping the sequel lives up that promise, and also starts to flesh out more of it's unique world.

8. Mass Effect Andromeda : I imagine, like most people on this board, the Mass Effect series is somewhat special to them. It came out as a unique time in the industry, and by and large delivered on it's loft promises. (Even if, yes, it didn't quite stick the ending.) My feelings for Andromeda are more of trepidation than out right anticipation.

9. Mafia 3 : Weird choice I know, but I surprisingly really liked Mafia 2. It was a weird structured campaign stuck in an ghost town of an open world - but something about the 1940s setting really scratched an itch with me, and the gameplay was solid as well. Hoping the step forward to the late 60s, and the focus on diversity helps keep this fresh. If they can capture the same atmosphere in 3, then I am pretty confident I'll enjoy it. I'm eager to find out if it was just the 40s pastiche that sucked me in though.

10. Firewatch : The guys from Telltale, and the art from Olly Moss? Yes please. I've avoided finding out much on this title, but I am eagerly looking forward to getting my hands on it and seeing just what this team can put out. What I have seen looks gorgeous and intriguing. (Although hopefully the plot is not as predictable as it seems from the trailers)

1. Overwatch
2. Dark Souls III
3. Divinity: Original Sin 2
4. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
5. Scalebound
6. Nier: Automata
7. Below
8. Firewatch
9. Gears of War 4
10. Fire Emblem Fates

nel e nel

1. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
2. No Man's Sky
3. Firewatch
4. The Last Guardian
5. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
6. Horizon: Zero Dawn
7. Ratchet & Clank
8. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
9. Adr1ft
10. Mass Effect: Andromeda

1. Mass Effect Andromeda : *insert name quote here* Of course I'm excited for a new Mass Effect! Bioware has been pretty tight-lipped about this game, but from what they've shown us, they are going back to more exploration that we saw in the original Mass Effect. I mean they're even bringing back the Mako! And a completely new galaxy too. Still not even sure if this game will make it to 2016, but I really do hope it does.

2. Uncharted 4 : Admittedly, I've never really played an Uncharted game before (which I will change soon with the Nathan Drake Collection) but damn does 4 look absolutely amazing. The graphics are phenomenal and the game itself looks like a wild rollercoaster ride of fun. I also have high hopes for the multiplayer too and will hopefully be something my friends and I can all enjoy.

3. Street Fighter V : I only recently got into Street Fighter a few months ago, and damn have I been missing out. Luckily with SFV, I can start with a new, fresh game and hopefully not be trash.

4. Ratchet & Clank : This games looks like so much fun. It looks like it will do the original justice. And the graphics are amazing as well.

5. Horizon: Zero Dawn : A WRPG with one of the most unique designs I've seen in a video game. Definitely looking forward to this one.

6. No Man's Sky : I know it feels like we've been waiting forever, but I'm still looking forward to NMS quite a bit. It looks like relaxing game where I can roam the galaxy.

7. Star Citizen : On the opposite spectrum from NMS. An amazing-looking space sim where you can do just about everything. It's crazy how many types of gameplay they're putting into this single game.

8. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : Finally, a true open-world Zelda game. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. It will probably be the Wii U's last big game and I hope it delivers.

9. Ni-Oh : This game really caught me by surprise at PSX. I didn't know about it until then, but now it's definitely one of my more anticipated games of 2016.

10. Star Fox Zero : Big Star Fox fan, big Platinum fan, but admittedly the game looks a little rough. Still hoping for the best and looking forward to it. Hey, at least it can't be any worse than Command.

There are a lot more, and it was pretty difficult to narrow this list down to 10. There are tons more games I'm looking forward to. I guess that just goes to show what an amazing year 2016 is shaping up to be.

Tuttle

Neo Member
1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. No Man Sky
3. Dues Ex: Mankind Divided
4. Street Fighter V
5. Ratchet & Clank
6. Mirrors Edge: Catalyst
7. Uncharted 4
8. Persona 5
9. Dreams
10. Unravel

Strike

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
3. The Last Guardian
4. Quantum Break
5. Dishonored 2
6. Mass Effect: Andromeda
7. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
8. Gravity Rush 2

Sweet Ivy

1. Deus Ex: I tried, but can't resist to put this on top place. It's Deus Ex... if only it could last for years!

2. Uncharted 4: every new trailer raises the hype level one notch. I just want to be sucked into it and have an awesome experience as happened with all previous chapters. And then I'm going to have fun with the MP. The only downside is that this is supposed to be the last chapter... never say never!

3. Dishonored 2: Dishonored gameplay and setting were so amazing it's really hard to not drool over what we have been shown so far of Dishonored 2. Really can't wait to play as both Emily and Corvo!

4. Mass Effect Andromeda: I hope this will be as amazing as Mass Effect 2 (I can't deny it was my fav chapter) and more. I also hope the MP will be created by the same team that created the ME3, fantastic online MP!!

5. Divinity 2: considering all the improvements they made on Divinity Original Sin and what they have unveiled during the kickstarter campaign this is going to be one of the best co-op experiences of the year!

6. Mirror’s Edge Catalyst: Oh Mirror's Edge, how long have we been waiting for you... My expectations are huge, but I'm expecting nothing specific, just something great. Honestly it shouldn't be too hard for DICE. I trust them!

7. Ratchet and Clank: Finally a full-fledged R&C game, I can't wait for this, the movie and whatever will come next. I hope this reboot creates a new generation of R&C gamers/lovers!

8. Horizon Zero Dawn: This is in a "low" position just because I know what I'm getting with everything else before this, he he, what about sequels not being exciting? But still as a new IP this is going to be first pick!

9. No Man’s Sky: hands are seriously hitching to finally enter No Man's Sky world!

10. Tom Clancy's The Division: please, deliver. I really want this to live up to expectations, can't wait for the beta!

Ok, the coming year is going to pose a huge time-problem for me. Half of my list from last year it's here and it's really rich.
I could make another top 10 with the ones that didn't make it... and I feel ashamed for not having played my most anticipated game from last year (Batman)!! 2016 will require serious planning and perseverance.

Hellblade: this was pushed out of the top 10 just so slightly... but it's so enticing, both story- and gameplay-wise.

Plants vs Zombie 2
: Oh my, I've played the first one so much, I expect tons of fun and hopefully a little less lag!

Star Citizen: just because we're not there yet, but if it ends up being what it promises, this is going to become and alternate universe!

Gravity Rush 2: Bought my Vita for the first one...

Overwatch: considering how many hours I've poured into Heroes of the Storm... this could really be a pretty big thing for me next year. Certainly love the art style and I'm pretty sure this is going to be solid.

Doom: I really liked what they have shown, also the map editor seems pretty cool and I hope to find time for that as well!

Quantum Break: Definitely intriguing, I hope this ends up being 99% uninterrupted game.

Dark Souls 3: well haven't played a lot of the previous chapters, but this is in the hands of Miyazaki, I think he might be on a roll.

Crackdown 3: I just hope in a ton of co-op fun and putting my Xbox One to good use as well!

reCore: this looked extremely cute and interesting, far too little to understand what's going to be but definitely on the radar!

Unravel: the sweetest presentation ever, I'll definitely play it asap!

Street Fighter V: I suck, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun, the style is outrageously cool!

Battleborn: definitely interesting, especially since it sports lots of characters. I hope to play some beta to see if it's really my thing!

Gears 4: I hope this is going to be great, but I confess Gears 3 was really disappointing, so I can't raise my hype level too much. Hopefully the new team behind it is super-passionate!

Deus Ex: I tried, but can't resist to put this on top place. It's Deus Ex... if only it could last for years!

Uncharted 4: every new trailer raises the hype level one notch. I just want to be sucked into it and have an awesome experience as happened with all previous chapters. And then I'm going to have fun with the MP. The only downside is that this is supposed to be the last chapter... never say never!

Dishonored 2: Dishonored gameplay and setting were so amazing it's really hard to not drool over what we have been shown so far of Dishonored 2. Really can't wait to play as both Emily and Corvo!

Mass Effect Andromeda
: I hope this will be as amazing as Mass Effect 2 (I can't deny it was my fav chapter) and more. I also hope the MP will be created by the same team that created the ME3, fantastic online MP!!

Divinity 2: considering all the improvements they made on Divinity Original Sin and what they have unveiled during the kickstarter campaign this is going to be one of the best co-op experiences of the year!

Mirror’s Edge Catalyst: Oh Mirror's Edge, how long have we been waiting for you... My expectations are huge, but I'm expecting nothing specific, just something great. Honestly it shouldn't be too hard for DICE. I trust them!

Ratchet and Clank
: Finally a full-fledged R&C game, I can't wait for this, the movie and whatever will come next. I hope this reboot creates a new generation of R&C gamers/lovers!

Horizon Zero Dawn: This is in a "low" position just because I know what I'm getting with everything else before this, he he, what about sequels not being exciting? But still as a new IP this is going to be first pick!

No Man’s Sky: hands are seriously hitching to finally enter No Man's Sky world!

Tom Clancy's The Division: please, deliver. I really want this to live up to expectations, can't wait for the beta!

Ok, the coming year is going to pose a huge time-problem for me. Half of my list from last year it's here and it's really rich.
I could make another top 10 with the ones that didn't make it... and I feel ashamed for not having played my most anticipated game from last year (Batman)!! 2016 will require serious planning and perseverance.

Hellblade: this was pushed out of the top 10 just so slightly... but it's so enticing, both story- and gameplay-wise.

Plants vs Zombie 2
: Oh my, I've played the first one so much, I expect tons of fun and hopefully a little less lag!

Star Citizen: just because we're not there yet, but if it ends up being what it promises, this is going to become and alternate universe!

Gravity Rush 2: Bought my Vita for the first one...

Overwatch: considering how many hours I've poured into Heroes of the Storm... this could really be a pretty big thing for me next year. Certainly love the art style and I'm pretty sure this is going to be solid.

Doom: I really liked what they have shown, also the map editor seems pretty cool and I hope to find time for that as well!

Quantum Break: Definitely intriguing, I hope this ends up being 99% uninterrupted game.

Dark Souls 3: well haven't played a lot of the previous chapters, but this is in the hands of Miyazaki, I think he might be on a roll.

Crackdown 3: I just hope in a ton of co-op fun and putting my Xbox One to good use as well!

reCore: this looked extremely cute and interesting, far too little to understand what's going to be but definitely on the radar!

Unravel: the sweetest presentation ever, I'll definitely play it asap!

Street Fighter V: I suck, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun, the style is outrageously cool!

Battleborn: definitely interesting, especially since it sports lots of characters. I hope to play some beta to see if it's really my thing!

Gears 4: I hope this is going to be great, but I confess Gears 3 was really disappointing, so I can't raise my hype level too much. Hopefully the new team behind it is super-passionate!
Be sure to number your list 1 through 10 for it to count.

Majestad

Banned
1. The Legend of Zelda U : First of all, it looks amazing. The potential this game holds is immense, and if Nintendo finds a good way to add the fantastic level design of the franchise to the open world template, it could seriously turn out to be incredible.
2. Quantum Break : Remedy always delivers something special.
3. Fire Emblem Fates : Loved the shit out of awakening.
4. Street Fighter V : Looks really good.
5. Uncharted 4 : Seems like an excellent entry.
6. Dishonored 2 : Loved the original, so hoping the best for this.
7. Deus Ex Mankind Divided : Human Revolution was great, so hoping this will be that on steroids.
8. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD : TP is one of my favorite games ever and this seems like a good upgrade over that.
9. Star Fox Zero : Love SF, but I'm still cautiously optimistic for this.
10. Persona 5 : Should be a good time.

Annnnd that wraps up the voting for this year's poll. Thanks all for participating and casting your ballots. Unfortunately this is the cutoff so all votes after this post won't be counted.

Look for the results in about a week to two weeks!

johntown

Banned
1. Dark Souls 3
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Torment: Tides of Numera
4. Mass Effect: Andromeda
5. Cuphead
6. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
7. Doom
8. Uncharted 4
9. Nioh
10. Persona 5

Annnnd that wraps up the voting for this year's poll. Thanks all for participating and casting your ballots. Unfortunately this is the cutoff so all votes after this post won't be counted.

Look for the results in about a week to two weeks!

Just FYI, according to shinobi's twitter account the results will be announcend within the day. Looking forward to it!

1. Uncharted 4
2. Mass Effect
3. Odin Sphere
4. Horizon Zero Dawn
5. Ratchet and Clank
6. Red Dead Redemption 2......I hope!!! if it comes out it would be #1
7. Alienation

Busigkatt

Banned
1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
2. Total War: Warhammer
3. Gears of War 4
4. South Park: The Fractured but Whole
5. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
6. Firewatch
7. The Last Guardian
8. Overwatch
9. Quantum Break
10. XCOM 2

squadr0n

People need to update their lists to the OPs format or they wont be counted. You need a ; separating game titles and comments. Looks like alot of people need to fix their posts.

Wait op is it a colon or semicolon?

"Please use a colon between the title of the game and your sentence" -Quote from OP

Top Bottom