• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated Game of 2016 (Voting has been over for weeks)

Inorganic

(1) Persona 5
(2) Deus Ex Mankind Divided
(3) Dark Souls 3
(4) Dishonored 2
(5) Horizon Zero Dawn
(6) Uncharted 4
(7) Nier Automata
(8) Fire Emblem Fates
(9) Final Fantasy 15
(10) Street Fighter 5

RMI

Banned
1. Fire Emblem Fates : I loved FE Awakening, so am looking forward to more strategy RPG waifu nonsense.
2. Genei Ibunroku #FE : The art in this game looks so amazing.
3. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 : Butt physics.
4. Darkest Dungeon : Excited to get this on the Vita.
5. Dark Souls III : I've soured on the soulsborne series since DS2, hope this pulls me back in.
6. Project Diva X : Love Miku, love the series, looking forward to more.
7. The Last Guardian : Curious to see what the hell this game is.
8. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : Wii U's swan song. I hope it is a good one.
9. Doom : I hope it is a competent shooter.
10. No Man's Sky : I'm more interested in seeing GAF's reactions to this game.

schaft0620

1. The Last Guardian
2. No Mans Sky
3. Uncharted 4
4. Doom
5. South Park The Fractured But Whole
6. Horizon Zero Dawn
7. Ratchet and Clank
8. Ni No Kuni 2
9. Mass Effect Andromeda
10. The Tomorrow Children

foras592

1. Nier: Automata
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Persona 5
4. Project Setsuna
5. Mass Effect Andromeda
6. Star Ocean 5
7. The Last Guardian
8. Ys 8
9. King Of Fighters XIV
10. Horizon: Zero Dawn

Persona 5 : Yo its Persona 5 GAF - you know we want it and we want it bad
No Mans Sky : please be good, please be good
Mass Effect Andromeda : please be good, please be good
The Last Guardian : please be good, please be good
Deus Ex Mankind Divided : no reason to think it won't be good
XCOM 2 : again no reason to assume it will be bad
Horizon Zero Dawn : I like female protagonists and bow and arrows and robo-dino's :D
Dishonored 2 : I see no reason this will be bad
Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction and Crack in Time were Excellent so I'm down to party
Uncharted 4 : only so Naughty Dog can stop making Uncharted games!

Scotia

Banned
10. Killer Instinct: Season 3

giphy.gif

I'm excited for Tusk the most. Other than that I'm just looking forward to picking this up for PC.

9. Mafia 3

vNy3Yf.gif

Loved the hell out of Mafia 2. Haven't seen much to get really exctied yet but I'm still pumped for this.

8. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

Mirrors-Edge-Catalyst-Gif.gif

Adored Mirror's Edge and I love the what the reboot has done to the world.

7. Yooka-Laylee

Yooka-Laylee-yooka-lalyee-38442301-480-270.gif

This game just oozes charm and I'm so excited to see what Playtonic can bring. Plus I backed it, so I'm excited to see my name in the credits.

6. The Last Guardian

egjocq7sye7gr2bfdpop.gif

Glad to see this game exists. The relationship between the boy and Trico is, so far, the most interesting aspect to me.

5. This War of Mine: The Little Ones

246AA1DDBFDAC734C8C911BA602E32F14DFC251F

Played the orginial on Steam a while back and loved it. So happy that it's coming to PS4.

4. No Man's Sky

1402366114-myfile.gif

The scale of this game is mind-blowing. Just the premise of exploring an entire galaxy is amazing.

3. Final Fantasy XV

ffxv.0.gif

This game looks amazing! I love the road-trip aspect of it too.

2. Street Fighter V

tumblr_nlfl6rFdLs1se9xd2o1_500.gif

Although the DLC line-up is exciting me far more than the base roster is, this game looks fantastic and looks to improve on everything I disliked about 4. Cannot wait. This would be first, but:

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

A2hLzrZ.gif

Goddamn this game. Uncharted 4 looks to blow everything out of the water and I cannot wait to see what Naughty Dog are going to bring to this game. Beyond hyped is not enough to describe how excited I am for this game.

loki 16

1)Destiny 2
2)Persona 5
3)No Mans Sky
4)Heraizon zero down
5)Uncharted 4
6)atchet and Clank
7)Fire Emblem Fates
8)Danganronpa 3
9)Genei Ibun Roku (U.S tittle pending)
10) Dark Souls 3

Zyrox

Alright,let's do this:

1. Persona 5
I've been waiting for this ever since I was done with P4 basically. I'm so hyped for this I've already sat through multiple of those crazy Atlus 40 hour streams with very few breaks inbetween just because my thirst is so real. Doesn't help that the trailers for this game look a-fucking-mazing.

2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
When Aonuma did that fingersnip thing during that one direct I didn't expect to be as floored as I was. That is one gorgeous looking game. I have a very strong need to explore this world on my tree avoiding horse. I'm banking for the game to come to NX at this point so it can be even more beautiful. Gosh I loe this franchise.

3. Dark Souls 3
The Souls series is probably my favorite new last gen IP, so I'm always up to put more filthy casuls in their place. I haven't watched much footage of it outside the initial trailer, but what I saw already looked awesome. Only concern is that this comes rather fast after DSII and BB, hopefully this isn't rushed or lacking in content. Either way, can't wait.

4. Ratchet & Clank
R&C is probably my favorite PS2 franchise, I just love everything about it. The interesting worlds, humor, fun gameplay and of course the creative weaponry.
So seeing the first game reimagined from the ground up for the PS4 is somewhat of a drea come true for me. Loved everything I've seen so far and I'm day 1ing the shit outta this.

5. Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
The ZE series was a series I got into on a whim when VLR was free on PS+, got and played the first one and then played VLR after I heard the amount of praise GAF had for this series. And GAF was right: This series is amazing. I was exstatic when ZTD was announced after the series was believed to be dead, the stars aligned for that one and I'm very grateful for that. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

6. Street Fighter V
Love me some fighting games. And Street Fighter V is shaping up to be a really solid representative of this genre from everything I've seen. Even if I don't end up loving the game, it should still make for some hype tournaments. Bring it on.

7. Final Fantasy XV
I'm not as negative on this game as many people are here on GAF. Granted, I haven't played the demo (since I don't have a current gen console yet) but everything I've seen from the game looks really appealing to me. I know that exploring this large, beautiful world will scratch that Xenoblade itch for me and that's already enough for me.

8. Pokkén Tournament
Been wanting a Pokémon fighting game since forever. When I saw that Blaziken vs. Lucario teaser I got really excited. And now it's almost here. Looks really cool and unique and seems to be a nice approximation of "anime style" Pokémon battles.

9. Genei Ibunroku #FE
This looks like a really solid Atlus RPG. I admit I was a bit let down at first due to it not literally being an SMTxFE crossover, but I've come around on it and accepted it for what it is now. And it looks like a really fun game. I'm always up for some jRPG goodness, especially from Atlus.

10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
I'm one of those weirdos who prefers the multiplayer of this series to the singleplayer, so I am excited for it primarily for the MP. Still a bit concerned about the new elements though. Didn't have the opportunity to play the beta for myself, but I hope everything works out in the end and ND delivers another awesome MP experience like with the predecessors. Oh, and the SP is a nice bonus I guess :p

Zhao_Yun

1. Persona 5: This was my last years #1 as well and this hasn't changed, especially since the things shown in the latest trailer were absolutely amazing and I think I even look forward to it more than last year it this was even possible. Persona 4 is one of my favorite games of all time and my expectations are therefore quite high but I am confident that the dev team will deliver a fantastic product. Now just don't leave Europe hanging please.

2. Nier Automata: Even though this E3 was full of surprises like the FFVII remake, Shenmue III and The Last Guardian, nothing surprised me as much as the announcement of a sequel to Nier. It still sounds crazy that Square Enix is using ressources to develop a sequel to a game that had a mediocre critical reception at best and low sales. In addition to this we are not getting just any sequel, but one developed by Platinum Games with Yoko Taro as director and Yoshida and Okabe being responsible for the character design and music respectively. Not even in my dreams I could have come up with this combination and the latest trailer only increased my hype for this game.

3. Star Ocean V: Just 10 months ago I thought this series would be dead for sure after tri-ace got acquired by Nepro. 2 months later I was more than just surprised that Star Ocean V is in development for home consoles and I couldn't have been happier. Star Ocean is one of my favorite JRPG series and I even liked the much hated SO4 since I loved the combat and spent 200+ hours on it. The gameplay we have seen from TGS looked really good and I can't wait to play it!

4. Final Fantasy XV: After all these years it feels strange to finally be able to include this game in my Most Wanted list for next year (although I am not convinced that it will make the 2016 release). As a huge Final Fantasy fan this game would usually be #1 on my list but the things we have seen thus far have not convinced me yet that this will be a great FF. I played the Demo and thought that it definitely has potential and I try to stay optimistic that the finished product will deliver but I am really not sure. At least the music will be amazing and it is still a mainline FF so it definitely belongs into my Top 10 MW list.

5. Ni-Oh: Ni-Oh was definitely one of the positive surprises of this year's TGS. As a huge fan of the Onimusha series I have been craving a new Samurai-themed Action-Adventure for a long time. From what we've seen so far this game could finally be able to quench my thirst.

6. Yoru no nai Kuni (Nights of Azure): I admit that I haven't been a huge fan of Gust games before. I tried to get into the Atelier games and while I really like the art direction the gameplay couldn't hold me. Yoru no nai Kuni on the other hand looks really promising. The combat seems to be fun and I love the art style and the music.

7. Uncharted 4: It has been a while since we have last seen Nathan Drake in action and since everything points to this game being the last in the series, I can't wait to see what Naughty Dog has to offer for us. The visuals look amazing and I am sure it will be ne hell of a ride again.

8. Dark Souls III: After the amazing Bloodborne I am naturally very excited to see what From has in store for us for the next installment of Dark Souls. While some people may complain about series fatigue, I personally still don't have enough of these games and it will be interesting to see how Bloodborne will have influenced this game.

9. Zero Escape 3 (Zero Time Dilemma): Another one of these games which seemed to be lost forever and I am extremely happy that this game will exist after all. The reason for that is simple: After playing 999 and VLR I just can't wait to see the conclusion of the story!

10. The Last Guardian: It was a tough choice between The Last Guardian and Horizon: Zero Dawn for my last spot on this list. In the end I went for TLG since based on my experience with Team Ico this game has the potential to be something very special such as SoTC. There is still a lot we don't know about this game so it might turn out not as great as expected but you can't deny its potential and charme.

Honorable Mentions: Horizon: Zero Dawn, Ratchet & Clank, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X, Shin Megami Tensei IV Final, Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna, The Legend of Zelda (this would probably have made the list if I had a Wii U)

Might still edit the list until the deadline.

Bennettt2

1. Final Fantasy XV - My heart is going for broke on this one.

2. Street Fighter V - Wanna get competitive in the scene. Bought myself a Madcatz fightstick TE2 for it.

3. Horizon - Looks fresh and epic. So much potential.

Raw64life

1. Dragon Quest VII 3DS
2. Legend of Zelda Wii U
3. Dark Souls III
4. The Last Guardian
5. Final Fantasy XV
6. Ratchet & Clank
7. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
8. Dragon Quest VIII 3DS
9. Horizon: Zero Dawn
10. Doom

List would change quite a bit if any of the following get announced for a 2016 release:

Dragon Quest XI
Ni no Kuni 2
South Park: Fractured But Whole

I see a lot of people have these games in their lists but I haven't seen any evidence of them being announced for 2016. Particularly Dragon Quest XI is quite a long shot to be released where I live in 2016.

1. Gears of War 4
2. Dark Souls 3
3. Mass Effect Andromeda
4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
5. Quantum Break
6. Crackdown 3
7. Doom
8. Overwatch
9. Dead Star
10. Rime

Ekai

Oh I know that, just not putting stock in a Kickstarter date from the beginning of a campaign. That date is already at the end of the year, unfortunately, it's easy to see it slip into 2017.

We'll see. I like to be optimistic about it ^.^
For now it's far and away my most anticipated game of 2016. Nothing else even comes close to how pumped I am for it.

Still criminal to me that it's gone largely ignored.

1. Persona 5
2. Dark Souls 3
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn
4. Nier: Automata
5. No Man's Sky
6. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
7. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen(PC)
8. Ni-oh
9. Uncharted 4
10. Overwatch

Zach

I see a lot of people putting Ni no Kuni 2 -- has that been given a release window? I don't remember seeing one...

jchung55

First post is a voting post!

1. Cyberpunk 2077 - The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time and I absolutely cannot wait to see CDPR's take in a universe different from the Witcher's. (Although I doubt this will be released in 2016)

2. Persona 5-P4G is a top tier JRPG and the main reason I got a Vita in the first place. It reignited my love for JRPGs and I can't to see the next installment in the series.

3. Scalebound- Platinum has been my favorite developer since the original Bayonetta. The idea of a big budget RPG by this team has me very excited and hopefully it follows in the footsteps of Platinum's past games with amazing combat.

4. NieR: Automata- I don't think anyone would have predicted that a Nier sequel would be coming in the future but here we are, and developed by Platinum no less. If the narrative is as good as the original, then we should be in for a treat with Platinum handling the combat.

5. Horizon: Zero Dawn- We haven't seen much from Guerilla's new IP but who doesn't like robot dinosaurs.

6. Uncharted 4- Naughty Gods at it again with probably the prettiest game...ever. Bring on Nate's final chapter.

7. Ni Oh- Huge fan of the original Onimusha. Hugh fan of SoulsBoune. Lets mix these two up shall we.

8. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided- Human Revolution came out of left field for me and was one of my favorite games that year. Hopefully the follow up can deliver more of the same.

9. Firewatch -Some of the most realistic dialogue I've ever heard in a videogame. Interesting premise, can't wait to uncover the story.

10. Dark Souls 3- I've been a fan of these games since Demon Souls so sign me up for another.

We'll see. For now it's far and away my most anticipated game of 2016. Nothing else even comes close to how pumped I am for it.

Still criminal to me that it's gone largely ignored.

I'm sure once game-play footage starts rolling out folk with start paying more attention to the game here. The backer updates have been interesting reads but nothing really exciting that would get a lot of coverage.

It'll do better on the 2017 list ;)

1. Mass Effect Andromeda : Hopefully they took a page from Dragon Age Inquisition in that there are large areas of planets to run around in

2. Horizon Zero Dawn : I'm hoping for impossible dino battles out of nowhere that you have to run from so that you have to be careful exploring

3. No Man's Sky : Can they even make this game

4. Summer Lesson

5. Street Fighter V : It would be higher if there weren't so many reports of it being boring

6. Quantum Break : I expect the best Remedy game ever made

7. The Witness : I'm hoping for a Fez-like experience in that there are some truly difficult or cryptic puzzles

8. Firewatch : This just looks cool

9. Hyper Light Drifter : Same, looks really cool

10. One of the anime JRPG games for the Vita that I can play casually for a long time and never finish.

sackninja

1)Dreams : Sorry Naughty Dog, you got last year. This year goes to Media Molecule. Little Big Planet is the best series of all time and this looks amazing. They've managed to keep the creation fairly simple in 3d from the previews and have just added way more depth. I don't know if it's been confirmed for 2016 (I think it has) but if it isn't please tell me.

2)Uncharted 4 : Still hyped as hell. Uncharted is an amazing franchise and this one looks like a huge improvement. Don't have the beta unfortunately but both the multiplayer and single player are on my radar. Plus I got in the Op of the results thread for voting for this last year. Trust in the Naughty Gods.

3)Horizon Zero Dawn : The play station 4 exclusives are really filling this list. As one of the few people who really liked Killzone Shadow Fall I have faith in Guerrilla. What we've seen looks really interesting and I am really hopeful for this one.

4)Firewatch : I don't know a huge amount about this game, but everything I've seen has been absolutely amazing. Look forward to playing this one.

5)Tom Clancy's The Division : I've just gotten Destiny and have wanted this since the day it was announced. Ubisoft, don't mess this up. I love Far Cry and am one of the few people not tired of your formula, don't let me down.

6)No Man's Sky : Slowly falling down my list. Just running out of hype but it's still going to be great for sure, right guys? Please? If this gets Vr support it will shoot back up the list, and the confirmed release month is nice too.

7)Planet Coaster : Over 150 hours of Rct 3 has me ready for this. I really need this. Frontier are back and I'm 100 percent sure it will be better than Rct World.

8)Ratchet and Clank : A brand new amazing looking Ratchet and Clank based on the first game is going to be amazing. They've shown so much game play, we know this is going to be great. Very hopeful for the movie as well.

9)Far Cry Primal : I mentioned I really like Far cry right? Playing through Far Cry 4 now (Got it fairly recently, I'm poor). Really excited for this direction and it's sure to be interesting.

10)Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 : First one was great when I got it free, sure this will be good simple fun. I like the way they are expanding it.
Will update the rest later.

1) Uncharted 4 - PSX story trailer is the first trailer in a long time to stir up excitement in me for a game. I've already re-watched it a couple of times, which is rare for me these days. Release date also seems to be coinciding with a period where I'm getting a little tired of open world games.

2) Mass Effect: Andromeda - Feels like just enough time has passed from the end of the trilogy for me to get really excited about this game. Also Mass Effect 2 is one of my favourite games of all time!

3) Last Guardian - I think I'm converting a little bit of the mystery that is surrounding this game's prolonged development into some tangible excitement. I know that exceedingly long development times are generally a bad sign for a game, and it's clear that the Last Guardian has had some significant troubles, but I'm excited for the potential that still remains.

4) Firewatch - Saw the 10 minute gameplay demo that was floating around a while ago, and that got me hooked. The game also looks incredible.

5) Persona 5

6) Horizon - While I've enjoyed the footage of Horizon that I've seen so far, it hasn't completely sold me on the game just yet. The two things that do have me excited though are that this is a big budget new ip coming from Guerrilla, and that there seems to be a lot of excitement amongst the gaming community (kind of a dumb reason, but it can be exciting to see people excited).

7) Ratchet and Clank - Always have a ton of fun with these games. Nothing more to it than that.

8) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

9) Zelda - This would likely be higher, but I don't own a WiiU and I'm somewhat saddened at the thought of dishing out the cash to buy the console and play this game

10) Scalebound

Ekai

I'm sure once game-play footage starts rolling out folk with start paying more attention to the game here. The backer updates have been interesting reads but nothing really exciting that would get a lot of coverage.

It'll do better on the 2017 list ;)

Heh, if it does end up going back that far, I hope so. Or that as it gets closer to launch more people pay attention to it. I mean, the sheer quality in world-building and writing from the original alone should have people at least intrigued by the remake.

AAMARMO

Banned
  1. Uncharted 4
  2. Persona 5
  3. Quantum Break
  4. Ni-Oh
  5. No Man Sky
  6. Street Fighter V
  7. Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
  8. Scalebound
  9. Overwatch
  10. The Last Guardian

skelekey

1. Street Fighter V

2. Persona 5

3. Uncharted 4

4. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

5. Horizon: Zero Dawn

6. Final Fantasy XV

7. Gravity Rush 2

8. Ratchet & Clank

9. The Tomorrow Children

10. I want to say Tekken 7 but I'm not sure if that's allowed. If it's eligible I'm saying Tekken 7, If not, then "Deus Ex: Mankind Divided"

Carcetti

1. Stellaris:Sounds like my dream game.
2. XCOM 2:Everything looks better the 2nd time around.
3. Dark Souls 3:Hopefully a great finisher for Souls.
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn:Love everything about this so far.
5. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided:I have faith in this.
6. Dishonored 2:Haven't seen much but they know how to do it.
7. No Man's Sky:Interesting to see it even if it fails.
8. Quantum Break:Wake was great.
9. Divinity: Original Sin 2:On the off chance it comes out on time.
10. Cyberpunk 2077:On the super remote chance it comes out just in time.

Xando

1. Horizon Zero Dawn
2. Mass Effect Andromeda
3. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
4. Cyberpunk 2077
5. Quantum Break
6. Uncharted 4
7. Persona 5
8. Xcom 2
9. No Man's Sky
10. Zelda U

ohlawd

10. Star Fox Zero : Platinum Games
9. Dragon Quest VII : dreading (anticipating) this long ass RPG
8. Bravely Second: End Layer : dem thighs are back
7. Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final : IV was great, so I have high hopes
6. Scalebound : Platinum Games v2
5. Ace Attorney 6 : I'm aight with all Fey
4. Atelier Sophie : yearly dose of Atelier
3. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma : please be amazing. will not settle for great or even good
2. Fire Emblem Fates : who do I go for? hmmm
1. Genei Ibun Roku #FE : uuummmmmpppphhhhh these girls

x. Persona 5
x. Nier: Automata
x. Zelda U

1. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
2. For Honor
3. Ni-Oh
4. Dark Souls 3
5. Uncharted 4
6. Horizon: Zero Dawn
7. Overwatch
8. Persona 5
9. Final Fantasy XV
10. No Man's Sky

Honorable Mention: The Last Guardian, Quantum Break, NieR: Automata, Crackdown 3, Scalebound, Dishonored 2, Far Cry Primal

Mifune

Mehmber
1. The Last Guardian
2. Persona 5
3. Uncharted 4
4. The Witness
5. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
6. Quantum Break
7. Gravity Rush 2
8. Horizon: Zero Dawn
9. Mass Effect Andromeda
10. Scalebound

Lordzap

Neo Member
1. Uncharted 4
2. Dishonored 2
3. No Man's Sky
4. Total War: Warhammer
5. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
6. Horizon: Zero Dawn
7. Firewatch
8. The Last Guardian
9. Far Cry Primal
10. Ratchet & Clank

ar4757

1. Persona 5: Maybe it'll come out for real this year. I'm betting August in the West. Well, with atlus, by west I mean the US haha

2. Yakuza Zero: A 60fps Yakuza game in English in 2016?! Say whaaat

3. Project Diva Arcade Future Tone on PS4: This game's gonna have over 200 songs last I heard. All on a single disc as of an interview after TGS. Sounds great!

4. Project Diva X: Because more Miku is never a bad thing.

5. Mario and Luigi Paper Jam: Word on the street, you can skip tutorials. That alone makes the series easily recommendable to everyone. They're so funny, dialogue and animations, and just the overall theme.

6. New Danganronpa V3: DR2 was one of my favorite games. Thanks Komaeda, you lunatic

7. Dragon Quest VII: interested to try the series out

8. Dragon Quest VIII: see what I did there

9. Fire Emblem Fates

10. Zelda if it comes to NX and NX comes out next year like I hope.

Pokemon Z feels all but confirmed for 2016 at this point

Melchiah

kwBFgjDl.jpg

1. Mass Effect: Andromeda : Loved the trilogy and the multiplayer. Hopefully they won't screw it up.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : Seems like exploring has been increased, and their experience from TLOU has been put to good use.
3. Dark Souls 3 : Similar to Bloodborne = must-buy
4. Firewatch
5. What Remains of Edith Finch
6. Alienation
7. Rime
9. The Last Guardian
10. Doom

Honorable mentions:
Abzu
Nioh
Final Fantasy XV
No Man's Sky
Resident Evil Zero HD

1. Final Fantasy XV
2. Persona 5
3. Zero Escape 3
4. Danganronpa V3
5. Horizon: Zero Dawn
6. Ace Attorney 6
7. NieR: Automata
8. Dragon Quest VII 3DS
9. Shin Megami Tensei IV Final
10. Zelda Wii U

List is somewhat arbitrary outside the first three or so.

1. Final Fantasy XV
2. Persona 5
3. Danganronpa 3
4. Zero Escape 3
5. Star Ocean 5
6. The Last Guardian
7. Scalebound
8. Nier Automata
9. Horizon Zero Dawn
10. Uncharted 4

Garryk

1. The Legend of Zelda U -- favorite series on my favorite console. Aonuma hasn't disappointed me yet.

2. Uncharted 4 -- I bought a PS4 just to play Uncharted. Uncharted 3 was a bit of a letdown after Among Thieves, but I have high hopes for Nate and Sully.

3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD -- See #1.

4. Destiny 2 -- Destiny was probably my most played game of 2015. I lost interest quickly after the launch of the first game, but the improvements made leading up to The Taken King have me hungry for more from Bungie's new universe.

5. World of Warcraft: Legion -- WoW always sucks me back in with their expansion packs. I imagine I will take my main character through the story line and be done until the next pack comes out.

6. Mass Effect: Andromeda -- Don't know much about the title other than I love a good Bioware RPG.

7. Horizon: Zero Dawn -- The game has looked great so far, but I'm a little hesitant just based on Guerrilla's "fix this" record.

8. No Man's Sky -- First game that I've seen that will feature atmospheric entry without a loading screen. I'm really hyped to try this game out, but I wonder if sense of exploration will quickly become novelized.

9. Sea of Thieves -- It's great to see a new game coming from Rare that isn't shovelware. I've always been interested in the idea of an MMO game featuring pirates and seafaring. Black Flag was satisfying but this game is built around the mechanic.

10. Forza Horizon 3 -- This game hasn't been announced so I'm putting it at #10. This game was a system seller for me with Xbox One, and I still play it at least once a week. If they announce the game at E3 this year, I imagine I would have it around #3-4.

1. Zelda Wii U : I am so excited for this one just by looking at the art direction and the open world ambitions.
2. Star Fox Zero : The last proper Star Fox game I have played dates back from SNES and PlatinumGames being one of my favourite developer I am then really looking forward to it.
3. Overwatch : I love Blizzard's takes on all the genres and this one looks promising too.
4. Scalebound : Any game made by Kamiya will always have my attention.
5. Hyper Light Drifter : It feels so long since I have backed this game. I am still eager to try it next year.
6. Heart Forth, Alicia : The pixel art and mechanics in this game got me really impatient.
7. Little Devil Inside : This one is supposed to release next year and to be honest I will be really surprised if that happens. In any case I love the artstyle of this game and can't wait for it.
8. Dragon Quest XI : This one is a bit special because it has been teased for NX so it's more that I am eager to see which version comes to NX.
9. Miitomo : Another special one who appears here just because I am eager to see Nintendo's approach regarding mobile games and the hooks they will deploy.

Jumpslash

Neo Member
1. Persona 5 : This looks so good. Also can't wait to finally see all the demons in HD!

2. The Legend of Zelda, Wii U : A very potential GotY title. I really hope they nail the overworld.

3. Zero Time Dilemma : Huge fan of the Zero Escape series. Can't wait for the conclusion to the trilogy.

4. Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final : YHVH, neutral routes and Koduka on board for a hopefully amazing OST again.
Even though it's gonna be 2018 in Europe ;_;

5. Ace Attorney 6 : Interesting direction they're going with this. DD was good but it had some problems which I'm hoping they'll fix this time around.

6. Dragon Quest VII 3DS : It looks to be heavily improved from the PS1 version. Can't wait to play it and VIII later next year.

7. Uncharted 4 : I enjoyed the previous games and want to see the closure to Nathan Drake and Sully's adventure.

8. Fire Emblem Fates : I can't wait to pet my waifu.

9. Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE : Not the biggest fan of idol stuff, but the dungeons and gameplay look very promising.

10. FInal Fantasy XV : It's been 3000 years. This better be good.

gargles

1. Persona 5
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. No Man's Sky
4. Dark Souls III
5. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
6. New Danganronpa V3
7. The Last Guardian
9. Gravity Rush 2
10. Mass Effect: Andromeda

sora87

1. Persona 5
2. Gravity Rush 2
3. Ni No Kuni 2
4. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
5. The Last Guardian
6. Nier Automata
7. Horizon Zero Dawn
8. Uncharted 4
9. Hyper Light Drifter
10. Star Ocean 5

Who knows if we'll ever see Rime again.
I doubt FF15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 come out next year.
You know it's gonna be a good year when stuff like Dark Souls 3, Dragon Quest 11, new Tales of, Ys 8, Yakuza 0, Ni-Oh, Ratchet and Clank, Mass Effect, Yooka-Laylee and Deus Ex don't even make your top 10.

Endo Punk

1. Street Fighter V: Beta gave me withdrawal. I need this game.

2. Uncharted 4:
The team is back in an adventure that looks exciting as ever.

3. Horizon Chase: Arcade racer inspired by the likes of Outrun and such? I am so in.

4. Eitr: The art style is stunning as is the gameplay.

5. Nier Automata: It's Platinum and the gameplay looks stunning.

6. Mother Russia Bleeds:
I love beat'em ups and this one looks crazy good.

7. Ni-oh:
I wanted a Souls game with a feudal japan setting and now I get it.

8. Unravel:
Adorable character in a wonderful platformer. Can't wait.

9. The Witness:
An island looks like it will be a treat to explore.

10. The Last Guardian:
Been a long long long... long long wait. Finally close.

1. Ni-Oh
2. Dark Souls III
3. NieR: Automata
4. Street Fighter V
5. Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator
6. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
7. Persona 5
8. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
9. The Tomorrow Children
10. Horizon Zero Dawn

(1) Uncharted 4
(2) The Legend of Zelda Wii U (or NX)
(3) The Last Guardian
(4) Mass Effect Andromeda
(5) Horizon Zero Dawn
(6) Deus Ex Mankind Divided
(7) Quantum Break (i have no XboxOne yet)
(8) Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
(9) Cyberpunk 2077
(10) Rime

HM (or hoping for these titles): Pikmin 4, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Crackdown.

Oneself

1. Uncharted 4 : I'm a Naughty Dog fanboy since the Crash days; they've been doing magic with the different PS architectures overtime and I'm ready to be amazed by what they can do with a PS4. And since the Crash days, they've been doing great games as well!

2. Ratchet & Clank : I love CGish graphics and platformers. I also like good humour and shooting weird space guns. I couldn't be happier!

3. Yooka Laylee : High hopes, it's probably not going to live up to my level of hype but eh, Bon Jovi would tell me to keep the faith.

4. Hitman : Seems like the sequel I've been waiting for since Blood Money.

5. Unravel : New supercharming IP, the more platformers the better.

6. Dirt Rally : I'm a sucker for rally games and this one looks like a complete winner. No funky stupid challenges, only rallies. Seems to be leaning towards sim physics and controls wich is delightful.

7. Abzu : An underwater Journey. Need I say more?

8. The Last Guardian : 2016 right? You know why I expect greatness out of this.

9. Firewatch

10. Rime

Honorable mentions: No Man's Sky, Dishonored 2, Hyper Light Drifters, Mother Russia Bleeds, Slain, Rise of the TR (PS4), Horizon and the many indies I can't keep track of.
And
Crash 20th anniversary
on PS4.

Talax

1. Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) : More Aqua is always welcome
  2. Final Fantasy XV (PS4) : It's shaping up nicely as a unique FF now. March is gonna be amazing when they announce the release date
  3. Nier Automata (PS4) : This is truly a dream coming true.
  4. Tekken 7 (PS4) : Tired of watching outube vids of arcade gameplay. Will finally be able to play myself.
  5. Gravity Rush 2 (PS4) : Dream no. 2 coming true.
  6. Street Fighter V (PS4) : This one is looking phenomenal. And it's closer to release than most games on my list.
  7. Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) : Fell in love since the first showing. Looks amazing.
  8. No Man's Sky (PS4) : Most unique game concept imo. Not putting this in top 10 anticipated would be a sin
  9. World of Final Fantasy (PS Vita) : Love the artstyle and the fresh take on the battle concept.
  10. Rise of the Tomb Raider (I don't have an XBone) : Found TR2013 to be one of the best games last gen, so although it's still a year long wait, still hyped to play it.

Honourable Mention:

• Uncharted 4
  • The Last Guardian
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Dragon Quest XI
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Star Ocean 5
  • Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
  • Rime

dreamfall

xv18G5F.jpg

1. Mafia III :