• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

The official DMC Graphic Arts book. A heap of art/interviews/developer comments on the entire series.
qaPVioB.jpg

March haul (possibly final cause fuck if I'll have time to play both for the next couple of months)

QtyfMIw.png

• Virtue's Last Reward (PS Vita)
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS Vita)

Browsing through goodwill and I see something I've never seen before. A Gameboy case priced at $14.99. I was totally happy to pay that price just for the case itself since it's something I wasn't aware existed and would like to add to my collection.

So she takes it from behind the counter, I open it up and....
Sweet.

wow I had that c64 back in the day!! nice pickup!

Also nice on the hori stick / sf love edition and towel!!

i need to hit up more goodwills lol

cRIPticon

Browsing through goodwill and I see something I've never seen before. A Gameboy case priced at $14.99. I was totally happy to pay that price just for the case itself since it's something I wasn't aware existed and would like to add to my collection.

Sweet.

HOLY CRAP! That is the pick-up of the thread. Seriously! Great job!

Ecto311

XVsjG3q.jpg

Grabbed this in the morning. Seen the deal on slickdeals and it worked. They even sold me the 5700 instead of the listed 5500 version. Thing is I use a straight razor and don't need this. Guess it can make a good gift or something.

Sweet.

Man, I remember seeing those in Toys R Us when the Gameboy first come out in a revolving glass cabinet. Looks like it's been in a cupboard and hasn't been touched for 25 years. Awesome find!

Gamble

Sweet.

Damn I wish m y local goodwill stores had cool stuff like this

//ARCANUM

Sweet.

holy mother of god. those kinds of finds just don't happen where I live (Austin, TX). This place just has far too many people that know what's up.

CONGRATS!

I have begun my long (and expensive) journey to physically own all of my favourite video game soundtracks. Got like 7 more on the way from Japan. All I'm gonna say is thank god for CDJapan, because SE wanted 70+ euros with shipping for a single OST.

FFXIV: Before Meteor blu-ray OST

c0e3bb4dd790e3077bc32a9fd786ce31.png

FFXII OST

4a180ff4ae6444852cbbfb63d860344e.jpg

..and Strange Journey, which is a game I've always wanted to check out. Looks delightfully weird.

d894bf001a76e487173453f13ad6faed.png

Chastten

Banned
I considered selling my Xbox 360+games and use the money towards buying a PS4 or Xbox One, but decided against it since it probably wouldn't get me enough money to even buy the base console.

So, instead of selling it I got some more games for me and the kids, making it even more of a Skylanders/Infinity machine :p Unlike most of GAF, I actually like the games for what they are. And if you wait a bit, the starterpacks and figures get dirt cheap as well.

Starter packs for less then €25 each and the figure pack for €15. Ocassionaly you can find them even cheaper but this seemed like a good deal.

Halo 4 for €7 shipped from the Microsoft store was a good enough deal. Figured as long as I keep the ol' Xbox I might as well use it.

Yoshi for €10 was an impulse buy. I don't generally care for amiibo, this is only my second after the Splatoon bundle amiibo, but found it for cheap. It's way too adorable for it's own good, so I'll probably get the green and pink Yoshi's as well somewhere down the line.

And finally, with spring coming I figured I might as well get a new picture on canvas printed for the gameroom :)

The Orz

I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to keep a straight face upon opening it. I hope you at least rounded your total up to make a donation :)

Seriously, I can't stop staring at that. So many memories playing Metroid 2, Mario Land, and even Mega Man on long family car trips...

Chairhome

Sweet.
I used to have that case as a kid! And holy crap! What a pick up! Congrats!

theRizzle

So I finally decided to get back on the Nintendo train (probably at the worst time) because my girlfriend came home last month and asked me if I had Yoshi's Wooly World for PS4. I haven't owned a Nintendo home system since the N64, so there were quite a few Wii games I wanted to check out as well... so armed with my tax return I hit the eBay and ended up with:

Haven't really dug too much into anything except Galaxy and Wooly World a bit with my girlfriend, and a bit of Rhythm Heaven. I'm already enjoying my break from shooting/slicing with the bit of Galaxy I've played. Yes, I know Galaxy 2 is supposed to be way better but I want to get through some of these other games before I do Galaxy 2.

Kaname

So I finally decided to get back on the Nintendo train (probably at the worst time) because my girlfriend came home last month and asked me if I had Yoshi's Wooly World for PS4. I haven't owned a Nintendo home system since the N64, so there were quite a few Wii games I wanted to check out as well... so armed with my tax return I hit the eBay and ended up with:

Haven't really dug too much into anything except Galaxy and Wooly World a bit with my girlfriend, and a bit of Rhythm Heaven. I'm already enjoying my break from shooting/slicing with the bit of Galaxy I've played. Yes, I know Galaxy 2 is supposed to be way better but I want to get through some of these other games before I do Galaxy 2.

Nice haul you got there :)

LegendX48

Got some white buttons and a white balltop
25792160346_eb46707aae_z.jpg

Ordered some red/black buttons from focus attack as well cause they finally popped back in stock.

I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to keep a straight face upon opening it. I hope you at least rounded your total up to make a donation :)

Seriously, I can't stop staring at that. So many memories playing Metroid 2, Mario Land, and even Mega Man on long family car trips...
Dude, I'm not even shitting you, when I opened it my wife screamed lol. I tried to play it cool after that, but the cashier already knew what was up.

There were also a some other games I had as a kid in there like Tetris, Baseball (featuring "Mario"), Bases Loaded......it was a nostalgia trip.

spared

RlNi7p9.jpg

You are looking at what is officially my first 4K movie on BD ( I hope the movie is good, I haven't seen it yet but it was dirt cheap), my second buy of the Yarn Yoshi amiibo 'cause niece-liked-first-one-and-wouldn't-give-it-back, and since I have always been intrigued by Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures and it was also dirt cheap, I got that too.

😜

Van

so since my friend never gave me back my nintendo 3ds XL but he swore he did, i decided to go pick a New Nintendo 3DS XL

fb94e4M.jpg

Some pickup. Spending money I should be. Oh well!! Some is from February and some March.

Some games from Half Price Books

Had a B2G1 free deal at GameStop.

Got this for a good deal thanks to Dr Stabbingworth and the B/S/T thread.

Came in via Amazon. I love the 20% off with prime. Makes me preorder games again.

Gotta support shmups devs. Now here is to hoping more proper ones come out.

Thanks Limited Run Games! Keep up the great work!

Lost mine from when I was a kid and had the urge to re-read them.

First time owning an Apple devise. Going to be switching back to Android as soon as I am able to. Not a fan.

New 3/4 In. plugs.

New Hoodie from Ink Addicts.

New Tattoo.

And on a sadder note for me. The apartment I just moved out of not to long ago had an explosion due to a drug lab. It was the first place I ever lived on my own. I would have still been there if they did not raise my rent. I would have lost everything and would have had to be placed in a hotel.

I'm going to be teaching my son how to shoot my old Red Ryder lever action, so I thought I'd get myself a little toy to have some fun with.

25226798664_00fc106759_c.jpg

spared

I have a couple more things to sort out too and share with you guys but my mancave is a mess right now. Still sorting things out.

Here are 2 gems I had bought back in Feb at a local gaming store, in excellent condition and with respective manuals, that goes for both games:

1KqMvo9.jpg

iKNLKjl.jpg

I have a couple more things to sort out too and share with you guys but my mancave is a mess right now. Still sorting things out.

Here are 2 gems I had bought back in Feb at a local gaming store, in excellent condition and with respective manuals, that goes for both games:
I think I see a theme.

Top Bottom