• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

MrBS

Pv035j8.jpg
purchase via the uplay store went smoother than I expected.

How'd you get these 2 months early?

Well, I'm slightly OCD and couldn't stand the thought of having two unmatching controllers, so I went to GameStop to get a pair of replacements for my 20th Anniversary controllers and the Uncharted ones were on the shelf, and they were my favorites of the available colors. :)

LegendX48

24855230143_0f45a4ef0a_z.jpg

I feel dumb cause I had to set it up twice lol

made a nasty hole in the usb compartment as well but no one will ever really see it so it ain't too bad.

krae_man

Found another Koei Pasogo game:
ilKp0NQ.jpg

Finding these games is proving very difficult. Managed to get 7 of them so far.

Games have a serial number on them KS-10xx and I've found serial numbers 01,02,03,04,06,09 and 10 and I've seen pictures of a game with number 11.

So I have at at least 4 more to go.

Maximus.

Finally got my hands on a n3DS. Been wanting one since it was announced ages ago, but finally Nintendo released a bundle I wanted. Got new faceplates for it too, which look amazing. Love the smaller sized system. Not pictured is the dock I also got for the system.

ay0XdiK.jpg

nqts6YM.jpg

zmet

Raiden V (with soundtrack CD)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

HG 101 Digest Vol.2: Taito Arcade Classics

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Vols.1&2

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
More good stuff for Smarch:

Ready for Street Fighter V, servers are good now right?
cbV66eg.jpg

MM Legacy Collection 3DS, PvZ2, and a Razer Diamondback Collector's Edition, very slick packaging.
W02IVTA.jpg

Pebble Time with Mario watchface
531cDAA.jpg

lame gag

Banned
Considering this is a gaming forum, I can't help but feel anything that's not game related should be posted in a different thread.

neoxdonut

Alright back to what this thread is about, all our new cool stuff.

Got a new exclusive 20th anniversary shirt from the Pokemon Center store.

HwIqw5T.jpg

Ecto311

vXYB3KGl.jpg

Got the Autism Speaks Skylander during the skylander day promo at Gamestop. Ended up spending $40 all day and walked out with 12 new Skylanders. They were doing buy 2 used and get 3 free used and buy one new and get one new characters/vehicles. My daughter got the blue one here and Roller Brawl but covered in bones. Great deal I thought. Zelda from amazon came in great condition and will be opened eventually.

6iNO8ltl.jpg

Reserved the Division by trading in COD BO3 and found this pokemon set at walmart. Google and reddit show that its one of the better sets to get. Now I just have to sit down with the trainer set that I got and figure out how this goddamn game works so I can decimate my 6yr old. She has the Panda theme pack and I think my Darkrai can destroy it. Or I hope it can.

I was kind of hoping it could be renamed to 'Keeping up with the Jonses'.

In all seriousness, my only complaint is when you have 30 pictures in a post of one item each. It's okay to combine.

Maximus.

Considering this is a gaming forum, I can't help but feel anything that's not game related should be posted in a different thread.

Uhhhh that's not what this thread is about. As others have stated. It's about all pickups. The OT is huge here and it's not just about the games in this community.

Top Bottom