• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

thechemist

It has arrived.....
VCi5L.png

This case is different to the other N7 editions for ME3!

For those who have both a PS Vita and a 3DS, which do you like better so far? I'm in the market for a handheld and I'm not sure which to get :(

For those who have both a PS Vita and a 3DS, which do you like better so far? I'm in the market for a handheld and I'm not sure which to get :(

I'm enjoying both for the variety of games, since both offer different experiences. That and Nintendo is the only way to get my Nintendo fix so I'd have bought the 3DS regardless.

Borman

3ds currently. Not that the Vita is bad, but the games just aren't there yet. It was the same for the 3ds this time last year.

How long are those best buy exclusive covers for game of thrones going to be available? I want to get that cover but no best buys within reasonable driving distance has them in stock.

Both handhelds are going to have good games, but as an owner of both since launch, I'd pick the Vita over my 3DS any day... Technically, the Vita is a generation or more ahead of the 3DS, it's got some great games already, and I find it a lot easier on the eyes and hands - just a more comfortable unit to use...

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Got some great games this week

SNES: Blackthrone, Simpsons Bart's Nightmare
blackbart.jpg

Genesis:Earthworm Jim 2, Double Dragon 5
doublejim.jpg

Already had a loose cart but found this complete and couldn't pass it up its one of my favorite games NES: Solstice
solstice.jpg

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
My first ever Lego set. Probably my last also, since everything else Lego makes looks too much like a toy for my liking. This set is gigantic, 2.5 feet tall and looks more like a model than Lego

agbCL.jpg

uqf0x.jpg

wfvau.jpg

McCloud?

sfoLG.jpg

I'm trying to build an N64 collection and—sheerly through dumb luck—stumbled across this last Sunday. Not only was it in much better condition than what's usually on eBay, but it was also about half the price. I wish someone had the numbers on how many copies of this are in circulation.

3G Vita w/ CTA vita case.
case3.jpg

Jumped in on the Best Buy sale. Unfortunately ME2 is now stuck in my Ylod ps3.
me2.jpg

This forum can never have enough Yakuza love! Was nicely surprised the reprint edition has a thick color manual with fold out map.
Kurohyou.jpg

Kurohyou2.jpg

smr00

Banned

Crappy iPhone pic, sorry. Anyway, nice haul today, though I can't play ME3 today as I've got a fuckton of school work due tomorrow. Luckily I have some Urge to keep me company <3
They still make surge!?!?!?!??!? or is that an old ass bottle?

I miss surge :(

Netto-kun

They still make surge!?!?!?!??!? or is that an old ass bottle?

I miss surge :(
Norway is the only country in the world (I think) where (S)Urge is still being produced and sold. And speaking of Urge; I actually bought a 1.5L bottle today.

Pick-ups from last month that I didn't get around to post.

SSL22458.jpg

SSL22460.jpg

SSL22461.jpg

Me and a buddy went to a PS Vita Demo Event in Oslo earlier today, and the Nordisk Film rep was handing out promotional copies of this game.
SSL22462.jpg

Even if it doesn't, the UK Bluray is region free and you can order it from Amazon.co.uk for about $20. I got impatient and did that back in January.

dantehemi

I_Am_CC

Having fun with SFxT. No idea when I'll get around to playing Neptunia. And Das Keyboard is just clickity clackity awesomeness.

wOsaN.jpg

Lemonte

pickup3.jpg

xbox350 controller adapter for PS3 from Dealextreme $16.50

Only game I have trouble with ps3 controller is NHL12. For some reason I always accidentally press R3 when I shoot.

SLV

RAWR, it finally arrived, although it shipped from the UK in the 28. February i only received it 5 minutes ago. It was a goddamn excruciating wait >.<, the post service is getting worse by the month. Anyway, i can finally dig in :D

lIpdq.jpg

Edeuinu

Top Bottom