• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

furfoots

lolgameroom83zqa.jpg

Gameroom upgraded to lvl 2!

Blunt

Banned
This weeks new release pick-ups as well as some Famicom and Master System titles to fatten up the retro collection. The MS games are especially nice, all complete with manuals in great condition considering their age. The Famicom games were only a couple of hundred yen each from Rakuten which I've been meaning to try out for a while. Smooth transaction so I'll be returning for more.

2145931-20120310_010459___copy.jpg

ShinjukoOtaku

Neo Member
this is my first ever pick up post

first up some Vinyl:

Ani-YRICQAAeh3o.jpg:large

Zero 7- "Somersault" LP, Lana Del Rey Picture Discs (born to die & videogames), Shout Out Louds - "Very Loud" E.P, Death Cab "Crooked Teeth E.P Part 1 & 2"

Still waiting for The Shins "Port Of Morrow", Neutral Milk Hotel "Aeroplane Over Ther Sea" & Band Of Horses "Cease To Begin"

Eterniti

Like many others, this is my first pick up post :)

Anjh9kjCEAAYjSLjpg-large-1.jpg

AnaKNdWCMAE-WGxjpg-large-1.jpg

FINALLY! Just arrived today. Only took 4 days. Thank you for FREE 2 day shipping, Amazon >_>
AnkVGFeCEAA0vlD.jpg

ReaperXL7

Collectors Edition, and Future Press Guide for Reckoning, Probably the best CE i've ever picked up honestly, the quality is fantastic.
DSCF2111.jpg

DSCF2112.jpg

Vita with Lumines, Blaz, and Rayman. seriously considering Unit 13 aswell as the demo was alot of fun, and I usually don't really gravitate to shooters much.
DSCF2117.jpg

Other stuff:
DSCF2118.jpg

DSCF2119.jpg

Some of this stuff is from last month(Reckoning), but did not have a chance to post it so here it is.

x7B2T.png

lolgameroom83zqa.jpg

Gameroom upgraded to lvl 2!

Cool game room, dude. The posters look really nice, and I like how they're displayed.

Qy1H2.jpg

Happy birthday to me :)

You picked some awesome stuff to give to yourself. : P Happy Birthday!

Got my Collector's Edition of Street Fighter X Tekken got delivered today.

SFXTekken.jpg

Whoa, Japan got the goods for it's Street Fighter x Tekken collector's edition. I'm jealous!

Dave Long

Banned
I can vouch for the Monoprice headphones, too. Fantastic sound for the price... or even at a higher price, IMO. You cannot go wrong. $9.50 after shipping I think I paid. They're a steal.

I'm curious about the rest of their lineup now?

Phone pic...

headphones.jpg

Hoo-doo

Banned

first up some Vinyl:

Zero 7- "Somersault" LP, Lana Del Rey Picture Discs (born to die & videogames), Shout Out Louds - "Very Loud" E.P, Death Cab "Crooked Teeth E.P Part 1 & 2"

Still waiting for The Shins "Port Of Morrow", Neutral Milk Hotel "Aeroplane Over Ther Sea" & Band Of Horses "Cease To Begin"

I am in love with Zero 7, great pickup.

Deefuzz

Just a few game related items. I did forget to snap a pick of a screen of Motorstorm RC for the Vita, so add that to this small pickups list. :)

pushmo.jpg

Finally broke down and bought a $20 card for the 3DS shop, figured my first purchase should be Pushmo! Not sure what to use the rest on, either Dillon's Rolling Western or some Virtual Console games. I completely missed out on most Game Boy games because I never had one growing up, so I might get started on some of those.

me3.jpg

Now I have all 3 Collector's Editions on the Xbox! Loving this game so far.

sfxtk.jpg

I wasn't going to get this because I suck at fighting games, but seeing Bad Boxart Mega Man and the little Arcade Cabinet bank made me throw all rational thought out the window and pick this up. Still haven't had the chance to break into it yet because I've been busy with Mass Effect 3, but hope to dive in a little bit this weekend.

AlfaTrion

pickup3.jpg

xbox350 controller adapter for PS3 from Dealextreme $16.50

Only game I have trouble with ps3 controller is NHL12. For some reason I always accidentally press R3 when I shoot.

I'm guessing this is only for wired controllers?
Have you noticed any delay? Would you recommend this for my MadCats SF4 CE stick?

EDIT ok PalaceBrother beat me to my 3rd question :)

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I count two Bitmap Brothers panels. Fantastic!

Would this work with a 360 fight stick as well?

Yup, but sometimes it can misread diagonal inputs and not respond to button presses if they happen too fast. At least with my experience with this product.

first up some Vinyl:

Ani-YRICQAAeh3o.jpg:large

NICE. I have that same Somersault LP, a gift from my wife.

isny

napkin dispenser
Big update for me, more stuff to come later.

Family Guy Volume 9 DVD, Sesame Street 40 Years DVD, and a sealed copy of Retro Game Challenge
xGPm3l.jpg

Lego! Had to start small, this was only about $9 with tax as I had a 10% discount and signed up for a VIP card and got $1 back in rewards! =D
Oo581l.jpg

Two HUGE coffee table books. Sesame Street 40 Years (companion to the DVD), and Art of Pixar (which is finally back in print, who knows for how long though as it went OOP very quickly when it was released in October)
gQlZLl.jpg

Looney Tunes Platinum Collection Volume 1 from the recent Amazon sale, D23 Retro 51 Pen (Retro 51 makes amazeballs pens), Limited Edition Disneyland Haunted Mansion Pin
heHDWl.jpg

jonno394

Game-Ageddon part 2. My major purchases might come tomorrow or early next week if it's still going through the death throes

2012-03-09191738.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Alright, last of my stuff for now. This is for Disneyphiles. These items are from an event at Disneyland/Club 33 from the other night. Glad to have crossed that off of my bucket list =)

(Exclusive photo of Walt at his Disneyland Main Street Apartment, Exclusive Club 33 Wine Glass, Event Itinerary, Lilly Belle Ticket, Club 33 Towel)

gfsgnl.jpg

SkoneLL

Neo Member

Been playing a lot of Mass Effect 3 and loving it so far!

Also, the picture was taking with my Vita so sorry for the crappy quality, :p

I can vouch for the Monoprice headphones, too. Fantastic sound for the price... or even at a higher price, IMO. You cannot go wrong. $9.50 after shipping I think I paid. They're a steal.

I'm curious about the rest of their lineup now?

Phone pic...

headphones.jpg

are those fabric cords? Because I bought some with fabric cords thinking they'd be great for the gym for durability and my god I get so much feed back. Everytime the cord rubs against my shirt or something I hear it loudly. Same problem with these?

SkoneLL

Neo Member
If you only have money for one, 3DS is the one with the bright future. Kid Icarus, which looks fantastic, also comes next week.

Honestly, I would wait on getting a 3DS until after E3. Just in case Nintendo announces a "3DS Lite" with the dual slide pads built in instead of being an attachment.

Dave Long

Banned
That gamecover is so over the top, I'd really like to have it.
It's not a bad game either.

are those fabric cords? Because I bought some with fabric cords thinking they'd be great for the gym for durability and my god I get so much feed back. Everytime the cord rubs against my shirt or something I hear it loudly. Same problem with these?
They're kinda like little shoelaces. I was just messing around with them while sitting here and I don't think it'd be a problem? I don't get any actual feedback in the sound if that's what you mean. Sure, I can hear like a bumping of sorts against my clothes, but these are in ear so they do tend to block out the external sound very well.

In fact, at work they are great for shutting out the stuff going on around me.

Top Bottom