• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

neogaf is blocked on b-tier fast food restaurant kentucky fried chicken's wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
More like Neogaf blocks KFC if we could because Popeyes is the official fast food chicken of this forum.

KFC's Nashville Hot Chicken is actually pretty good though. Probably their best thing in a long time.

Shoulda just gone to Chick-fil-A since it's the best fast food. Though if I want greasy fried chicken I just do Raisin Canes usually. Or Popeyes for that traditional taste. The South is a wonderful place for food (and not much else).

No idea why anyone would go to KFC even for free.

Dynomutt

God that thing was amazing, wish I had more then 1 of them

Was it really? Guess you should judge food by a picture.
Animal-Fry-Profile-Small-680x454.jpg

I used to think Animal Style looked unappetizing until I tasted them. So good.

It was down at Taco Bell as well. I think Yum! Just has an anti GAF agenda. Also, so was bungle.net.

Yet here I am at target on my lunch looking for a new wallpaper on danbooru.

Gorillaz

The fact that you choose a KFC over a popeyes or chick-fil-a is an L in of itself

could have even went to churches even if it meant possibly getting shot

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
A burrito place that I go to a lot did the same thing. It ended up affecting how often I went there. Someone who works there asked me why they hadn't seen me in a while and I told them. Next time I went there sites weren't blocked anymore.

Platy

Lots of companies that provide TI service have packages where you can block every "non work needed" site ... and neogaf can enter the "sites related to playing games" that can be distracting from work so it can be in those packages of blocked sites

Namikaze

The last time I had KFC, it wasn't even grocery store good. Doubt I'll ever willingly spend my money there ever again.

The fact that you choose a KFC over a popeyes or chick-fil-a is an L in of itself

could have even went to churches even if it meant possibly getting shot

Spoiler feels like a reference to Stony Island Avenue right off the Chicago Skyway.

Used to work at a KFC/A&W. Wouldn't eat anything not made by myself or the manager if the only choice was to eat there.

Yet as bad as the order places can be, the worst KFCs by far are the buffet style ones.

Edit: Never had Popeyes, though Bojangles was decent.

Volimar

Also KFC sucks a bit. Their recipe tastes like just about any grocery store deli's hot fried chicken and they serve the food on styrofoam plates like some everyman cheap home cook

That's uncalled for! Most grocery deli hot fried chicken tastes way better than KFC. There's a place in my hometown, God I love those thighs.

-MB-

Maybe the franchise owner was registered on GAF and got banned, and banned neogaf from the wifi in retaliation lol.

dpunk3

Pepsi has tried everything Coke has to grow their market and people just don't want it. Coke is the more popular sode brand. It's a fact and it's fact for a plethora of reasons.

Pepsi wins in taste tests every time, Coke is more popular because nobody really knows why.

All of my friends love Pepsi, and I personally hate Coke.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's payback for NeoGaf hating on the Double Down!
doubledown.jpg

I do not support this atrocity of a sandwich or multiple chicken breastases sandwich or what ever it is.

"The Double" was available in Australia for a while about four years ago. Out of what you you could call morbid curiosity, I decided to try one. It managed to be even more disgustingly greasy than I had expected. I think I managed to get halfway through the monstrosity before binning it.

Tigress

Pepsi has tried everything Coke has to grow their market and people just don't want it. Coke is the more popular sode brand. It's a fact and it's fact for a plethora of reasons.

As some one who prefers Coke, you have to give them that they are the most successful generic Coke ever. I mean they started out as a coke wannabe (advertising that they were cheaper and gave you more) and now they are their own name brand.

That and they may not be as evil as Coke (https://www.theblot.com/5-corporations-that-deserve-your-outrage-777522).

According to this article (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/10/which-more-evil-coke-pepsi) Coke comes out more evil. Though in two of the catagories they won because "who drinks that much pepsi?" or "Do they even drink Pepsi in Latin America?".

jstripes

Banned
My local Taco Bell blocks Neogaf as well.

Oh and I feel you OP, when I walk into a new place and see they only have Pepsi products, my opinion of the place lessons. It just cheapens the place, like "what, can't they afford Coke?"

Brand loyalty!

KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut are all kinda owned by Pepsi...

the only good tasting thing in KFC is the fries and the wings but holy shit popeyes is the worst fast food restaurant I've ever eaten at easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom