• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

neogaf is blocked on b-tier fast food restaurant kentucky fried chicken's wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
I connected to Wi Fi at a KFC just now and it said this website is blocked and or is part of a category that is blocked

Also KFC sucks a bit. Their recipe tastes like just about any grocery store deli's hot fried chicken and they serve the food on styrofoam plates like some everyman cheap home cook

Also they serve Pepsi products which knocks them down to b tier in more ways. To make it even more B tier, Pepsi has created a ripoff of the Coca Cola freestyle machines but instead of like 170 flavor options it's like 35 and is a little weak touch screen and has no ice machine so that's separate and I actually like Pepsi but everyone knows it is the less loved soda company in general with their fugly generic cylinder plastic bottle shape and such

Travo

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Clockwork5

the employees spending too much time on GAF.

Also, everything that comes out of those Coke machines tastes like garbage.

I had fried chicken today... it made my stomach severely ill. It's probably a good thing that my body rejects incredibly unhealthy food like that.

DOWN

Banned
They are not running the Wi-Fi. Who is the provider?
It literally says KFC FREE WIFI, goes to a KFC proprietary Terms and Conditions accept page, and connects. It isn't branded with other companies like ATT or Comcast at all

Dynomutt

It's payback for NeoGaf hating on the Double Down!
doubledown.jpg

I do not support this atrocity of a sandwich or multiple chicken breastases sandwich or what ever it is.

See, this is why you either make it at home where there is fantastic Wi-Fi, or get it at a Chinese restaurant, where the Wi-Fi may be terrible, but the chicken is insanely good.

Y'all tripping. KFC is legit. At least the Nashville hot chicken is. And the potato wedges, biscuits, famous bowls, and pot pie.

I've not had Popeye's since I was kid, so I honestly don't even remember what their good tastes like.

DOWN

Banned
Your entire post is hereby nullified.
Pepsi has tried everything Coke has to grow their market and people just don't want it. Coke is the more popular sode brand. It's a fact and it's fact for a plethora of reasons.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
After being here in some form or another for years I can say I'm not surprised. I'm still impressed my job hasn't blocked it yet.

bebop242

My local Taco Bell blocks Neogaf as well.

Oh and I feel you OP, when I walk into a new place and see they only have Pepsi products, my opinion of the place lessons. It just cheapens the place, like "what, can't they afford Coke?"

Brand loyalty!

FStop7

Banned
You'd think with the way that Yum! Brands is hustled around here they'd give this site preferential bandwidth in their stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom