• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season IV

Melon

Banned
My, my, ladies and gentlemen, it appears we have an amazing cast for this Hunger Games. Just look at all the lovely faces of our tributes. I just can't wait to see what this game has in store~!

xPU1RvZ.png

brap brap Grand Theft Scratchy Grand Theft Scratchy DeepEnigma DeepEnigma LegendOfKage LegendOfKage Barsinister Barsinister Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity @slugbahr Threeshotgamer Threeshotgamer DESTROYA DESTROYA Mista Mista Flintty Flintty Barnabot Barnabot Prison Mike Prison Mike Kadayi Kadayi Kev Kev Kev Kev Ornlu Ornlu Jooxed Jooxed BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter jshackles jshackles Elektro Demon Elektro Demon Pallas Pallas bitbydeath bitbydeath Wings 嫩翼翻せ Wings 嫩翼翻せ -Arcadia- -Arcadia-

Starting tomorrow I will begin posting daily updates and post about the inevitable mayhem that ensues. But for now, I wanna see some trash talking :pie_raybans:

DESTROYA

i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.
Why are you always so angry ?
Is it because you live in Canada?
So we’re all in agreement that we kill Xaero first?

BbGQEbB.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Top Bottom