• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season IV

I'm coming for that frozen dinner meal, Kev Kev Kev Kev .

BlackLateHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Melon

Banned
My internet still isn’t fixed. Turns out the issue is caused due to damaged wiring in the entire apartment building, so it’s no simple new router fix — the entire wire has to be replaced. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but I figured I would update you guys so you didn’t think I was abandoning you guys or anything like that.

My internet still isn’t fixed. Turns out the issue is caused due to damaged wiring in the entire apartment building, so it’s no simple new router fix — the entire wire has to be replaced. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but I figured I would update you guys so you didn’t think I was abandoning you guys or anything like that.
It's ok, you're just afraid to tell everyone I won already

By won, I mean was able to order a PS5 a few minutes ago.

bitbydeath

Have you tried turning it off and on?

Melon

Banned
Day 1: The Bloodbath

As the tributes anxiously stand on their podiums, eyeing all those around them, the horn sounds. The Hunger Games have officially begun, and it's already a damn bloodbath! How exciting!

MIVMA5P.png

Pallas Pallas Threeshotgamer Threeshotgamer BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter -Arcadia- -Arcadia- Wings 嫩翼翻せ Wings 嫩翼翻せ jshackles jshackles brap brap

2nVR5sv.png

Elektro Demon Elektro Demon Mista Mista DESTROYA DESTROYA Jooxed Jooxed DeepEnigma DeepEnigma

oEy3Jxa.png

Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity Kadayi Kadayi Kev Kev Kev Kev Barnabot Barnabot Grand Theft Scratchy Grand Theft Scratchy Flintty Flintty Ornlu Ornlu

wA6OY7t.png

@slugbahr Barsinister Barsinister LegendOfKage LegendOfKage bitbydeath bitbydeath Prison Mike Prison Mike

Rest in Peace, Threeshotgamer Threeshotgamer , Barnabot Barnabot , and Ornlu Ornlu .

Melon

Banned
Last edited:
Top Bottom