• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Gold Member
The Alts just keep coming! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

rJbh3td.jpg

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I took a look through his post history and it's disgusting. Looks like political posts people have shared from Reset in the ResetEra Discussion thread and I'm sure this guy is making new friends over there.

Good trolling is an art and when MHK gets back, he'll show goons like this how it's done.

2seVgpd.jpg

bender

What time is it?
Someone posted an MGS Remake rumor. Has it been long enough yet?

kretos

Banned
Someone posted an MGS Remake rumor. Has it been long enough yet?

Someone posted A MGS Remake rumor

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif

also what does this thread have to do with MGS rumor?

bender

What time is it?
Someone posted A MGS Remake rumor

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif

also what does this thread have to do with MGS rumor?

You must be young. Long before Too Human, Denis Dyack and his studio Silicon Knights, who had recently developed the successful Eternal Darkness, were offered the opportunity to remake MGS for GameCube which became MGS: Twin Snakes. That Too Human thread is legendary by internet standards.

Last edited:

kretos

Banned
You must be young. Long before Too Human, Denis Dyack and his studio Silicon Knights, who had recently developed the successful Eternal Darkness, were offered the opportunity to remake MGS for GameCube which became MGS: Twin Snakes. That Too Human thread is legendary by internet standards.

i forgot this game even existed, played it on GC wasn't that bad

kFstFJL.gif

bender

What time is it?
i forgot this game even existed, played it on GC wasn't that bad

kFstFJL.gif

It was a good remake. People complained about the rechoreographed cinematics but I think that was done with Kojima's supervision and the first person aiming dulled the games overall difficulty. If that's the list of complaints, you did a good job Lord knows we saw worse from Konami remakes later down the line and SK never made another good game afterwards.

If only my brain could store useful information.

it's fucking terrible

GAj0o.gif

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
I really, really enjoyed the MGS remake at the time. Only now, after playing the other games, do I understand how wrong Snake not even being able to peek through a door without doing a flip is, lol.

Still, I would probably still really enjoy it. This game + GameCube visuals + MGS2 mechanics is pretty cool.

On topic: What in the world did The Pleasure do? I get the feeling I can tell. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

nush

Gold Member
Do we also have "Wizard GAF"?
And if yes, where is it to be found, dear sir?

af67ecfed9fd970993dfe8c5668888fb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom