• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

brap

Banned

af67ecfed9fd970993dfe8c5668888fb.jpg
Is that where I can post about hot gluing my anime figures?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This seems to be a recurring theme. Regular members or Neo Members immediately plastic box warring in the Next-Gen Speculation thread. Still trying to figure out how valuable a member is if they're still Neo Member after 4-months on GAF, below 200 on all points, and gets off by randomly showing up in the Next-Gen Speculation thread with a string of posts which basically narrate "but...Sony...but GamePass sucks." They'll repeat the latter on GamePass for another 3-10 threads before getting banned. Come on! There's a real world outside...weirdos need to stop building Shinto shrines around their plastic boxes.

lM4gAYi.jpg

LvyrGol.jpg

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Was most likely NSFW gay sex. His favorite.
Sounds about right. I got nothing against his preferred sexual preferences/orientation, but I don't think it's acceptable to post ANY kinds of NSFW material, gay or straight. Especially those kind of pictures of yourself. At least the mods didn't delete his last selfie in the post he got banned for.

Don't know where else to post this.

Can we reduce the post time limit thingy from 60 seconds down to 30 seconds or 0 for Gold members?

It would add an incentive to be gold, while increasing potential posts and thus reaction score. All good for traffic.

Athena~

Banned

Reporting mod abuse here.

1. You lock the thread so how do I participate? I don’t live here 24/7, people have a life outside this forum hello? I should not have to, but a mod should at least contact me and give me a few days to engage before locking and the warnings. Not thread locked and then warned me for not engaging. This is so completely backward and ridiculous
2. There is nothing worthy to engage or discuss. 1st reply was calling me a Karen. 2nd reply calling me a moron. 3rd reply was said to vote Trump in his 3rd term. I mean,please guide me on what is there to discuss. I was bullied out of the thread and somehow I got punished? Maybe the problem is the other users and not me?
3. I was just reporting the news as it was. I didn’t twist the facts or clickbait like cryptoadam cryptoadam does on a daily basis. I saw at least 10 of his threads got locked but has he ever even getting a warning? How many infraction point does he has? Trump said something dumb so I just reported it, is this not allowed in this forum?

I hereby politely request the removal of my 4 infraction points and the warning. If there’s any justice left in the world. Thanks.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin

1. You lock the thread so how do I participate? I don’t live here 24/7, people have a life outside this forum hello? I should not have to, but a mod should at least contact me and give me a few days to engage before locking and the warnings. Not thread locked and then warned me for not engaging. This is so completely backward and ridiculous
2. There is nothing worthy to engage or discuss. 1st reply was calling me a Karen. 2nd reply calling me a moron. 3rd reply was said to vote Trump in his 3rd term. I mean,please guide me on what is there to discuss. I was bullied out of the thread and somehow I got punished? Maybe the problem is the other users and not me?
3. I was just reporting the news as it was. I didn’t twist the facts or clickbait like cryptoadam cryptoadam does on a daily basis. I saw at least 10 of his threads got locked but has he ever even getting a warning? How many infraction point does he has? Trump said something dumb so I just reported it, is this not allowed in this forum?

I hereby politely request the removal of my 4 infraction points and the warning. If there’s any justice left in the world. Thanks.
Posting in the politics section on a gaming forum
>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

-Arcadia-

Banned
I actually like Athena's posts outside of politics. Props for standing up for what was right when that gaming business got ransacked during the riots.

Maybe a little more having fun on Netjeff, and a little less:

Because the world around you is literally on fire? The world turned upside down into a living hell since 2016? How could you genuinely enjoy anything when there is so much sickness and misery around you?

There will be no tomorrow if you keep voting for the wrong person. The evil climate change denier rushing ignorant people to their early demises for his own selfish gain. Are you really going to be concerned about video games when the flood and fire are all coming for you?

I am here to hopefully wake a few people up before it’s too late. Maybe one day we can all enjoy talking about video games again. But, before that we have more urgent matter to take care of.

That post tells me you are down the rabbit hole in the worst way. Unhinged is how I would describe it.

Forget about all that for a bit, have some fun, and when you return to it, widen your horizons a bit. Actually listen to some posters, and truly discuss, no strawmen or anything of the type, with them. And yeah, that means starting a conversation without standing on top of 15 panicky high horses and yelling to the peasants below -- you'll never get a positive response doing that.

Be humble and chill, if you want a humble and chill conversation.

Ornlu

Banned
I don’t report. I just rip people’s souls out of their body.

Nutted But She Still Sucking | Know Your Meme

Is that the thread where you made a drive-by OP and then disappeared? Why wouldn't they lock the thread after more than a day of the OP not responding at all? It's not like you were breaking important news.

You dropped an inflammatory thread about how Trump was too smart to fall into a gotcha question where plenty of people gave you completely reasonable arguments for why we're fine with it and the second you dropped it you left.

This I don't live here 24/7 excuse doesn't fly it really seems like you put the thread in there not to discuss anything in considering you're only focusing on the responses that didn't address the content of the post that does seem to be your goal. If you want to do engage people on it there are people with reasonable responses to you that you ignored. you also didn't just report the news as it happened you didn't just post a link or something you gave your hot take on it. no Democrat president in history has been asked if they would be willing to concede peacefully if they lose at their midterm election. Hillary Clinton told Joe Biden not to concede no matter what but no one is going to ask Joe Biden if he's going to concede peacefully or not if he loses. Most of us see the game that's being played and we think it's ridiculous that people like you fall for it. And Trump does as well there's no answer Trump can give that will be good. If there's any kind of election night shenanigans involving mail in votes or something like that and he gives pushback as a result they will go back to him saying that he would peacefully transition power and say that he was going back on his word. On the same token he can't say he won't because then they'll call him a dictator. So instead he says get rid of the mail in ballots and it'll be fine. We have found enormous amounts of evidence that mail in ballots are very susceptible to voter fraud. A recent test of how the system works found that the post office first misplaced all of them and they had to ask for them for them to be found at all and then they found at least 3% of the ballots were completely gone. That 3% is going to matter in any closed selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom